Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Tripping around animals
    #3393371 - 11/21/04 03:34 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Hey everyone,

My dog always puts out this awesome vibe and is a blast to be around, she is always happy like dogs always seem to be. I was wondering if a low does trip in the 1-2 gram range would be as fun as it seems around my dog.

What are your experiences tripping around animals?

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblephalloidin

Re: Tripping around animals [Re: Holydiver]
    #3393819 - 11/21/04 05:22 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I love tripping around animals. My friends girlfriend had three of the coolest cats ever, and when I would trip around them, I swear that the cats would sense that I was tripping. They would come up to me and be extra playful and such, rubbing up against me and purring and looking too damn cute.

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
    #3393823 - 11/21/04 05:23 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I was tripping with my friend's dog once, they are so cool to be around....its like you can completely understand them.

Theres a bond you feel with animals when your tripping....

Dogs are trippy :wink:

Offlinedruqks46
its dat woowoo
Loc: trees
Re: Tripping around animals [Re: Boom]
    #3393968 - 11/21/04 05:46 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

at first i was scared to trip around my animals... but it turned out to be awesome... and they know whats up, thats for sure.

Offlinefreethaweed
Stranger

Re: Tripping around animals [Re: druqks46]
    #3394148 - 11/21/04 06:46 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I like trippin with my dog ... sometimes that can be a little bit strange as he looks at you and seems to know exactly what are you thinking...this leave me to believe that while you're trippin your thoughts are more perceptive to the ones that surround you , including animals too
Peace!

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: Tripping around animals [Re: freethaweed]
    #3394270 - 11/21/04 07:19 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, animals are fun when you're tripping.

I was tripping with this one girl and her cat had an extra toe sticking out the side of his foot... that was a trip.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

Re: Tripping around animals [Re: MeThoD]
    #3394275 - 11/21/04 07:21 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I have 2 ferrets here, 100% fun. :smile: :thumbup:

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Tripping around animals [Re: thenewuser]
    #3394809 - 11/21/04 09:17 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

my cats smell my armpits when im on mush and start tripping out and purring like mad i swear to god.

everyone laughs at me when i tell thim this but its fucking true the body language of the cat changes drastically.

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Invisiblekake
The answer to1984 is 1776.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The 66th harmonic
Re: Tripping around animals [Re: Moonshoe]
    #4242274 - 05/31/05 10:39 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

my cat cries for my attention when i'm flyin, i too think she knows.

--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

OfflineKalix
'Head

Re: Tripping around animals [Re: kake]
    #4242320 - 05/31/05 10:50 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

My dogs typically go off by themselves and leave me alone, but I prefer solitary flying, so maybe they can sense that, or maybe the energy makes them uncomofrtable... Though when I peak sometimes they howl..

--------------------

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

OfflineEnCHaNTeDHoBBiT
Drug Connoisseur

Loc: Crawling on The Forest Fl...
Re: Tripping around animals [Re: Kalix]
    #4242868 - 06/01/05 01:18 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Man, it's frickin hilarious the things they do. I have 3 Chihuahuas that I take everywhere with me. They're my kids literally. Every time I'm trippin I know they know, they're around me like 24/7 and they can definitely tell when I'm flying. They get really happy and stare at me almost constant instead of sleeping like they usually would do. They really express their acknowledgment when I'm having a scary trip, they act really worried, moan and shake all over. I'm not kidding they get more vibes off us than you would believe.

It's crazy, sometimes they start to appear as if they are going psycho/trippin with me and I swear they have gotten into my stash. I dunno why but they act in such a way that it is very obvious they know what's going on. I even swear when I give them lots of petting that some of the chemicals in my body get transferred to them and they start trippin. But anyway, dogs are high on life naturally, especially when outside playing.

Cats, well my girl's cat looks incredibly evil when I'm trippin. She looks at me with those blue Siamese eyes and seems to want to attack or something. When I'm normal she looks like an innocent child, when I'm flying she's a vicious vixen.

Offlinevescudero0
ay ay aaaaay

Re: Tripping around animals [Re: EnCHaNTeDHoBBiT]
    #4243690 - 06/01/05 10:29 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

lol, awsome forum..
i havnt tripped with my dog, but know that i read it, its makes perfect sense... after reading this forum, im defenitley keeping it in mind .-... i dont think it can go better while tripping with mans best friend... lol,
and yes, i also do belive that they can sence that one is tripping..

--------------------
live & enjooooooooooooooooy

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Tripping around animals [Re: Boom]
    #4243940 - 06/01/05 11:45 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Booooom said:
Theres a bond you feel with animals when your tripping....

Totally agreed. Animals are much more connected with their senses than we are. I swear my cats and my dog can sense when Im tripping and my head is wide open.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4244021 - 06/01/05 12:11 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I trip around my cats a lot...my black one Virginity stays away from me when I'm beshroomed, although what's interesting is that if I hit a rough spot in the trip, she's in my lap, purring and kneeding away.  She's a comfort kitty. 

My other kitty, Mystique, loves to cuddle on me while tripping, because he knows he's guaranteed to get lots of pets!  One time my husband and I were tripping out, and we spent about an hour just watching the cats, laughing our asses off because of some of the crazy shit they'd do.  :grin:

As for dogs...never tripped around a dog (haven't had the pleasure yet) but here is an interesting detail worth noting:  I once read that in the Amazon the natives who take Ayahuasca often trip around their canines, using them as spiritual guardians throughout the journey. 

I think dogs would make fantastic trip partners...in fact, that's one of the things that I'm looking forward to when I get my puppy in a few months. 

So yeah, if you trust and love your doggie or other animals it can be very rewarding to trip around them.  :thumbup:

OfflineInsomniac1
Stranger
Re: Tripping around animals [Re: MOTH]
    #4246002 - 06/01/05 09:13 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

My dog just follows me around and groans for scraps of whatever I'm eating. He also makes a lot of noise and I become paranoid that he'll attract attention to me.

He's really depressing most of the time. If your dog lays around most of the trip, don't trip around them if you can help it.

My friend's friend was tripping and became convinced that his dog was dying. "Oh shit, man. Oh shit. Don't die while I'm tripping on acid. Fuck, not now."
Fortunately my friend didn't agree, or else they might have come up with some stupid shit like "We have to bury him before your parents see!"

heh.
Sometimes I think my dog is dying when I'm sober...

OfflineEnCHaNTeDHoBBiT
Drug Connoisseur

Loc: Crawling on The Forest Fl...
Re: Tripping around animals [Re: Insomniac1]
    #4246261 - 06/01/05 10:40 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, if your dog is older then I see how it could get depressing if they were just lying around. My pets are so active even the oldest and he's 5. I do get really depressed when I think about his age and him dying one day. I definitely wouldn't ever let myself think about him dying while tripping, I'd break down.

Yeah, I use to have one cat that would sit on my lap and purr away when I was tripping. My new black cat, Luna, just watches from afar and casts eerie gazes upon me. She's definitely enchanting. I think the reason she doesn't come down to sit on my lap during a trip is because of the other 3 Chihuahuas already surrounding me. They will just try to ride her, bother her and stuff. I guess that would cause her to gaze in envy sorta and maybe this could explain the devilish gaze, just jealousy of the pups.

OfflineBryan_Zoomie420
One with theuniverse

Loc: Vansterdam, Canada
Re: Tripping around animals [Re: MeThoD]
    #4248059 - 06/02/05 01:01 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MeThoD said:
Yeah, animals are fun when you're tripping.

I was tripping with this one girl and her cat had an extra toe sticking out the side of his foot... that was a trip.

the extra "toe" is called a dew claw,they are usually about an inch up the leg from the foot on the left side, dogs and cats have them, they are usually removed.... just a FYI

--------------------
"Be the change you wish to see in the world"
-Ghandi

Offlinenitroguy
SeiZureS

Re: Tripping around animals [Re: Bryan_Zoomie420]
    #4310595 - 06/18/05 10:40 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I have a kingsnake about the length of my arm and the girth of my middle finger. He is black and white banded so he looks very cool in general. The one time I tripped while I was around him was fantanstic though. His bands didn't distort as much as I expected but it was hillarious to watch him crawl around and felt so cool when I was handling him.

--------------------
...Weapons are meant for destruction,
and thus are avoided by the wise.
Only as a last resort
will a wise person use a deadly weapon.
If peace is her true objective
how can she rejoice in the victory of war?
Those who rejoice in victory
delight in the slaughter of humanity.
Those who resort to violence
will never bring peace to the world...

Lao-Tzu, "Tao Te Ching--31" trans. J.H. McDonald

Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder