Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Just getting stoned before my interview [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4425180 - 07/19/05 07:41 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I felt pretty calm and had just taken a shower and gotten dressed up all nice and pretty. So once I was there I wasn't too nervous.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
Re: Just getting stoned before my interview [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4425181 - 07/19/05 07:41 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Yup I like being on point, I'd act all wierd and shifty...  Thats me though, emmely can handle it probly :shrug:

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
Re: Just getting stoned before my interview [Re: MOTH]
    #4425479 - 07/19/05 09:02 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

at my job if you don't smoke weed/drink or atleast do some kind of drug they wont hire you at all....just kidding....I work fast food, of course they don't pee me there...just my drug diverson classes do...I work with a lot of mexicans, some of them are from california most are from some part of mexico directly...there are about 5 or six people including me that are white...
well at my mcdonalds that is, I am not including all the head people and shit like that...
I am just kidding, when I first started at my job here I came in high a few times, but it kept slowing me down being a cashier so I stopped doing that pretty fast..I need coffee most of the time now in the mornings just to keep up...
Just drink Cranberry juice and water, lots of both..take a B- complex vitamin to make your pee yellower..you should pass that way..but don't drink tons of water, then they will make you retest, most likely...
BTW..how could you be nervous after venting some weed before going into the interview..I would be all calm..

Edited by skunk78395 (07/19/05 09:07 PM)

InvisibleAliceDee
-L S D-
Male
Re: Just getting stoned before my interview [Re: AliceDee]
    #4425517 - 07/19/05 09:11 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

thatd be my dream job just get all fucked up and play with all the animals.... cept my dog acts all wierd torwards me when im fucked so i dunno how thatd work...

OfflineDaytripper420
Bitchin!

Loc: South carolina
Re: Just getting stoned before my interview [Re: Skunk420]
    #4425556 - 07/19/05 09:18 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

skunk78395 said:
I am just kidding, when I first started at my job here I came in high a few times, but it kept slowing me down being a cashier so I stopped doing that pretty fast..I need coffee most of the time now in the mornings just to keep up...

hahahah funny story actualy i used to work at zaxbys and when i first started out i kind of forgot or didnt really think about it that i had to work that day and this was when i was a cashier and i was BLAZED AS FUCK! wow i had sooooo much trouble counting out the money it might have just been me but like i accidently hit enter instead of entering the right amount of money this one guy gave me and i had no idea what to do it seemed like i was just sitting there for like literaly 5 minutes trying to figure out how much change to give the guy it was soo funny needles to say i never did that again :grin:

--------------------
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
    #4425604 - 07/19/05 09:27 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I worked this one job once where literally the first week or so I was always stoned...  stoned at the interview and every shift. 

then one day I went in sober and I was so different in my demeanor that everyone accused me of being on drugs... 
:lol:

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Re: Just getting stoned before my interview [Re: Daytripper420]
    #4425608 - 07/19/05 09:28 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

yea you need to stay focused because you have to be resposible for all that money the the cash drawer...I am almost always very close if not over..I have been under a dollar a few times but they dont trip on that...it is even harder when you got to be fast and accurate at taking the orders too at the same time..
I have been blazed being a cashier at a regular grocery store before, but that is totally different...I worked at a small time grocery store back in 1998-2000 but i got fired becase I was 40 under my till...that was rare, it must have been something to do with a credit card purchase or two..I worked there a year and 8 months, it pissed me off..but I got more experience later working as a cashier now..so it is cool...where I work now in a way, it is giving me better cashier experience, and I am not high at all now when I work, or drunk...I respect the rules now...

OfflineDaytripper420
Bitchin!

#4425668 - 07/19/05 09:38 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

skunk78395 said:
yea you need to stay focused because you have to be resposible for all that money the the cash drawer...I am almost always very close if not over..I have been under a dollar a few times but they dont trip on that...it is even harder when you got to be fast and accurate at taking the orders too at the same time.

well it was like the first week or so after we opened when i came in stoned so EVERY one was slow as hell but i think the guy ordered a large drink for like 1.69 or something and he gave me a 5 or something and instead of saying he gave me a five i just said he gave me 1.69 and it took me FOREVER to find out how much change to give him. actualy i think he just told me what to give him i dont think i ever found out how much to give him
Quote:

skunk78395 said:
i got fired becase I was 40 under my till...that was rare, it must have been something to do with a credit card purchase or two..

this black chick at zaxbys was like 80 bucks under till {if under till means short x amount of money} and they didnt say anything about it they just figured she gave someone two twentys or something. lol i bet you 100 bucks the bitch stole it and got away with it

--------------------

Edited by Daytripper420 (07/19/05 09:39 PM)

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

#4425728 - 07/19/05 09:48 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

how can you lack the ability to do basic math in your head? seriously, I'm 4 drinks to the wind right now and the answer to 5-1.69 popped into my head in under 30 seconds when I read that...

did you eat a lot of paint chips as a child?

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #4425752 - 07/19/05 09:50 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

That's funny. I could NEVER go to a job interview or anywhere else I'd be judged, stoned.

Good luck. Remember, you are the one they're looking for.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineDaytripper420
Bitchin!

Re: Just getting stoned before my interview [Re: Learyfan]
    #4425768 - 07/19/05 09:54 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

n/a deleted

--------------------

Edited by Daytripper420 (07/19/05 09:57 PM)

OfflineDaytripper420
Bitchin!

Re: Just getting stoned before my interview [Re: DoctorJ]
    #4425781 - 07/19/05 09:56 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

DoctorJ said:
how can you lack the ability to do basic math in your head? seriously, I'm 4 drinks to the wind right now and the answer to 5-1.69 popped into my head in under 30 seconds when I read that...

did you eat a lot of paint chips as a child?

hahaha no i was really really nervous and i dont remember the exact math involved but it was something like that and remember i was REALLY stoned like 4 bowls of amazing dank 10 minutes before i went into work

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4425783 - 07/19/05 09:56 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

wow ,i'm suprised at this thread....not in  a bad wat,just suprised....

i can porform perfectly fine while high,some of the best days working have been high.....

and i would MUCH rather take a quick hit before an interview....and have done it.....

i'm with ya Ellem....

:grin:

--------------------

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

#4425914 - 07/19/05 10:36 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Oh shit that is nothing, you have to be no less then 2 dollars under at mcdonalds...if you are once you get a write up, the second time you get suspended a week without pay...the third time they either fire you or suspend you for a longer amount of time...and you got to be fast, and accurate about your orders within a certain specific time..

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Re: Just getting stoned before my interview [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4425934 - 07/19/05 10:41 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I once ate gel tabs before an interview in middle school for a bag boy job at a local gorcery store. I didn't know I would be going in that day for the interview but they called me right after I dropped them and asked if it would be cool to do an interview in an hour so I was excited and said yes. I ended up getting the job anyways though. But I was already starting to come up by the time the interview started. I had to take a computer test with a bunch of questions on it basically determining your moral apptitude. They asked this one question "have you ever purchased any hot items" I answered yes. I failed the test because of that but the manager that interviewed me was cool and liked me so he let me retest and told me the right answer for that question.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Re: Just getting stoned before my interview [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4425944 - 07/19/05 10:44 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I fucking hate those moral aptitude test. I dont care who you are: NOBODY is naturally that moral. the only way to pass is to lie. What is the fucking point of having an honesty test where you have to lie in order to pass?

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

#4425952 - 07/19/05 10:46 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

how in the hell can you be high on Tabs while at a job?, let alone an interview..your eyes are totally dialated beyond it, even off a mild hit of LSD...
..I have blue eyes and have blond hair, they could tell right away I was on something...when my eyes are dialated it is very noticible far away even,,,oh yea BTW, you had to take a computer test for a bagger job? no way... :shocked:

Edited by skunk78395 (07/19/05 10:48 PM)

InvisibleTheDude
is waiting forthe peak

#4425968 - 07/19/05 10:52 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

QuantumMeltdown said:
They asked this one question "have you ever purchased any hot items" I answered yes. I failed the test because of that but the manager that interviewed me was cool and liked me so he let me retest and told me the right answer for that question.

Does 'hot' mean stolen or temperature hot? That's a sneaky question.

I used to go to work stoned a lot, but one time I forgot the visine and within 10 seconds of walking in the door everybody was like "DUDE YOU ARE ON FUCKING DRUGS RIGHT NOW!". No one cared but still....

--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4425987 - 07/19/05 10:55 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Yes at winn-dixie I had to take a computer test for a bagger position. And a drug test. Believe it or not most people that aren't drug users don't recognize the dialation of pupils or even the constriction of them for that matter. They tend to only equate being fucked up with glassy or red eyes. I didn't intentionally take the tabs before the interview. The interview was kind of scheduled at the last minute. I forgot for a second I took the tabs then agreed to go in that hour to meet them. By the time I got off the phone I remembered but figured I would get out of there before the real tripping began which I pretty much did.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Jimmy Buffett

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Just getting stoned before my interview [Re: TheDude]
    #4426010 - 07/19/05 11:00 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

TheDude said:
Quote:

QuantumMeltdown said:
They asked this one question "have you ever purchased any hot items" I answered yes. I failed the test because of that but the manager that interviewed me was cool and liked me so he let me retest and told me the right answer for that question.

Does 'hot' mean stolen or temperature hot? That's a sneaky question.

I used to go to work stoned a lot, but one time I forgot the visine and within 10 seconds of walking in the door everybody was like "DUDE YOU ARE ON FUCKING DRUGS RIGHT NOW!". No one cared but still....

Apparently dude, It means stolen. I was only 15 at the time an had no knowledge it ebonics so I didn't know what it meant. The manager could tell that obviously so he let me retest telling what I did wrong and what "Hot" meant. Moral apptitude tests are really bullshit everyone lies on them. Has anyone ever taken the one for wally world? Its funny like 30 or the 50 questions involve if you think its okay for people to smoke weed on the job and stuff like that. One even goes as far as to say Jane has 3 days off from work she smokes a joint one her first day off knowing she has 2 days to sober up. Do you think jane should be fired for smoking on her first day off? wtf? lol

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

-Mark Twain

Jimmy Buffett

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates