Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
G'bye Pub
    #3039129 -

Well, I'm off to Italy in 2 and a half hours...still a little freaked about flying but whatever, you gotta do what you gotta do.  Hope you all have a wonderful week...now I'm off to shower and get some Dunkin' Donuts for breakfast and have one last  :spliff:.


:bye:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: G'bye Pub [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3039134 -

Have fun!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: G'bye Pub [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3039140 -

Yeah man, have fun.  I've heard great things about Italy.  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: G'bye Pub [Re: BioSore]
    #3039172 -

have fun, and dont die.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: G'bye Pub [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3039253 -

my girlfriend just got back from there, she had a blast. arrivederci

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: G'bye Pub [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3039261 -

Enjoy neighbor!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: G'bye Pub [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3039306 -

Have a great flight! I get very freaked out when I fly too, so I understand but I'm sure it'll be fine.  :smile:


:heart:OneMoreRobot:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: G'bye Pub [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3039374 -

La bella dolce...


Well, it sounds good, although I have no clue what it means... have a great trip.

We'll miss you.


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TMâ„¢ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: G'bye Pub [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3039398 -

good luck man and have fun. pretend not to be american while you're there if you can.... gf told me italy hated them when they went a couple years ago, throwing bottles and shit (class trip)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* bye bye pub
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 2,236 24 02/26/05 03:37 PM
by PawPaw
* Bye Bye Pub!
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 1,675 25 06/16/05 04:59 PM
by THE KRAT BARON
* A recent telephone conversation with OneMoreRobot
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 3,158 30 07/06/06 10:56 AM
by goobler
* OFFICIAL "Pub" Ohio Gathering Thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Ripple 14,615 136 06/27/06 01:51 AM
by xScottx
* onemorerobot????
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 2,388 30 12/08/04 10:54 AM
by Silven
* Breakfast Picture daimyo 540 7 04/18/06 07:36 AM
by Hanky_discontinued
* Pub Love
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
CherryBomM 12,518 138 06/17/05 04:16 AM
by Spooge
* So If This is The Pub...
( 1 2 all )
daimyo 3,302 38 01/20/06 12:36 PM
by blissedout

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
422 topic views. 2 members, 22 guests and 83 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.