Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Lots of hard drive space......So
    #4405031 -

Post your favorite dead shows for me to download Please!

Did I say Pretty Please :heart:

I only have about 2,500 hours of live Dead on CD. Most of my old stuff is still on cassettes. But now I can store lots of stuff on my hard drive and burn it when the mood strikes me (a very ambiguous time frame) so please help a brother out :cool:

I have always wanted a Pub sub forum for Dead music exchange, that would be very cool!

Shine on brothers and sisters :heart:

much love

Rip


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lots of hard drive space......So [Re: Ripple]
    #4405046 -

I'll stick this bastard if I have too :grin:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lots of hard drive space......So [Re: Ripple]
    #4405101 -

1976-07-18

Specifically the Let it Grow.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lots of hard drive space......So [Re: Ripple]
    #4405106 -

05/11/72 Netherlands-- Rotterdam Civic Hall
08/27/72 Veneta - OR-- Old Renaissance Faire Grounds
05/21/74 Seattle - WA-- Edmundson Pavilion, U of Washington
07/08/78 Morrison - CO-- Red Rocks Amphitheatre
06/15/85 Berkeley - CA-- Greek Theatre, U. Of California
06/22/85 East Troy - WI-- Alpine Valley Music Theatre
06/22/91 Chicago, IL-- Soldier Field
09/10/91 New York - NY -- Madison Square Garden


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lots of hard drive space......So [Re: Jim]
    #4405109 -

1974-07-27

The playing in the band


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lots of hard drive space......So [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #4405120 -

hey guys!

I have 11/5/77 on right now, the sound form this thing really rocks :smile: :cool: :heart: :grin:.....Mississippi Half-Step........how wonderful :heart: :grin:

Picks34............my god how beautiful Jerry is singing

hey K_C :heart:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lots of hard drive space......So [Re: Ripple]
    #4405129 -

Hi Ripple it was nice talking to on the phone a couple weeks back.  Remember?  I was at Wakarusa and you were at the Shroomery gathering.  Some day we will meet in person. 

:toast:


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lots of hard drive space......So [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #4405203 -

Dude. I have a vague memory of that happening.....although I thought it may have been a dream?

And I thought I took it real easy this time around at the gathering :blush:

Oh well, I can't wait till the day that we can hang out together and listen to our favorite tunes  :heart: over a bowl or 325!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Red Rocks Park & Amphitheatre RandalFlagg 1,145 15 06/13/05 10:10 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* 500 kilos of cocaine seized in Rotterdam - Anyone know more about this bust? 5553 1,015 5 11/25/10 04:34 PM
by Hiei
* The lot scene at The Dead shows
( 1 2 all )
Vulture 6,034 34 07/31/03 11:20 AM
by GetTheFuckOut
* mushroom cultivation apprenticeship available in netherlands happyday 871 3 09/11/04 08:49 AM
by gdman
* Windoze killed my hard drive DreaMaTrix 3,134 15 10/06/02 06:57 PM
by ShroominSpradl
* Lots and lots of Strawberrys Young_but_cool 2,227 16 08/05/06 10:54 AM
by habitat0789
* A drive... dee_N_ae 1,123 10 01/26/03 08:13 PM
by Sheepish
* Space is the place man vivid 715 5 10/28/03 08:23 AM
by Annom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
581 topic views. 9 members, 38 guests and 245 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.