Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineSpenny
S M I L 3
Re: I always get the feeling I was a generation too late for psychedellics [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5335054 - 02/24/06 02:14 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

I would hate living in the 60's. There was more accessible LSD, probably, but meh? There's LSD now too, and a lot of other shit we didn't know about or use as much back then. I agree with Doctor J basically.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
Re: I always get the feeling I was a generation too late for psychedellics [Re: Spenny]
    #5335109 - 02/24/06 02:41 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

A revolution is coming - a revolution which will be peaceful if we are wise enough; compassionate if we care enough; successful if we are fortunate enough - but a revolution which is coming whether we will it or not. We can affect its character, we cannot alter its inevitability. -
JFK

This is going to be a revolution with not just hippies or metal heads or any other sub category of the counter culture. We will unite not only fighting for freedom of drug use but, for freedom of expression in any which way a human being want.

We just have to wait for this emo shit to blow over though.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: I always get the feeling I was a generation too late for psychedellics [Re: Konnrade]
    #5335192 - 02/24/06 03:06 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

dude i agree
we missed the psychedelic revolution

nowadays most people dont even really know what LSD is anymore
its too hard to find for most people, doses are too weak, there is no culture left to support acid or its ideals anymore...etc etc

LSD's day is done

I just wish i had been alive when things were interesting

oh well i dont trip anymore so i guess it doesnt matter

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: The desert
Re: I always get the feeling I was a generation too late for psychedellics [Re: Help on the Way]
    #5335369 - 02/24/06 03:56 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

Slipknot420 said:
dude i agree
we missed the psychedelic revolution

nowadays most people dont even really know what LSD is anymore
its too hard to find for most people, doses are too weak, there is no culture left to support acid or its ideals anymore...etc etc

LSD's day is done

I just wish i had been alive when things were interesting

oh well i dont trip anymore so i guess it doesnt matter

Ha...hahhahahahaha....HAHAHAHA.

Funny fucker you are.

--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
Re: I always get the feeling I was a generation too late for psychedellics [Re: Jadian]
    #5335379 - 02/24/06 03:59 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

fur realz man...

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

InvisibleAliceDee
-L S D-
Male
Re: I always get the feeling I was a generation too late for psychedellics [Re: Konnrade]
    #5335417 - 02/24/06 04:14 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

Konnrade said:
Does anyone else know what I mean by this?

Was I part of the generation before mine, I would have lived through the heyday of the counter-culture movement, the saturation of the nation (like so very much blotter paper) with LSD, the almost mainstream topic of psychedellic drug use and enlightenment.

But, being born when I was... it took me 18 years of my life to even learn how to get ahold of mushrooms... and I had to grow them myself. LSD is hard to come by unless you've made the right friends, mescaline must be self-made by an involved (but fun) extraction process. Mainstream society brands psychedellic drug users as a notch or two above the insane. There is no flourishing culture of accepted use of psychedellics. There are pockets everywhere, but no real significant culture that wields much power.

We don't come together en-masse to voice our opinions and excercise our rights. We may participate in our own communities, but we're no longer a nationwide presence, more like a conglomerate of somewhat affiliated local societies.

Oh, to think of what I've missed out on :frown:

people have been using hallucinagenics for CENTURIES how can the only time that it was good was in the 60's??? times are a changing my friend...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies