Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
laetiporus sulphureus NH (pics)
    #4299287 -


found these chicken in Nh on Sunday, from only two locations, and not my usual spots. roughly 40 pounds or so before I cleaned them up. I wish I had my camera when I was out there, truly beautiful mushroom. they were gone monday for the extrememly reasonable 8$ lb.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: laetiporus sulphureus NH (pics) [Re: socialnorm77]
    #4299356 -

very nice chickens :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: laetiporus sulphureus NH (pics) [Re: Rambone]
    #4299433 -

how do u prepare them?


--------------------
"Truth is more in the process than in the result."
- J. Krishnamurti




"We ourselves are not an illusory part of Reality; rather are we Reality itself illusorily conceived." Wei Wu Wei

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: laetiporus sulphureus NH (pics) [Re: socialnorm77]
    #4299572 -

please charge more then $8/lb for them!!! people make their living wildcrafting and when they are sold for that cheap it makes it EXTREMELY hard to do so! these are worth $15/lb at least! charge what they and you are worth!

btw, nice find! :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: laetiporus sulphureus NH (pics) [Re: socialnorm77]
    #4299889 -

nice score :smile:

DH

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: laetiporus sulphureus NH (pics) [Re: spores]
    #4300154 -

Hey I'm in Maine, just had a wonderful dinner of those. The young one you can pretty much eat whole, eh? When I pciked mine, they were in a beautiful spread!

Love

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: laetiporus sulphureus NH (pics) [Re: spores]
    #4300155 -

Yeah I agree with you, they are definately worth more than $8/lb. However, I only had monday available to sell them this week, and they are the first sales of the year for me. ( i also make my living wildcrafting)I provided these prices in order to secure a consistent client base that have already agreed to pay $15 lb for trumpets when they come up.

hot48: I find them best torn into small pieces and suateed in butter. making sure they are cooked thoroughly. they can make your lips and mouth tingle and numb if not cooked.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 7/15/05 NH (inactives and guesses) socialnorm77 1,418 7 07/16/05 01:38 PM
by eris
* today's NH inactives (pics & guesses) socialnorm77 969 8 07/14/05 09:44 AM
by socialnorm77
* More blurry pics of those prpl-brwn-spord bastards doo 1,394 4 08/23/01 09:45 PM
by Woodsman
* Doo's mystery shrooms Part 1 (pics) doo 4,834 19 09/02/01 11:07 AM
by doo
* Chanterelle, Black Trumpet, Amanita ruebescens... nofind_um 1,825 6 08/07/03 12:18 AM
by spiritshaper
* Info Needed Where do I find Black Trumpets idontunderstand 1,137 2 11/10/04 01:27 PM
by nycomyco
* A ?Mycena? that bruises blue (pics) doo 5,279 16 08/25/01 01:16 PM
by CLuB99
* lotsa pics (pics) Mitchnast 1,660 9 08/20/01 06:25 PM
by Indiospree

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
961 topic views. 0 members, 11 guests and 45 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.