Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: IM I just recieved [Re: Jim]
    #4405108 -

if you don't know who it is, don't worry about it..what is the big deal anyway?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IM I just recieved [Re: Jim]
    #4405110 -

post their name and we all can check for ya  :yesnod:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IM I just recieved [Re: Skunk420]
    #4405111 -

Im not worried about it ... its jsut interesting.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IM I just recieved [Re: Jim]
    #4405116 -

people r stupid, i used to get this shit all the time. one time i had some random ass person say "CALL THE COPS my daughters being raped" so i played along i was all "wut state u in" then they didnt talk for like 3 mins lol and finally she/he was all "help me now hes raping me" i just laughed and blocked em


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IM I just recieved [Re: Jim]
    #4405119 -

maybe someone got you mistaken for someone else..that is kind of trippy though..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IM I just recieved [Re: Jim]
    #4405123 -

GratefulJim said:
Im not worried about it ... its jsut interesting.



I'm sure your not bro! :grin:

Your one of the most chill people I've ever had the pleasure to meet :heart:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IM I just recieved [Re: Jim]
    #4405151 -

id be like what Gaberiel didnt like the crack?! Sheat send him over and get the next one on me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IM I just recieved [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #4405158 -

:lol: :thumbup:


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IM I just recieved [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4405183 -

*bows* exits to the right...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IM I just recieved [Re: Jim]
    #4405304 -

that's pretty fucked up...wrecking someone's life like that.

have you no shame?


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IM I just recieved [Re: afoaf]
    #4405309 -

afoaf said:
that's pretty fucked up...wrecking someone's life like that.

have you no shame?



I doubt it  :wink:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Calling on YOU -- Help Gabriel's Miracle get bigger!
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 4,374 31 01/03/15 05:34 PM
by SteelPanther
* Sir Ken Robinson: Do schools kill creativity? circularvortex 1,000 6 11/16/09 10:11 AM
by GoshAllMighty
* Phish and Ferris Robinson SoDak_Stranger 993 1 06/25/04 11:27 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* No Charges for Police Officer in Shooting Death of Tony Robinson
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
qman 7,051 110 05/14/15 09:23 PM
by Suspector
* Gabriel from watchers to walmart security the human abstract 343 5 11/22/12 03:27 AM
by the human abstract
* 19 year old Porter Robinson's newest single plasma 492 14 05/06/12 10:45 PM
by eltonjohn
* Going to see Porter Robinson tonight... pwnasaurus 500 13 11/12/11 05:25 PM
by wildchild68
* Chris Robinson Brotherhood musiclover420 607 12 08/26/15 08:12 PM
by musiclover420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,711 topic views. 6 members, 30 guests and 208 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.