Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Just getting stoned before my interview
    #4424255 -

I have an interview today with a manager at Petsmart.  I'm going to  the interview stoned.  I figure since that's pretty much my natural state anyway, I'll be able to interact better. 

It'll be cool if I could get the job.  I think I'd actually enjoy working at a store like Petsmart. 

I just need to get hired somewhere.  It sucks because I've been the biggest bum for the longest time (hubby has been taking good care of me) but now I have to start working again.  I'm happy about it...I mean, we need the money.  It'll be nice to wear the financial pants in the family.  :cool:  But I swear, looking for a job is really kinda scary. 

So I'm just going to chill out and try not to take it too seriously.    :stoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just getting stoned before my interview [Re: MOTH]
    #4424268 -

As long as you can maintain..? I wouldn't reccomend it. You nervous? I'd wager a yes.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just getting stoned before my interview [Re: freddurgan]
    #4424270 -

Sure I'm nervous...but not that bad.  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just getting stoned before my interview [Re: MOTH]
    #4424276 -

I guess if you're really comfortable around strangers while stoned then have at it :wink: Not gonna/can't stop you. But I wouldn't.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just getting stoned before my interview [Re: freddurgan]
    #4424278 -

You're gonna get it.

The interviewer will be a DeadHead. You shall get stoned together often.

:smile: :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just getting stoned before my interview [Re: MOTH]
    #4424279 -

Oh I hope you don't reek like weed too..I would never go to an interview stoned...but hey do what you want..it makes you look unprofessional..
I used to go to work on jobs I had years ago high... Now I never would smoke or drink before work at all..now no matter what, I stopped doing that when I was younger..
I never went to an interview all high though..
but hey good luck...

Edited by skunk78395 (07/19/05 04:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just getting stoned before my interview *DELETED* [Re: MOTH]
    #4424280 -

Post deleted by oneducktwoducks

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just getting stoned before my interview [Re: oneducktwoducks]
    #4424656 -

I went and got a 2nd interview.  :smile:

For tomorrow, at 11:30. 

And I don't reek like weed...I vaporized.  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just getting stoned before my interview [Re: MOTH]
    #4424667 -

good idea, thats what I'd do too :smile:


--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just getting stoned before my interview [Re: BanJankri]
    #4424832 -

its just petsmart i bet all the people there blaze... as long as your not doing anything where you can hurt yourself or have to do anything that requires complete concentration then blaze it up...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just getting stoned before my interview [Re: AliceDee]
    #4424856 -

Yeah, I found out that they DO make you take a drug test to work there.

Oh well...I ordered some synthetic urine which should be here in a day or so.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just getting stoned before my interview [Re: MOTH]
    #4424866 -

Just don't smoke pot. It's a terrible damn drug anyway. The high fucking sucks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just getting stoned before my interview [Re: MOTH]
    #4424875 -

Good luck on the second interview!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just getting stoned before my interview [Re: nookjohn]
    #4424899 -

Thanks John!  I think I'll do well.  :smile: 

Deadmaker:  I like the high.  :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just getting stoned before my interview [Re: MOTH]
    #4424912 -

Hehe, I never liked it. I was always more into alcohol than weed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just getting stoned before my interview [Re: MOTH]
    #4424917 -

youll get the job until you have to take a piss test.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just getting stoned before my interview [Re: MOTH]
    #4424918 -

just continue to stay home and smoke


I'm sure with all the sex you provide your hubby he's more than willing to work his ass off so you can lounge


/ah ahhh aaaaahh choooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just getting stoned before my interview [Re: goobler]
    #4424932 -

Nah, I don't want to lounge anymore...I'd like to get a job I can enjoy without sacrificing the habits I also enjoy (like smoking weed).

Plus it's just about time I started working again. I've had the urge to get my ass in gear for a long time now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just getting stoned before my interview [Re: MOTH]
    #4424954 -

from what you've told your ass is in gear :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just getting stoned before my interview [Re: MOTH]
    #4425173 -

There's no way I would go to an interview stoned.

I'd probably have a mental meltdown right before.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* John Lennon - "Rolling Stone LSD Interview" (mp3) LearyfanS 1,541 2 07/30/03 12:03 PM
by Anonymous
* Exclusive Interview w/Chinacat72 in My Truck
( 1 2 3 4 all )
World Spirit 23,490 62 02/17/13 07:49 PM
by supercashew90
* Everybody must get stoned Stoned_Myconaut 946 17 06/09/07 09:10 PM
by ApJunkie
* He gets to stay, but I go to another store. (animal abusing revisited at Petsmart)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 8,443 99 10/31/05 01:37 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* i GOT THE PETSMART JOB!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 5,674 80 08/03/05 01:25 PM
by curiouskittin
* stoned customer service.
( 1 2 all )
greenpastures 3,358 30 03/01/05 09:34 AM
by Phr33k
* MJ - The Interview Exclusivuea World Spirit 2,243 19 03/15/05 05:17 PM
by Jim
* Man goes to job interview on acid - caught on surveillance JunkFood 1,595 19 07/20/07 10:16 AM
by TheFakeSunRa

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,290 topic views. 4 members, 101 guests and 341 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.