Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Man, 18, charged with selling mushrooms
    #4349966 - 06/29/05 09:27 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

http://www.jsonline.com/news/wauk/jun05/337242.asp

Man, 18, charged with selling mushrooms

Waukesha - An 18-year-old man has been charged with selling illegal psilocybin mushrooms to an undercover police officer on three occasions.

Andrew W. Smart of Waukesha was charged in Waukesha County Circuit Court with three counts of delivery of psilocybin. A criminal complaint says that Smart sold the mushrooms to an undercover officer from the Waukesha County Metro Drug Enforcement Unit on Nov. 17, Dec. 13 and March 8.

Smart is scheduled for a preliminary hearing on the charge on Thursday.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSe77vN
PIMP

Loc: Southwest
Re: Man, 18, charged with selling mushrooms [Re: Anno]
    #4350286 - 06/29/05 11:30 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

damn that sucks for him!!! Gotta watch out for the popo

--------------------
A piece of advice before we part:
Don't knock of Death's door. Instead ring Deaths doorbell and run away, Death really hates that!

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
Re: Man, 18, charged with selling mushrooms [Re: Se77vN]
    #4350568 - 06/29/05 12:43 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

<<Andrew W. Smart of Waukesha was charged in Waukesha County Circuit Court with three counts of delivery of psilocybin. A criminal complaint says that Smart sold the mushrooms to an undercover officer from the Waukesha County Metro Drug Enforcement Unit on Nov. 17, Dec. 13 and March 8.>>

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT. They didn't bust the guy right away, they let him keep selling..so now he's fucked with three counts of delivery instead of one, which is similar to what happened to me years ago. Those filthy pigs waited a year and a half before they finally arrested me at work. I even had a vivid dream just hours before I went into work that I was being arrested, and I'll be god damned if it didn't come true.

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Re: Man, 18, charged with selling mushrooms [Re: SuperD]
    #4350764 - 06/29/05 01:36 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

The cops indirectly admit drugs aren't as dangerous as they're made out to be. For one thing, if an undercover cop saw a guy raping a girl, do you honestly fucking believe he's going to let him do that three times before arresting him? HIGHLY unlikely. Yet these vermin have no problem preying on non violent dealers, waiting months or sometimes even YEARS before making any arrests. How much sense does that make?

--------------------
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

InvisibleNemo_Hoes
Juan Sánchez Villa-Lobo Ramírez
 User Gallery

Loc: Ray Ray's Mystery Garage
    #4350780 - 06/29/05 01:40 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Damn that's close to home.

--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Invisiblegema
Freedom from the Known

Loc: t(here)
    #4352045 - 06/29/05 06:49 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

SuperD said:
...waiting months or sometimes even YEARS before making any arrests. How much sense does that make?

ive thought the same thing. my only guess that their plan over time is to gain your trust and hopefully you spill the beans on "bigger dogs" that sell or buy.

around here their was an undercover cop that was trying to buy shrooms but the seller got suspicious but acted like he didn't know he was a cop. he told the cop to meet him at a certain location later that day. when they met later, the cop thought that it was going to be a typical exchange only to find the sellers' friends arrive with baseball bats! they got that pig good and was left to die. from what i hear, the seller moved that same night.

OfflineLethalX5
Male

Re: Man, 18, charged with selling mushrooms [Re: gema]
    #4352410 - 06/29/05 08:10 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

>>around here their was an undercover cop that was trying to buy shrooms but the seller got suspicious but acted like he didn't know he was a cop. he told the cop to meet him at a certain location later that day. when they met later, the cop thought that it was going to be a typical exchange only to find the sellers' friends arrive with baseball bats! they got that pig good and was left to die. from what i hear, the seller moved that same night.
<<

:stonedjerk:  he would of had backup

--------------------
"To get what you've never had, You must do what you've never done."

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #4354320 - 06/30/05 03:37 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Hint: don't sell to anyone you haven't personally partied with at least once. Undercover cops *never* use as that would fubar their case against you in court.

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

InvisibleRESTLESS
C.M.L.W.

Re: Man, 18, charged with selling mushrooms [Re: LethalX5]
    #4354348 - 06/30/05 03:56 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

What comes around goes around  :devil:

--------------------

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Man, 18, charged with selling mushrooms [Re: Diploid]
    #4354384 - 06/30/05 04:50 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Hint: don't sell to anyone you haven't personally partied with at least once. Undercover cops *never* use as that would fubar their case against you in court.

You can't trust that either... there are documented cases of police going undercover and even consuming illegal drugs in order to get evidence against somebody. The cops also use regular citizens or "confidential informants" in these instances. Grrr.... just think how many robberies and violent crimes could be solved or prevented if the police weren't forced to waste their time and our money putting non-violent "illegal drug users" in jail. @#%@ing politicians...

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Re: Man, 18, charged with selling mushrooms [Re: Seuss]
    #4354563 - 06/30/05 07:38 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

<<The cops also use regular citizens or "confidential informants" in these instances.>>

This happened in my situation..I had known my friend's brother for a few years and thought he was cool..we had just finished doing some pills when he introduced me to the undercover cop. I learned later my friend's bro was the confidential informant. He seemed ok because he liked to get fucked up all the time but little did I know he had been busted for something and decided to roll over on me so he could get a lighter sentence. Be careful, stay alert, and use common sense.

--------------------
Manoa said:

InvisibleDragonaut

#4364948 - 07/03/05 12:01 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

That is SO not good. Was he a Shroomery member?

--------------------
:dragon:

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Re: Man, 18, charged with selling mushrooms [Re: Dragonaut]
    #4365190 - 07/03/05 01:11 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

No he didn't even own a computer. And I took the punishment like a fuckin real man would do, 10 years. Fuck narcing anyone out. That's what cops are for, not regular citizens like myself.

--------------------
Manoa said:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract