Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Hair: the 60s musical
    #4378145 - 07/06/05 11:40 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
The age of Aquarius
Aquarius!
Aquarius!

Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions
Golden living dreams of visions
Mystic crystal revalation
And the mind's true liberation
Aquarius!
Aquarius!

When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
The age of Aquarius
Aquarius!
Aquarius!

i really frickin like this musical, and the story behind it.  i like the actual soundtrack from the broadway act, rather than the 70s, sorta disco jive renditions from the movie.  even though that is fun too :smile:

Sodomy
Fellatio
Cunnilingus
Pederasty

Father, why do these words sound so nasty?

Masturbation
Can be fun
Join the holy orgy
Kama Sutra
Everyone!

damned right. :smirk:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Hair: the 60s musical [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4378149 - 07/06/05 11:42 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Love is like a train...
Female

#4378164 - 07/06/05 11:47 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

LBJ took the IRT
Down to 4th Street USA
When he got there
What did he see?
The youth of America on LSD

LBJ IRT
USA LSD

LSD LBJ
FBI CIA

FBI CIA
LSD LBJ

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4378167 - 07/06/05 11:48 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rame
Rama Rama Hare Hare

Love love
Love love
Drop out
Drop out
Be in
Be in

Take trips get high
Laugh joke and good bye
Beat drum and old tin pot
I'm high on you know what
Marijuana marijuana
Juana juana mari mari
High high high high
Way way up here
Ionosphere

Beads, flowers, freedom, happiness
Beads, flowers, freedom, happiness

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4378168 - 07/06/05 11:49 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I never seen the actual musical. The movie was awesome though. :thumbup:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Hair: the 60s musical [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4378178 - 07/06/05 11:51 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Haha yeah the movie is awesome!  I love the part when they are all running through central park and they all kneel down into the line to get dose by the man with the lucy hat :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4378187 - 07/06/05 11:54 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah that part is sweet. I also like when Berger gets up on the table and starts singing in front of all those ritsy preppy fucks trying to impress the girl. That part really cracked me up. I can't really remember what he was singing at the moment but it was good shit.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Love is like a train...
Female

#4378198 - 07/06/05 11:57 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mattzdope said:
Yeah that part is sweet. I also like when Berger gets up on the table and starts singing in front of all those ritsy preppy fucks trying to impress the girl. That part really cracked me up. I can't really remember what he was singing at the moment but it was good shit.

I got life, mother
I got laughs, sister
I got freedom, brother
I got good times, man

I got crazy ways, daughter
I got million-dollar charm, cousin
I got headaches and toothaches
And bad times too
Like you

I got my hair
I got my head
I got my brains
I got my ears
I got my eyes
I got my nose
I got my mouth
I got my teeth
I got my tongue
I got my chin
I got my neck
I got my tits
I got my heart
I got my soul
I got my back
I got my ass
I got my arms
I got my hands
I got my fingers
Got my legs
I got my feet
I got my toes
I got my liver
Got my blood

I got my guts (I got my guts)
I got my muscles (muscles)
I got life (life)
Life (life)
Life (life)
LIFE!

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4378199 - 07/06/05 11:57 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Im a frickin geek, :lol:

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #4378200 - 07/06/05 11:58 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Maybe I should see it?

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Hair: the 60s musical [Re: Adamist]
    #4378209 - 07/07/05 12:01 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah you should definately see that movie bro. :thumbup:

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Hair: the 60s musical [Re: Adamist]
    #4378212 - 07/07/05 12:02 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Adamist said:
Maybe I should see it?

It is very cool, even if you hate musicals. :smirk:

--------------------

OfflineTheCow
Stranger

#4378309 - 07/07/05 12:31 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Ha I saw that at some little LA theater. In the play the actors were smoking pot. Not some stuff that smelled like weed, twas actually marijuana. I thought that was interesting at the very least.

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Hair: the 60s musical [Re: TheCow]
    #4378358 - 07/07/05 12:42 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

It is only appropriate to smoke the kynd in the rendiions of HAIR! :stoned:

--------------------

OfflinePhychotron
Crazy Mofo
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In A Forest Of Colossal F...
    #4378677 - 07/07/05 02:42 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

my gf is always listening to the soundtrack... like all the time...

--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

OfflineTheDudeAbides
Livin Off FrostyBarley Pops andPork Soda
 User Gallery

Re: Hair: the 60s musical [Re: Phychotron]
    #4380284 - 07/07/05 03:01 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Wow, I had forgot all about this flick/musical. I am going to have to dig up my old VHS copy....My mom was always watching this movie when I was a kid...made me laugh my ass off.

Thanks for the good Idea Ares  :thumbup:

--------------------
outputrotation said:
x-com and unsolved mysteries are the only things that have ever made me truly scared

OfflineHrethic
A Human, Being

Loc: Passing through the bulk Flag
Re: Hair: the 60s musical [Re: TheDudeAbides]
    #4381587 - 07/07/05 08:56 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

In my short stay at college i was lucky enough to be cast in this production. I played the father of the lead, a minor part, but extremely fun in the end. I of course wanted to be hippy, and even had to cut my hair... but damn, it was a goood show.

--------------------
Will all the big boomers please unveil, please unveil, please unveil.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale