Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Employment
    #4225987 -

So I just landed a job, full time. It's customer service for a startup computer company. Won't be terribly interesting, but it beats scooping ice cream.

How's everyone else's job hunt going?


--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Employment [Re: Drink_Punk_Soda]
    #4228252 -

Wow, that good huh?


--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Employment [Re: Drink_Punk_Soda]
    #4228260 -

I just got a pretty sweet promotion. Not a "new" job really, but it's different stuff than what I used to do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Employment [Re: Drink_Punk_Soda]
    #4228271 -

I'm still mowing lawns and selling drugs :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Employment [Re: Drink_Punk_Soda]
    #4228274 -

I work for myself, scratchin my nuts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Employment [Re: newuser1492]
    #4228279 -

niiiiiice :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Employment [Re: newuser1492]
    #4228281 -

It's a good thing you don't work for somebody else, scratching their nuts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Employment [Re: DNKYD]
    #4228288 -

Related threads:

Im a Senior in High school and im not really enjoying it cause of work (Author: DONOTDELETE)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Employment [Re: Adden]
    #4228308 -

hahaha


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Employment [Re: Adden]
    #4228406 -

I would love to be your age again..I am in my mid thirties now..where has the time gone??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Employment [Re: Skunk420]
    #4228483 -

I'm in my 20's.. you're not that old yet, man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Employment [Re: Adden]
    #4228492 -

I am just kidding, I dont feel old yet..I have endless energy and my hormones are raging still..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Employment [Re: Skunk420]
    #4228493 -

Concessions.
Doing a bunch of bullshit for min. wage.
ohhhhh man how it sucks  :smirk:


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Employment [Re: Great Scott]
    #4228511 -

doing it because it is close and dealing with court shit, I am not changing jobs because I need to to do community service too, and the early morning hours help me out with it..I only can get a few hours in a day, because of location...it will work for now..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Military Service Experiences
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 6,071 56 02/28/05 11:37 AM
by California
* Service; S-E-R-V-I-C-E, Service. AsanteM 1,049 7 08/17/06 07:28 PM
by Eraserhead
* reporting employer to state? everyones thoughts.
( 1 2 all )
rawtoxic 1,992 23 03/01/06 08:46 AM
by Cowgold
* Making computer startup faster. Psy Baba 533 6 04/17/09 11:25 PM
by DeathCompany
* Getting fucked by your employer! vivid 926 6 03/19/06 12:35 AM
by pshawny
* Vista Startup.... QuickBooks? eligal 408 2 07/19/08 07:21 PM
by zouden
* Employment RandalFlagg 680 13 09/23/05 07:41 PM
by RandalFlagg
* SSI, SSD, Social services
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
DeadPhan 10,883 148 05/21/05 01:33 PM
by Adamist

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
469 topic views. 2 members, 7 guests and 131 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.