Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinea3d0a3m
*delete*
    #437121 - 10/25/01 11:24 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

delete

Edited by a3d0a3m (11/30/01 02:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: not another trip vegging out in my fucking room! [Re: a3d0a3m]
    #437129 - 10/25/01 11:30 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

best trip ever:

Take the shrooms/acid (preferably for this kind of trip) and then go drive somewhere, anywhere at all, street corner or wherever. Write down the street your car is now parked on, and put the paper in your pocket where you can't lose it. Walk around with no particular place in mind, just mindlessly. Wherever you end up , you'll have fun. Just walk, and then by the time the trip starts ending, attempt to go back and find your car. best trip ever (seriously, unless you have to get back home at a certain time or whatnot)

OfflineElvish
enthusiast
Re: not another trip vegging out in my fucking room! [Re: HB]
    #437185 - 10/26/01 12:25 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Whatever you do
don't go robbin' graves...
....that shit SUCKS!

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: not another trip vegging out in my fucking room! [Re: Elvish]
    #437208 - 10/26/01 12:37 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

my friend wants to trip with me at a graveyard on halloween, if we can get anything :smile: should be fun, hehe

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #437468 - 10/26/01 06:51 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

ummmm, nothing lately...
but in the mists of antiquity... some friends & i went to the cleveland museum of art on shroom/harmine/cocaine combo (the coke for stimulant effect & as a representative "tropane" type molecule, hehheh...) & checked out the monet water lilies tryptich (3 panels, seperated from one very long panel originally; rejoined for a tour --- one from st louis, one from KC, one from cleveland...) --- my god, you could see the water flowing, almost expected a frog to hop off one of the lilypads ...a very, very interesting and esthetically rewarding afternoon... i mean we checked out much of the rest of the museum (& wade pond, & enjoyed the rodin "thinker" out front that the cleveland weathermen tried to blow up a few years earlier, hehheh), but came back to the lilies several times... the armor court was ok, the egyptian stuff, some of it was entrancing, the asian wing --- well, some of those chinese wall hangings are exquisite, and the indian sculpture of shiva nataranja was literally awesome (even now, the image still moves me...), and buddha's smile was sweetly sublime... and the modern wing was, well, stimulating & occasionally a bit disorienting, hehheh (geez, was picasso a stoner or what?)
and the allegedly telepathic effects of the harmine were quite noticable that day...
ah, sweet bird of youth...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

OfflineGringoLoco
I spit in theface of peoplewho ain't cool.
 User Gallery

Loc: Monterey, CA
    #437517 - 10/26/01 09:18 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

You described 90% of my trips. For gods sake, dont go to school if you cant control yourself on these drugs (points to self) I know from experience.

I think you should eat some shrooms, and before the onset, walk or drive to the mall. Go to a store like spencer gifts. Some of the workers stare when youve been in the back room 3 hours.....

Offlineheathadelic

Re: not another trip vegging out in my fucking roo [Re: GringoLoco]
    #437673 - 10/26/01 12:55 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

tripping at the mall is the single scariest proposition i can imagine. the sheer weight of the consumerism would crush me.

--------------------
"...time is not money, time is an opportunity to live before you die."

Offlineshitdog
Loc: In a place far away from ...
Re: not another trip vegging out in my fucking roo [Re: heathadelic]
    #437681 - 10/26/01 01:05 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I agree with the first guy. Just walk around the city. Some pretty fucked shit can happen in the city.

--------------------
I'll never get out of this maze

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: not another trip vegging out in my fucking room! [Re: gnrm23]
    #437836 - 10/26/01 04:22 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

many renaissance and medieval artists were very creative not only because many were geniuses, but also because of the mix of absinthe, insomnia, scurvy, etc etc. most artists never got proper nourishment, and lack of food and especially iron can lead to hallucinations.

many great painters such as Picasso, Van Gogh and Eduard Manet drank absinthe, quite excessively. Due to the style of the paintings you can have a pretty good idea that the paintings were inspired by the hallucinations that Absinthe can produce.

sorry to go off topic for some reason i felt like sharing this

InvisibleMokshaMan
enthusiast
    #437904 - 10/26/01 05:31 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Frisbee in the park is always fun... or any open field. Also like was mentioned earlier, go for a walk. You'll be amazed at what you might find.

