Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Bye Bye Pub!
    #4303783 -

I'm off for a weekend vacation with some amazing people, and I can't wait to come back and tell you all about it.  Send lots of good vibes my way! :heart:


WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tripping: :crazy2:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bye Bye Pub! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4303787 -

have an awesome time!! :crazy2:


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bye Bye Pub! [Re: barfightlard]
    #4303790 -

smoke/drink/do something cool for me


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bye Bye Pub! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4303796 -

*sends great vibes to great people*

:sun:


--------------------
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away, but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth...

bloodflower6

Yay for Pornography!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bye Bye Pub! [Re: bf6]
    #4303797 -

bf6 said:
*sends great vibes to great people*

:sun:



so none to me?


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bye Bye Pub! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4303798 -

not funny

Edited by gdman (06/16/05 02:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bye Bye Pub! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4303800 -

kiss ripple for me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bye Bye Pub! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4303805 -

Take some more pics of your girlfriend and post them :faded:


--------------------

WDYWFM?
I just want full access damnit
Rono he hate me...
I'm going to be reading every post that you make...and anything that even remotely offends me is going to get your ass banned. How you like 'dem apples asshole?






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bye Bye Pub! [Re: Yarry]
    #4303808 -

I'm sure he ment you yarry, your great. Be nice.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Edited by gdman (06/16/05 02:11 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bye Bye Pub! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4303827 -

Oh yeah! Dedicate something to me! Like a hit of DMT or something. :grin:


--------------------
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away, but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth...

bloodflower6

Yay for Pornography!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bye Bye Pub! [Re: bf6]
    #4303830 -

!!!!  I think he'd have to dedicate that one too all of the shroomery  :tongue:


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bye Bye Pub! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4303832 -

You should dedicate a hit of crack to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bye Bye Pub! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4303848 -

tell rips to drive safe.


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bye Bye Pub! [Re: afoaf]
    #4303865 -

tell everyone i said "i love you".

:heart:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bye Bye Pub! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4303876 -

Right on, Robot!! I hope you guys have a helluva time!! I hate that I am missing out on this joyous occasion. I will definitely be there next year. I am working all weekend to pay my rent which is mad overdo. :smirk: You all be careful and spread the love. I'll be thinking of you all and sending good energy your way. :heart: :sun:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bye Bye Pub! [Re: blissedout]
    #4303880 -

uh....


you'll have a kid next year man


don't leave your kid for a gathering


and


don't bring the little one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bye Bye Pub! [Re: goobler]
    #4303885 -

Quote:
I am working all weekend to pay my rent which is mad overdo



sounds like he's off to a great start.


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bye Bye Pub! [Re: afoaf]
    #4303897 -

My landlord is my uncle. so that is not a problem. He doesn't care as long as it gets paid by the 30th. You shouldn't be so critical.

Goobler-You're right. I probably will not be going until a couple of years down the road. I wasn't thinking.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bye Bye Pub! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4303924 -

Sweet...have fun dude.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bye Bye Pub! [Re: blissedout]
    #4303969 -

*18 years

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* bye bye pub
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 2,236 24 02/26/05 03:37 PM
by PawPaw
* G'bye Pub OneMoreRobot3021 422 8 08/23/04 11:50 AM
by Edge
* Pub now #3 forum
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ThorA 12,082 62 09/03/04 02:23 PM
by Ripple
* Attn/Old PUB regulars ....
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 2,071 28 11/14/04 04:23 PM
by Krishna
* Bye bye New Orleans
( 1 2 all )
Lightningfractal 2,306 25 09/15/04 10:21 AM
by Jellric
* UPDATE ....A new outlook, thank god..
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
KingOftheThing 13,339 176 12/27/04 05:09 AM
by Shroomehlouah
* Pub got any freestylers?
( 1 2 all )
2Experimental 2,836 23 01/21/05 12:22 AM
by 13eetleJuice
* Why does the pub suck so bad?
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 3,486 22 05/21/03 12:59 AM
by Papaver

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,675 topic views. 6 members, 10 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.