Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
American Union?
    #4241221 -

Should all the countries of north, south, and central America join together like Europe is doing?

What impact would that have on the hemisphere?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American Union? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #4241281 -

Like Europe is doing???????


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American Union? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #4241287 -

The US already owns the rest of us.


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American Union? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #4241291 -

Maybe immigrants would quit dying in cramped moving trucks on the freeway. That would be nice. :frown:


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American Union? [Re: unbeliever]
    #4241334 -

Do you mean illegal invaders?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American Union? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #4241642 -

Do you mean Europeans?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American Union? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #4241658 -

I think smaller is better. At least a return to a more decentralized government as envisioned at the nation's founding. If a people want to improve their economic position, centralization is not the answer, if this were so, the Soviet Union would not have collapsed. The removal impediments to entrepreneurial activity, elimination of deficit spending, a return to a hard currency, and increased respect for private property all go much further than putting up another layer of bureaucracy which will inevitably cater to those who already have power and those who would take advantage of any increased governmental authority for their own gain.


--------------------
Money doesn't grow on trees, but deficits do grow under Bushes.

You can accept, reject, or examine and test any new idea that comes to you. The wise man chooses the third way.
- Tom Willhite

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to change my opinions should I become aware of additional facts, the falsification of information or different perspectives. Articles written by others which I post may not necessarily reflect my opinions in part or in whole, my opinions may be in direct opposition, the topic may be one on which I have yet to formulate an opinion or have doubts about, an article may be posted solely with the intent to stimulate discussion or contemplation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American Union? [Re: Prosgeopax]
    #4241684 -

I say we just tear down the borders and refuse to recognise any government.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American Union? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #4241703 -

"Imagine there's no countries,
It isnt hard to do,
Nothing to kill or die for,
No religion too,
Imagine all the people
living life in peace..."


--------------------
Money doesn't grow on trees, but deficits do grow under Bushes.

You can accept, reject, or examine and test any new idea that comes to you. The wise man chooses the third way.
- Tom Willhite

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to change my opinions should I become aware of additional facts, the falsification of information or different perspectives. Articles written by others which I post may not necessarily reflect my opinions in part or in whole, my opinions may be in direct opposition, the topic may be one on which I have yet to formulate an opinion or have doubts about, an article may be posted solely with the intent to stimulate discussion or contemplation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American Union? [Re: Prosgeopax]
    #4242029 -

take another hit, hippy.


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American Union? [Re: afoaf]
    #4242299 -

Don't mind if I do!


--------------------
Money doesn't grow on trees, but deficits do grow under Bushes.

You can accept, reject, or examine and test any new idea that comes to you. The wise man chooses the third way.
- Tom Willhite

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to change my opinions should I become aware of additional facts, the falsification of information or different perspectives. Articles written by others which I post may not necessarily reflect my opinions in part or in whole, my opinions may be in direct opposition, the topic may be one on which I have yet to formulate an opinion or have doubts about, an article may be posted solely with the intent to stimulate discussion or contemplation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: American Union? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #4243359 -

Its in the plans. The pan-american union. One currency, one central american government.


--------------------
"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media." ~ William Colby, Former Director, CIA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* American Union California 604 8 03/04/05 06:30 PM
by DirtMcgirt
* State Of The Union
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Observer 4,295 72 01/30/03 06:09 AM
by angryshroom
* THE ANTI-ANTI-AMERICANS wingnutx 1,810 17 08/27/03 01:49 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* American imperialism - for RailGun headphone 1,585 4 09/06/01 01:08 AM
by MrKurtz
* CIA: American global dominance could end in 15 years. FrankieJustTrypt 1,271 14 01/29/05 10:02 AM
by Phluck
* Labor Unions Anonymous 708 5 11/10/03 07:47 PM
by PsiloKitten
* The effort to make unions disappear carbonhoots 992 13 10/21/03 11:03 PM
by carbonhoots
* American Media Floydian 3,799 13 06/07/01 01:56 PM
by jihead

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
769 topic views. 1 members, 23 guests and 137 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.