--------------------
Men can only be happy when they do not assume that the object of life is happiness.
-- George Owell

Anonymous

Re: not another trip vegging out in my fucking roo [Re: heathadelic]
    #437959 - 10/26/01 06:57 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Post Deleted a la Obscurity

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: not another trip vegging out in my fucking roo [Re: ]
    #437963 - 10/26/01 07:08 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

true, nature rules, but for those who live in urban places with absolutely no nature at all, public tripping isn't always a bad idea. My ideal trip (with what I have to deal with) would just be just to walk around town with a friend / friends, and if we get tired of being around sober people, then we just search for a park (which are mighty plentiful in studio city). People on the street can't do anything to you for being weird, and then you can get that much more pleasure in the fact that you don't have to be like everybody else and don't mind acting crazy. Or maybe that's just me, but that's how I look at it.

Anonymous

Re: not another trip vegging out in my fucking roo [Re: HB]
    #437969 - 10/26/01 07:16 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Invisiblefuzzysquirelnuts
veteran
Loc: souhwest us
Re: not another trip vegging out in my fucking roo [Re: ]
    #437975 - 10/26/01 07:29 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

go swimming if you dont plan on totally being fucked up and there is a chance of drowning or go camping and have a small fire ready

--------------------
were all retarded sometimes

InvisibleGabbaDjS
BTH
 User Gallery

Loc: By The Lake
Re: not another trip vegging out in my fucking roo [Re: fuzzysquirelnuts]
    #438062 - 10/26/01 09:57 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I say save your acid/shrooms for a time when you wont have to sit around and watch tv. Its fun sometimes if you rent a cool movie and plan stuff to do, but you live with your parrents and I could never sit in one room for an entire trip... That would drive me crazy.

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

Anonymous

Re: not another trip vegging out in my fucking roo [Re: GabbaDj]
    #438066 - 10/26/01 10:02 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: not another trip vegging out in my fucking roo [Re: GabbaDj]
    #438068 - 10/26/01 10:07 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I had my second acid trip back in late February, back when I could hook it easily through a good friend.  well he gets 7 hits, and we decide that on friday night we are gonna trip.  so first the plan is to go to his house and then just walk around there, since his parents just really wouldn't notice / care.  But my mom, who had a problem with my friend, said "No but he can come over to our house for the night and you guys can sleep downstairs" (my room is upstairs, as well as my mom's room)

well friday comes and we decide it couldn't hurt to do it here in my room, so we each take 3 1/2 PEZ at about 7:30 and go to my room and fry HARD until 2:30 AM, enjoying every second.  well let me explain it more clearly, my room has two levels, the floor level (with my bed and everything) and a ladder leading up to a 6x7 foot or so loft about 10 feet up.  well, my friend was changing cd's (mostly hendrix and Pink Floyd's Ummagumma, yummy! :smile:) and during the peak we both pretty much sat in ONE PLACE for the ENTIRE FUCKIN PEAK of the acid trip, and never got bored for a second.  the music transported me so much that set and setting really didn't matter, I was already out of the physical realm.

SO what I am trying to say is, you won't necessarily get bored unless you tend to need things to do on acid/shrooms.  i probably would have had a better acid trip had my friend and I had places to go, but believe me, it WAS the best time of my life, out of everything I have ever done.  just sitting in a tiny loft listening to music, who ever would have thought what it could produce

OfflineOpivynfg
journeyman

Re: not another trip vegging out in my fucking roo [Re: HB]
    #438074 - 10/26/01 10:19 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Since Im only 16, cant drive, and have no real places to escape to trip, I use my basement. I have yet to get bored of my room. I spent like $75 on stuff and made it look kinda like a spaceship. I just go down there with my friend. We put on Ummagumma (the song The Narrow Way part 1 freaked me out for a sec at the beginning before it goes mellow). We sit there, we talk, we laugh, we draw, we write stories. One thing I found fun to do is to record myself on a tape recorder. Listening back later is funny cuz a lot of the stuff I say doesnt make sense and my voice always sounds much higher than on normal recording (does this happen to anyone else?).

Anyway, as long as you have a good safe environment I dont think youll have a problem nor get bored.

--------------------
So you thought you might like to go to the show...

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: not another trip vegging out in my fucking roo [Re: Opivynfg]
    #438082 - 10/26/01 10:29 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

exactly, you don't need to run around the forest to have a good trip though that is fun too :wink: doing anything artistic is ALWAYS a blast, and talking is great, I talked with my friend about life for my ENTIRE first shroom trip, because I was so happy that talking about life for some reason just sounded like fun (and it was, accompanying the visuals etc)

I tripped SO HARD on Ummagumma, CD 2 (especially Be Careful With that Axe Eugene, I couldnt even believe what happened when he screams in the song, my entire world just "blew up" with visuals and happiness (even though my visuals were fuckin frightening I was in pure ecstacy, even better than when I actually do E, heh)

just have trip toys and such ready and you'll do great

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: a3d0a3m]
    #438102 - 10/26/01 10:50 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale