Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
Legal Ethnos Worth Trying?
    #4300156 - 06/15/05 03:57 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I see sites selling numerous different ethnos which I have never heard of before in my life. I try to read descriptions of what they do, but I am always left wondering. What are some legal ethnos worth trying without paying an arm and a leg for? Salvia is  :thumbup: Any others? Is kratom any good? Thanks guys :smile:

--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
Re: Legal Ethnos Worth Trying? [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4300452 - 06/15/05 04:50 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i havent tried it yet, but i'd go with a san pedro cutting if i were you.

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

InvisibleBlu Spore
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #4300456 - 06/15/05 04:51 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

san pedro and some of the other tricho cacti are the best legal ones. Also some of the seeds that have lsa in them are alright. Those sites do not have descriptions of effects because they mainly sell those things for novelty use and not for human consumption :smile:

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Re: Legal Ethnos Worth Trying? [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4300465 - 06/15/05 04:53 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I did an extraction with pedro one time. That was the worst tasting stuff I have ever, EVER had. Didn't do too much either, until we smoked some mj and then it seemed to work a little. I am reading more about Kratom and it seems like the real deal :thumbup:

--------------------

Trade List

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Re: Legal Ethnos Worth Trying? [Re: Blu Spore]
    #4300473 - 06/15/05 04:55 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i dont know about LSA. i really liked it at first, then i realized if you want to have a decently hard trip, you need to eat a lot, and the side effects arent worth it in my opinion. i want to fall asleep more than anything about half way through the trip.

maybe you didnt take a high enough dose Mighty Bop?

--------------------

Edited by nightkrawler (06/15/05 04:56 PM)

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Re: Legal Ethnos Worth Trying? [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4300549 - 06/15/05 05:12 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Not sure about my does. Probably not enough. I'm sure I followed a recipe somewhere. I have tried morning glories as well. Never again though. It was hard chewing the seeds, had a stomach ache the whole night along with horrible projectile vomiting. I would never recommend these things!!! I think I might order some kratom :smile:

--------------------

Trade List

OfflineGNIOM1498
Death Cup
 User Gallery

Loc: My home is where my spiri...
    #4300594 - 06/15/05 05:24 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

KRATOM IS AWESOME....it is probably going to go illegal soon that is my legal of choice the tea isn't that good so try to have some pill capsules handy. Salvia D works can't believe its not illegal the way the things are going, umm morning glory if u like to puke but still worth a try IMHO just don't be stupid please and read up on them cause i don't want to read another article about how some kid got some morning glories from walmart and ate them and went to the hospital because he/she thought they were dieing. *shit got a stomach ache got to go to the hospital*

--------------------

----ALL MY POSTS ARE FICTIONAL-------

OfflineGNIOM1498
Death Cup
 User Gallery

#4300602 - 06/15/05 05:25 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Mighty Bop said:
Not sure about my does. Probably not enough. I'm sure I followed a recipe somewhere. I have tried morning glories as well. Never again though. It was hard chewing the seeds, had a stomach ache the whole night along with horrible projectile vomiting. I would never recommend these things!!! I think I might order some kratom :smile:

i recommend a coffee grinder.

--------------------

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

#4300607 - 06/15/05 05:26 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

well with the morning glories you gotta crush em up and put them in some kind of food. i almost puked while i was chewing up last time cause i was too lazy to crush em. never eating them whole again. you should also take ginger beforehand to eliminate the nausea with morning glories, i've only heard good things about that. i've never taken ginger first, but i just bought some like a week ago, next time i do morning glories(which probably won't be too soon) i'll test out the ginger.

you seem to have your mind set on kratom anyway, i've never had any experience with it. my boss told me that kava kava is really trippy the first couple times you do it, but once again, i don't know much about it.

--------------------

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Re: Legal Ethnos Worth Trying? [Re: GNIOM1498]
    #4300635 - 06/15/05 05:33 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

GNIOM1498 said:
KRATOM IS AWESOME....it is probably going to go illegal soon that is my legal of choice the tea isn't that good so try to have some pill capsules handy. Salvia D works can't believe its not illegal the way the things are going, umm morning glory if u like to puke but still worth a try IMHO just don't be stupid please and read up on them cause i don't want to read another article about how some kid got some morning glories from walmart and ate them and went to the hospital because he/she thought they were dieing. *shit got a stomach ache got to go to the hospital*

So you say just measure out the dose, then put them in pills ay? I thought making the tea was the best way since it extracts the good stuff?

--------------------

Trade List

OfflineGNIOM1498
Death Cup
 User Gallery

#4301264 - 06/15/05 08:36 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

no pills will work tea is really not that strong well if u use a tea bag it isn't I have eatten the powder which works but sucks because ur eating powder.:projectile:  I have made a tea without a tea bage which was the best but drinking the shit towards the end sucked.  Tea bag was tolerable but not as strong as w/o.  Never tried pills yet but thats what I would do.  :pill2: :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #4301401 - 06/15/05 09:13 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Take my following advise with caution, but eh, anyway.

Syrian rue is the most intense legal ethno I've yet tried. It's like an extremely weird and most definitely unique hallucinogen. It tastes like shit, but the experience is one to remember.

I've gotten some effects off of kratom and salvia also. Salvia's rather uncomfortable though interesting, and kratom is mildly interesting, rather relaxing like being slightly drunk and stoned.

I've tried a plethora of other enthos to no affect: Damiana, Mexican terragon, kanna, sacred lotus stamens, scullcap, probably a shitload of other ones. I'm receiving a new shipment of ethnos soon, among them Ayurvedic HBWR seeds, wormwood oil, liquid kava extract, and salu henbane. If any of them are especially interesting, I'll make a post or such.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Re: Legal Ethnos Worth Trying? [Re: Ravus]
    #4301889 - 06/15/05 11:10 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

So you say Syrian Rue by itself then? I know you can combine it with another ethno to make an ayahuasca-like combo. I have heard that rue by itself does something. Care to go into a little more detail? I am interested. Did you have seeds?

--------------------

Trade List

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #4301898 - 06/15/05 11:13 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Whatever you do, don't mix it with kratom.

I know you're interested in thom, but I heard that mix is trouble, don't use it when on MAO-is of any kind.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Re: Legal Ethnos Worth Trying? [Re: gdman]
    #4301905 - 06/15/05 11:15 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I'm not one for mixing things unless they are supposed to be mixed (ie. p.viridis and b.caapi) :smile:

--------------------

Trade List

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

#4302816 - 06/16/05 08:04 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Rue by itself is very interesting. Obviously it's even more interesting when you combine with psilocybin or LSD, but even rue by itself produces extremely vivid visuals, both open eye and closed eye. Open eye your vision becomes wave-like as translucent ripples roll from everything, and if you move your hand to the side of your vision you get the most insane trails ever. You can actually see trails a few seconds behind a person at high doses. Closed eyes, I saw vivid scenes of Egyptian pharaohs and pyramids, most anything I thought of would appear. Mentally it's pretty crazy also, like the way pot makes your thoughts shift except combined with a touch of delerium and a loss of reality.

Be safe though, you don't want to combine an MAOI with something that would harm you. I recommend looking it up on Erowid.

Also, ayahuasca is legal to purchase, if you wanted to throw down the money to get some caapi and jurema or such. I have yet to try caapi due to rue being much cheaper, but I hear it's superior in some respects to rue (though not in price or potency, rue is much cheaper per dose).

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

#4302887 - 06/16/05 08:47 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah I read a lot of rue reports last night and it seems like most people didn't like it because of the associated nausea. Although they were saying they definitely were tripping. I do plan on making some ayahuasca someday, the traditional caapi/viridis way :thumbup:

--------------------

Trade List

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

#4302896 - 06/16/05 08:50 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Indeed, the main two problems with rue are the nausea and the taste. The taste is rather horrendous, and the nausea can be annoying when you want to explore. However, the experience itself is definitely pretty amazing.

--------------------

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

#4302920 - 06/16/05 08:59 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Hehe I just wouldn't want morning glory to happen all over again!!

--------------------

Trade List

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder