Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Cheap place to buy Ipods?
    #4296495 -

I'm heading to Iceland soon and I wanted to buy 4 Ipods for my 3 nieces and 1 nephew.

So far I'm finding the Ipod 4GB about $185 USD, mind you I just started.

Anyone want to help me find em cheaper  :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cheap place to buy Ipods? [Re: Thor]
    #4296519 -

I think CompUSA had them for $179 not much difference. Apple has a student/educator discount if you can find an Applestore


--------------------
For "incoherent dribble" (drivel) try www.dictionary.com

Everybody seems to think I'm lazy
I don't mind, I think they're crazy
Running everywhere at such a speed
Till they find there's no need

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* iPods SUCK! DiploidM 1,153 10 10/17/05 05:36 PM
by AliceDee
* iPod StonedShroom 525 6 05/08/06 09:28 PM
by jugi
* My prediction for iPods....
( 1 2 all )
SneezingPenis 1,958 20 04/17/06 01:00 PM
by coda
* Creative's answer to the iPod BrAiN 966 13 03/01/06 08:00 PM
by BigSexyJesus
* .
( 1 2 all )
z_x_x_z 2,166 24 03/23/06 09:00 AM
by Vvellum
* cheap powerbooks? vampirism 536 18 05/18/05 10:59 PM
by boO
* Just traded my asshole ex-roomate's old bubbler for a 30GB Video iPod. NewbieS 902 10 06/06/07 10:16 PM
by maggotz
* how to travel the world for cheap/free? DistortedEyes 1,297 10 07/08/06 01:22 PM
by supercollider

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
336 topic views. 2 members, 18 guests and 129 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.