Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
I like Michael Moore
    #4237347 - 05/30/05 04:28 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

just cause he sort of screweed with the oscars the year ago. he was like "shame on you mr. bush." MR haha. and I love how they tried to drown out his DISSIDENCE with the happy oscar ceremony music.

what a bunch of effeminite hollywood weaklings that's what I say. i like michael moore he has balls.

--------------------
youi was a pig informatnt so you can go fuckyoruselfs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: I like Michael Moore [Re: question_for_joo]
    #4237358 - 05/30/05 04:31 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yep.  Michael Moore is the man!  :evil:

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: I like Michael Moore [Re: Learyfan]
    #4237371 - 05/30/05 04:36 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Seriously Learyfan, do you have an infinite store of pictures, or do you search for them for every post, or what? I mean Jesus man, I can't remember how many seemingly hundreds of different pictures you've posted.

But Michael Moore can be funny. He's a propagandist, like everyone else for the most part, but he can be a clever and witty one.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (202)-456-1414 Call Me
Re: I like Michael Moore [Re: Ravus]
    #4237388 - 05/30/05 04:40 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I saw his first public apperance right after the oscars (and even got to hold his oscar haha :laugh: ) He's a cool guy.

The Rage videos were bad ass.

Goddamn Rage... when we need them they disappear, and now we're left with this spineless audioslave

--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Invisibleroby000
me
Trans-male
Re: I like Michael Moore [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #4237513 - 05/30/05 05:31 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i dont like michael moore. i liked some parts of bowling of colombine though.

OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

#4237544 - 05/30/05 05:41 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

He makes some good points. the methods he uses are effective but also backfires and cause a lot of debate. In the end, he did get the attention...

--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

Re: I like Michael Moore [Re: BanJankri]
    #4237594 - 05/30/05 05:59 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I liked Bowling for Columbine but thought he tried to reach to much in 9/11. Some of his stuff seems pretty undocumentary like staged.

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International Flag
Re: I like Michael Moore [Re: Noetical]
    #4237621 - 05/30/05 06:09 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

That's cause a lot of it is staged.

So what if he spoke up at the Oscars about Bush? There's plenty of liberals in hollywood, he was just the only one rude enough to try and cram his agenda into his acceptance speech.

OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
    #4237748 - 05/30/05 06:48 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Michael Moore is just another blowhard with an opinion, but he is effective in that he gets his points talked about and debated by everyone.

Personally I think his works suck. They just seem like propaganda films to me. Too many distortions and half-truths.

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #4237753 - 05/30/05 06:49 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Michael Moore rulez. :smile:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #4237770 - 05/30/05 06:54 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I like him because he gets the yanks all stirred up. :tongue2:

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: I like Michael Moore [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4237795 - 05/30/05 07:03 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Many Americans are under the impression that if you question the President or the direction the country is taking, you are 'unpatriotic' or 'unAmerican'.
Just look at that dumb whore Britney Spears and her unquestioning obediance.
We need more people like Michael Moore.
At least he has the balls to speak up. :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: I like Michael Moore [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4237802 - 05/30/05 07:05 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

hes just a shmuck who rehashes that which anyone who cares already knows.and makes tons of money doing it.
he's the Tom Green of leftist yahooery. he had an edgy show and made a ton of money pissing people off publically, tried making movies, public speaking, activism and for a time it was very cool to be associated with him. just like Tom Green.
and now like Tom Green, i can't stand to listen to him, he not even original anymore. evrything is just a commentary on whatever the days topic is. he talks like he assumes that smart people will automatically aggree with him. i think REAL smart people would offer him the same doubt he suggests for the right instead of making him the poster boy for reform.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: I like Michael Moore [Re: Adamist]
    #4237807 - 05/30/05 07:06 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I like michael moore because he just doesn't give a fuck.. and says what a lot of people are thinking.

--------------------

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #4237809 - 05/30/05 07:07 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Michael Moore is just like Anne Coulter in a way. Just a beligerant smart ass extremist fightin for a team.

Politics=Sport=Hollywood=Stupid

Its all the same shit, just different view points and parties.

Anne Coulter is funny.
Michael Moore is funny.
Rush Limbaugh even funnier.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Love is like a train...
Female

#4237825 - 05/30/05 07:10 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Adamist said:
Many Americans are under the impression that if you question the President or the direction the country is taking, you are 'unpatriotic' or 'unAmerican'.
Just look at that dumb whore Britney Spears and her unquestioning obediance.
We need more people like Michael Moore.
At least he has the balls to speak up. :shrug:

thats the crazy thing.  Anne Coulter gets praise like this from the right, saying things like "Look at hippies aty those protests standing up for a buncha nothin" LOL

Those right wingers are happy she is speakin up for those wall street huggin fucks. :shocked: :grin:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: I like Michael Moore [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4237826 - 05/30/05 07:10 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Rush Limbaugh is hilarious... but it's sad that there's people out there who actually agree with him. :sad:

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#4237831 - 05/30/05 07:12 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Anne Coulter is such a cunt...
Her 'solution to terrorism' was bombing the entire Middle East, correct? :rolleyes:

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4237833 - 05/30/05 07:12 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Personally i think its all good and dandy!  i like michael moore cause hes an actor.

I like Anne cause she is an actor.  And I like Clinton cause he is the best actor.

And i hate Arnold for being a politician.

:lol:

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4237837 - 05/30/05 07:13 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Adamist said:
Anne Coulter is such a cunt...
Her 'solution to terrorism' was bombing the entire Middle East, correct? :rolleyes:

Adamist, We know this :smile:  We all know this.  im not giving her credit on her view points and suggestions, im givin her credit on startin a little hooplah, like Moore.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder