Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: Silversoul]
    #4371808 -

Well, let see. First it starts with my bank charging me $190 goddamn dollars because a few checks came in less than hour before my account was credited with a direct deposit. Now I can't pay the phone/internet bill this month, and after bills I'll have $5 to last me until the end of the month. Then I find out I was 2 days past the deadline for financial aid for school, so no college for me for a while. Shit, I'm having a bad month!! :enraged:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4372264 -

Fuck my job.

Tren know's what I am talking about cause he works here too.

Fucking management at my job sucks balls.  It's a call center, so we moved on monday (of course, we weren't told, since I got monday off, where the fuck we were moving), these computers over here are old POS' that have 128 mb of ram in them and can't run more that one window without freezing up, our new way of determining shifts is now based mostly on metrics, 70% and senority is now worth 30% of it and they will measure that out to see when you get to pick a shift (fuckers) and also, we are supporting a new product which we only have training on for the operating system BUT NOT THE HARDWARE.  Fucking IDIOTS.  ARGH!  And to top it off, I spilt pop on my shorts at lunch, I blew a fuse in my house yesterday night while watching a movie and I have dumb customers I have to fucking support because they have no fucking idea what the fuck a tower is.

Sorry for the tons of swearing, I really needed to vent.

:smile:

That makes me feel much better


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #4372287 -

Hahaha! Yeah man!

FUCK STREAM!!!

I work in this god-damned hellhole for a year and a half...only to watch my preciously earned (and treasured) seniority get flushed down the pisser with the boss' old coffee.

FUCK the Man!
FUCK Stream!

and FUCK the man who invented call-in PC tech support!

FUCK THEM ALL!


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: Silversoul]
    #4372361 -

my wisdom teeth are growing in on top of my back molars of the top shelf.

my right knee cap is shattered.  and my left collarbone never healed right when i broke it, so the bone simply healed on top of itself, after spliting in the middle. it hurts.

everything technological i touch goes to shit for some reason.  i cant get the digital camera memory card to upload to the printer, cant download an fuckin music, soulseek wont open cause its corrupt and i dont feel like redownloading it.

almost a thousand of my posts ended up mistyriously disappearing, but then after some bitchin, go them back (i thought some one was playing a dirty trick on me)

the oven isnt working, and we just went to te grogery store and bought a buncha conventional oven preperation  foods, thinkin the bitch would work like it always had...

i am also having very bad dreams due to no pot since i was in ohiom and i didnt even smoke much then :frown:

some neck pain, and the cat just wont shut up, evenm though i feed it the finest of the finest ocean whitefish tuna cuts, haha.  oh well.

but there is always the mars volta:
"The ocean floor is hidden
From your viewing lens
A depth perception
Languished in the night
All my life,I?ve been
Sewing the wounds
But the seeds sprout
A lachrymal cloud "

"My nails peel back
When the taxidermist ruined
Goose stepped the freckling impatience
All the brittle tombs
Five hundred little q?s
I?m splitting hairs to
Match the faces

All night long I?ll hunt for you
Let me show you what I mean
Sangre
Sonando
De rabia naci

Now this train don?t lie
An abortion that survived
A lineage of
Bastard mastacation
All the severed proof
Talons scratch my suite
These are the feathers
That replace them "

"Who do you trust
Will they feed us the womb
Chrome the fetal mirage
Will they feed us the womb
I found the remnants
Of a crescent fang
It cleaned my wing
Down to the bone
Umbilical syllables
Left to decode
There was no cradle
I can taste it
Come on now

All night I?ll hunt for you
Let me show you what I mean
Sangre
Sonando
De rabia naci "

I should have said at most.


--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4373047 -

Went shrooming last night and i got bitten by every single diffrent kind of fly in florida. Made me all "itchy". They even got in my fucking shirt. They tore my leg up right were i just got a new tattoo!

