Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
If you've ever tripped (or if you're curious): Please Read!
    #4156340 -

It is getting warm, and lots of people are tripping.

So, I figure I'll come in and remind The Pub about the Tripper's FAQ. :smile:

If you wish to add, or change anythimg, just click "Edit page".

Thanks everybody for your help so far.

Here's the links to ALL the Tripper's FAQ questions. The ones marked with an "*" need the most work. Just click on a link, then click "Edit page" if you have anything of value to add.

The Tripper's FAQ is made from your input. If something is missing, or if you don't like something you see, please add to it or fix it.

Thanks and enjoy,
Cervantes

Stop the spread of misinformation. Spread knowledge.
Tripper's FAQ


1. Are magic mushrooms safe for me to eat?
2. Are contaminated/rotten/wild mushrooms safe for me to eat?
3. What is the history of magic mushrooms?
4. Why are mushrooms legal in some countries and illegal in others?
5. I am tripping for the first time, what do I need to know?
6. What size dose should I take? Is dosage the same for first time trippers and experienced trippers?
7. Why Trip?
8. How do I trip?
9. How long does a mushroom trip last?
10. How often can I trip on mushrooms?
11. What are some of the things to avoid while tripping?
12. What do the different trip levels (1-5) mean?
13. What are the best ways for me to injest mushrooms and what are the differences between the different methods of injestion?
14. What is a trip guide? Do I need one or am I one?
15. What is all this stuff about set and setting?
16. Why do people trip in nature?
17. Is tripping with others a good idea?
18. Should I trip alone?
19. Is tripping in public a good idea?
20. Should I trip with sober people?
21. What is some good tripping music?
22. Should I watch television or movies while tripping? What are some good shows to watch?
23. What are some good trip toys?
24. What is, and how can I avoid/reduce come up anxiety?
25. Why do some people throw up while coming up and, can it be avoided, controled?
26. How do I avoid a bad trip?
27. How do I stay positive during a trip?
28. What if I take too much?
*29. Can I redose, and if so, when? Needs more info
30. What is the link between spirituality and tripping?
31. Does tripping let you reach enlightenment? For how long? What is enlightenment?
32. What is ego loss?
33. What can meditation do for me while tripping?
*34. What are hallucinations really, and what do they look like? Needs more info
*35. Can you talk to mushrooms? Can they talk to you? Needs more info
36. What is and how do I control tripper's paranoia?
37. How can I stop a trip (ie: sober up)?
38. What is comedown anxiety and how can it be avoided/reduced?
*39. How to I reintegrate into sobriety? What is a mushroom hangover like? Needs more info
40. Why are trips so hard to talk about after they are over?
*41. Will tripping affect my dreams and daily life? Needs more info
42. How will a mushroom trip change me? What if I want to stay the same?
*43. What are flashbacks? Needs more info
*44. Why do only a select group of people like to trip? Needs more info
45. What things about mushrooms/tripping are most often misunderstood?
46. Is it true that psychedelics can trigger mental illness?
*47. Can I trip and never come back on mushrooms? Needs more info
48. How many mushrooms would I have to eat to die?
49. Do magic mushrooms harm my liver?
50. Has anyone ever died from eating magic mushrooms?
*51. How have trippers and tripping changed modern society? Needs more info
*52. Is it safe to combine mushrooms with other drugs? Which drugs? Needs more info
53. How can I use my trips to help in sober life?


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Tripper's FAQ: Please Read [Re: Rose]
    #4181345 -

Bump.


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Tripper's FAQ: Please Read [Re: Rose]
    #4181361 -

I've never really looked through the Wiki before, but hey, it's great!


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Tripper's FAQ: Please Read [Re: dblaney]
    #4181758 -

I :happyheart: the wiki.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Tripper's FAQ: Please Read [Re: gdman]
    #4205716 -

Spread Knowledge. Add a Tripper's FAQ WIKI Link to your signature!




Thanks guys, for your input!

There are still questions in the FAQ that need more info. Anyone can help!

Please check in, and add anything you can. ESPECIALLY add to the questions marked with an asterisk (*).

:smile:

Stop the spread of misinformation. Spread knowledge.
Tripper's FAQ


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Tripper's FAQ: Please Read [Re: Rose]
    #4205722 -

Ahhh cool shit man I hadn't checked out the shroomery wiki before. Thanks. :thumbup:

:sun:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Tripper's FAQ: Please Read [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4208184 -

Let me know what you think.


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Tripper's FAQ: Please Read [Re: Rose]
    #4208217 -

Coincidentally, I was just reading that today. Next Tuesday will be my first trip in over 2 years, since my last earth-shaking hellish trip.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Tripper's FAQ: Please Read [Re: Redstorm]
    #4208231 -

Heh, I'm gettin' close Red... it has been over a year for me.

Let the Trip Tips Forum know how it goes!

Have fun!


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Tripper's FAQ: Please Read [Re: Rose]
    #4208234 -

Thanks, I appreciate it. I'm gonna take a low dose and just try to relax.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Tripper's FAQ: Please Read [Re: Redstorm]
    #4210929 -

Yoda says, "Do or do not... there is no try... hrmph... hrmph!"


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Monkeys love the Tripper's FAQ! Monkeys is Funny! RoseM 1,002 8 09/02/04 09:35 AM
by Rose
* Tripper's FAQ Open House: You're invited. RoseM 568 2 10/08/04 10:59 PM
by Rose
* General Mushroom Questions FAQ - become an editor! AnnoA 2,065 19 10/12/04 05:38 AM
by Anno
* .
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Pscientist 7,083 142 12/13/09 12:43 AM
by upinthetrees
* Jon Stewart on Chris Wallace (Fox) + misinformation link
( 1 2 3 all )
the spiral 2,896 40 06/22/11 03:51 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Problem with Mushroom Cultivation FAQs or just me? Sporaddict 489 3 10/10/11 03:00 PM
by Sporaddict
* day tripper or night tripper?
( 1 2 all )
psilibros05 3,054 23 02/09/05 05:29 PM
by notapillow
* I'm really sick of the "holier than thou" tripper attitude
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Silversoul 6,380 84 01/19/15 04:29 PM
by fbi365

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,399 topic views. 1 members, 10 guests and 218 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.