Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Finally found some shit
    #4401875 -

Well, just to start things off, I am currently on lsd, I have just had the most awakening experience of my life, and the deepest conversation with my parents about life. I have over a half an ounce of shrooms upstairs in my bedroom and I just dont know what the hell to do with myself. Its 10:00PM. I got pulse cd2 playing on itunes. I just dont know... I forget why I decided to take lsd today... I feel like Im having an after-shroom breakdown... any suggestions?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Finally found some shit [Re: wingless]
    #4401883 -

after shroom break down in a good or bad way? 

I would try to eat something sweet (Banana or an orange)  And drink some water.  Sit back and reflect!  :inlove:


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Finally found some shit [Re: Toddo]
    #4401890 -

YES!  if its a nice clear night like it is over here..please go out side an find a nice cozy spot and just look at the moon/stars...they really can show you a lot.  With music :wink:


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Finally found some shit [Re: wingless]
    #4401897 -

give all the shrooms to me, I could find some use to them...then we could get to know each other more...I need some shrooms....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Finally found some shit [Re: Skunk420]
    #4401902 -

damn...im so spoiled right now. I got my weed hookups and GREAT mushroom hookups.

I should stock up.


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Shroom/ery/ Whatever Freestyle Cow Shit Collector 1,963 7 03/13/17 11:15 AM
by czech
* Fucking lady upstairs!
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 7,902 29 03/24/03 10:00 AM
by Killjoy
* Ahem: How did you find your drug "hookup"?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 10,844 30 06/03/17 01:16 PM
by ModestMouse
* This is some next level shit right here ballsalsaMDiscord 497 7 03/06/18 02:50 AM
by OhMrJohnson
* is Hank finally "King of the Hill"
( 1 2 3 all )
wecontrolsweetfreedom 5,740 45 03/24/03 04:29 AM
by TheHateCamel
* Conjoined Twins... Some crazy shit! SirEHShackleton 2,303 10 01/05/03 10:34 AM
by Little Shroom
* Shrooms found in Afganistan
( 1 2 all )
T0aD 7,742 23 02/20/03 08:39 PM
by cybrbeast
* Pink Floyd - The Final Cut trendalM 1,278 9 04/06/03 12:38 PM
by sunyata

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
537 topic views. 6 members, 44 guests and 184 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.