So i ate 10 caps before work today and it was horrible. My boss decided that it was pick on me day. Calling me out for every mistake i did. Got pissed and went to the Human Resources department. When i got there i totally forgot what i was gonna say :frown:

Get home after working a 12 hour shift and there is nothing to drink. Brother got on my guitar and tuned it all high and didnt set it back. He took my clothes out of the washer and put them on the ground all damp...Then my dad wants to have a talk about what im going to do in future since im out of school. Gets on my case for "hanging out" to much. Fuck!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: subterranean_]
    #4374772 -

I'm living temporarily with my parents for the first time since I've moved out.  I've moved back into town and I'm supposed to move into my own place(one that I've been paying off while I was out of town).  I've been through a lot of hell to try and keep this loan going for my place(through unemployment and tons of financially related stuff).

Well, I wake up today to go to work and my parents wake up right at the exact time.  INSTANTLY they start going on about how I'm not in my place yet(I haven't even made it through my 30 day probationary period at work) and then the conversation turns to what I'm doing that they don't like.  It turns into a loud arguement, where almost 5 seconds I have an insult spit at me.  That's just the kind of people they are.  They get mad...they go for the throat so to say.

So before work I had to deal with my parents making fun of my image, using every good thing they've ever done for me(mostly financial) as leverage against me, saying drugs have fucked me up(and that hurt because they should know I"m a pretty straight arrow...yet they think I'm this big druggie.  Pretty much reduced me to the status of meth junkie), making small homosexual comments here and there, calling me a loser, and the list goes on.

Obviously, I got defensive and it came to the point where they threatened to kick me out this week.  It's really funny because things were EXACTLY the same as a teenager and that's why I moved out.  It's also the same reason I left to a different city for work and didn't come back when they wanted me to.  They always talked about how they would help and things would be better.  I finally come back, thinking that they would seriously make an effort to get along while I get back on my feet...and the EXACT same shit over again. FUCK!!!!

In a nutshell, my parents brought my down to a state of mind where I loathe myself.  And it's so stupid, but god are they good at it.  I really do believe I'm a piece of shit today.  I know the feeling will go away in a few days, but still.

And to top it all off...after 2 hours of that bullshit, it was time for me to go to work, where I was switched from indoors to outdoors where the rain was coming down in buckets and I had to pile heavy lumber in the mud.  FUN!  :thumbdown:

But yea people, look at me the loser.  The same loser who has been working his ass off, even in a town in the middle of butt-fuck-nowhere that I hated, to try and keep my place.  The same loser who was just trying to make it through my 30 day probationary period, with plans to move back into my own place this next paycheck. 

Now I don't feel like doing any of that shit now.  I've also convinced myself to sell my place(the one that I've invested so much money and depressed time into) because it MIGHT get my parents off my fucking back.


ughh sorry people.  No wonder I"m so fucked up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: Spooge]
    #4375765 -

i woke up :frown:


--------------------
DON'T PANIC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: chucksteak]
    #4383054 -

just found out that the school i thought i would be going to (copenhagen university) won't accept me because of some beaurocratic jackassedness. so instead i'll move to vancouver in september for school. this means figuring out how to transport 100+ books that i have here in denmark to the us, and then to canada. this means booking an expensive ass 1-way plane ticket from denmark to michigan, which i don't have the money for. this means leaving all of my friends in scandinavia and moving to a place where i don't know anybody. this means i'll probably have to take a drug test when i'm back in michigan (still on probation from a dui last december) and so have to not smoke pot for the next couple of months. this means a lot of crazy shit, in other words.

but, it'll work out, that much i'm sure of...


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: Silversoul]
    #4383059 -

Ive been depressed for fucking weeks. Never been so alone in my life. Everything ive had interest in ive lost. I havent had a full meal in days and ive lost 10 pounds these last 2 weeks. I Cant sleep at night and im tormented with profound dreams when i do. Ive been constantly tired and ive already worked 60 hours this week and im tired as hell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: Silversoul]
    #4383394 -

Quote:
everyone said:
:bitch:




--------------------
need that cash to feed them jones.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: Teragon]
    #4383410 -

whoops i thought this was the pub. sorry guys. whine on.


--------------------
need that cash to feed them jones.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: Teragon]
    #4383474 -

:lol:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: Silversoul]
    #4383667 -

I don't like my life, I'd rather just die.


--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: trendal]
    #4383697 -

trendal said:
Hahaha! Yeah man!

FUCK STREAM!!!

I work in this god-damned hellhole for a year and a half...only to watch my preciously earned (and treasured) seniority get flushed down the pisser with the boss' old coffee.

