Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I'm thinking of getting a job at a horse farm [Re: Redstorm]
    #4252646 -

LOL You know I would love a job on a horse farm. I used to ride so I relish the smell of stables and such. Hay and horse manure... there is nothing more satisfing then a barn or horses in a feild.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm thinking of getting a job at a horse farm [Re: DrunkenCowgirl]
    #4252669 -

I'll rub myself down with horse shit if it makes you hotter.


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm thinking of getting a job at a horse farm [Re: afoaf]
    #4252748 -

I didn't say horse shit made me hot... but it brings back awesome memories for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm thinking of getting a job at a horse farm [Re: flowstone]
    #4252795 -

Hmm...hard physical labor, shoveling horse turds in the heat, low pay. Wow! What a dream job! And you can add "Shit Shoveler" to your resume! :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm thinking of getting a job at a horse farm [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4252843 -

if your working for the right person that gives u good pay then it wouldnt be to bad, plus like he said he will get in shape, and maybe even find a few shrooms.


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm thinking of getting a job at a horse farm [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4252915 -

A job like that just seems to me to not have all that many perks......

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm thinking of getting a job at a horse farm [Re: flowstone]
    #4252953 -

my girl is a trainer
she works long hard hours
but makes megabucks...
she smells until she takes a shower,
and she's not even shoveling the shit.
but b/c of her profession, i have spent mucho time around horsies,
and i haven't been kicked or trampled once.
this morning we were at her job letting them out to the pasture and one ran straight at me, with two dogs barking behind it, but it missed me and ran straight to the pasture.
they are smarter than you think.


--------------------
:beakedwhale:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm thinking of getting a job at a horse farm [Re: muse_sick]
    #4253059 -

They are smart. And I honestly think animals see human auras( though science can not prove this)
Especially dogs and horses can sense these auras.
All I know is if your cool headed and hold your power, the horse will be steady(that is coming from a person who's never dealt with a pissed off Stallion )


Quote:
if your working for the right person that gives u good pay then it wouldn't be to bad, plus like he said he will get in shape, and maybe even find a few shrooms.



I am already in shape, and he is wrong about it being low pay. I would be making much more than working at fast food or some other shit job for the summer. The shrooms are just a bonus.


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm thinking of getting a job at a horse farm [Re: flowstone]
    #4253083 -

What doesn't pay better than fast food? But if these are your only options, well then go for it. Oh and I've been around horses, and they ain't exactly docile sometimes. A good rule of thumb to remember about them is they're basically bat-shit crazy and liable to do anything that crosses their tiny horsey minds....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Boon's farm felix 975 15 02/07/03 04:33 AM
by BladeLSD
* i think i am going to iceland deviation13 1,862 11 06/21/22 12:04 AM
by gamergod88
* I think I'm fucked.
( 1 2 3 all )
Seeka 8,888 44 02/21/03 09:13 AM
by baraka
* thinking of getting some of my art printed... Smack31 2,443 16 06/21/22 12:08 AM
by gamergod88
* I think someone drugged me!! ToTheSummit 6,883 15 11/28/02 10:26 PM
by rain_angel
* Canadians think porn is funny recalcitrant 3,485 19 11/20/07 07:45 PM
by clorox
* do you think everyone should just chill? Anonymous 1,412 4 10/29/02 09:05 PM
by chinadoll
* Hor or Not?
( 1 2 all )
Bkultra 2,421 20 12/27/05 12:29 PM
by theuser

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,029 topic views. 4 members, 14 guests and 236 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.