FUCK the Man!
FUCK Stream!

and FUCK the man who invented call-in PC tech support!

FUCK THEM ALL!



I thought stream was only in Holland...
It's the building next to where I work..


--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #4383702 -

drtyfrnk said:
Fuck my job.

Tren know's what I am talking about cause he works here too.

Fucking management at my job sucks balls.  It's a call center, so we moved on monday (of course, we weren't told, since I got monday off, where the fuck we were moving), these computers over here are old POS' that have 128 mb of ram in them and can't run more that one window without freezing up, our new way of determining shifts is now based mostly on metrics, 70% and senority is now worth 30% of it and they will measure that out to see when you get to pick a shift (fuckers) and also, we are supporting a new product which we only have training on for the operating system BUT NOT THE HARDWARE.  Fucking IDIOTS.  ARGH!  And to top it off, I spilt pop on my shorts at lunch, I blew a fuse in my house yesterday night while watching a movie and I have dumb customers I have to fucking support because they have no fucking idea what the fuck a tower is.

Sorry for the tons of swearing, I really needed to vent.

:smile:

That makes me feel much better



So stream is just as fucked up in Canada as it is in Holland!  :grin:


--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: Fliquid]
    #4385754 -

I am trying to force myself to realize that my girlfriend of 3 years has lost interest in me even after changing my personality for her.

I worked 50 hours pretty much every week over my entire summer vacation so far...some vacation. Also I will work an average of 36 hours during school, while trying to be a full time student for health insurance. I work every friday sat and sunday night so my social life is to hell I have very few frieds.
I think im going to jump into a bottomless hole of despair in which the lights of hope, joy and comfort will never reach again.


--------------------

----ALL MY POSTS ARE FICTIONAL-------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: GNIOM1498]
    #4385965 -

I'v been sinking back into old habits again, the kind that keep my life from going anywher. hours in front of the t.v. computer.

  This girl i was with awhile back told me that she may have an s.t.d
She says she dosen't know what. Mabey aids, gonorea, clamydia. I think she's just being a hypocondriac, but now i get to go pay $140 to see if i'v got anything.

My friend offered me Meth again today. He knows i was an addict. Now he's an addict. He wants me to be his meth buddy. I was very tempted to do it again.

I hear my friend got out of prison, and went right back in.

My dreams have been really fucked up lately. Not nightmares, i wish it was nightmares. They are just super long, and boring. Like spending hours of dream time trying to get out of a departement store.

I'm fucking broke.

Nobody will teach me how to drive.

I felt fine all day, but now thinking about my problems has got me feeling sorry for myself.
:bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: Dreamer987]
    #4386043 -

Dreamer987 said:
I'v been sinking back into old habits again, the kind that keep my life from going anywher. hours in front of the t.v. computer.



Pull the plug, bud.


--------------------
It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: BloodNOil]
    #4386047 -

I did awful at work and got beat up. Not a good day.


--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #4388645 -

got a letter from my school today telling me I am no longer eligible for federal aid of any kind. The really shitty part is that it is all my fault and it could have easily been prevented. And to top it all off there is a massive ass hurricane, about to kick the shit out of my city.

Edited by GenesisOmega (07/10/05 02:17 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* fcking night after the bar pattern 1,591 15 08/17/03 10:29 PM
by pattern
* DEPRESSION THREAD
( 1 2 all )
Northernsoul 11,817 26 02/27/03 12:06 PM
by Northernsoul
* Post deleted by Administrator Alien 1,974 9 12/30/03 11:20 AM
by Twista
* I did something very bad last night...
( 1 2 all )
RebelSteve33 6,404 33 08/15/03 06:54 PM
by wingnutx
* ANti-depressants: Good ? Bad ? or Neutral?
( 1 2 all )
PsillyTheSeaGull 9,890 31 04/18/03 11:58 PM
by GringoLoco
* i need a girllll really bad
( 1 2 all )
shr00m 3,491 24 02/18/04 05:43 AM
by Oook
* Getting over a bad experience mr_kite 2,497 10 01/30/04 10:15 PM
by Dreamer987
* a 'new' beginning - a support thread HB 1,489 6 05/30/04 07:10 PM
by Redstorm

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
3,316 topic views. 0 members, 7 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.