Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
if you smoke ciggaretes what kind do you smoke?
    #4199220 -


:cig:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you smoke ciggaretes what kind do you smoke? [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4199233 -

I roll drums.



but I plan on quitting in the next few weeks hopefully.


--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you smoke ciggaretes what kind do you smoke? [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4199236 -



--------------------
BoUnCy BaLL IS All SoUrCe OF LIGhT AnD HaPPiNeSS!!~! *bEEP* *beEP*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you smoke ciggaretes what kind do you smoke? [Re: grphish]
    #4199272 -

marlborro milds chock full of nicotine goodness with just a hint of menthol for flavor

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you smoke ciggaretes what kind do you smoke? [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4199311 -

I prefer Chesterfield or American Spirit, but usually smoke Marlboro Red because I get them cheap..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you smoke ciggaretes what kind do you smoke? [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4199322 -



--------------------


My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you smoke ciggaretes what kind do you smoke? [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4199381 -

Camel Lites

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you smoke ciggaretes what kind do you smoke? [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4199446 -

I'm smoking my hookah atm.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you smoke ciggaretes what kind do you smoke? [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4199454 -

Doral lights.... Nasty but hey got a cartoon for free.  Thats 20 sumthin bucks :thumbup: :thumbup:!


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you smoke ciggaretes what kind do you smoke? [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4199480 -

I love Al Capones Rums.... absolutely love them... greatest thing ever made.

I also like Pall Mall (I seem to be the only one on the face of the earth that does) or Butterfly rolling tobacco.

Nat Shermans are pretty good too even though they're kind of weird.

Everyone I know smokes Camels but I honestly don't like the taste and I don't think they're very well made because as they burn they crumble and ash goes everywhere and usually all over me  :mad2: With Pall Mall I rarely have that problem.


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Edited by PhatWhitey420 (05/20/05 12:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you smoke ciggaretes what kind do you smoke? [Re: BanJankri]
    #4199484 -

bali shag or american sprits rollies. The all natural Chesterfields are nice but expensive. You can snuff em and relight them with out suffering that relighted taste.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you smoke ciggaretes what kind do you smoke? [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #4199507 -

I start off on newport but they taste like ass after a while. Pall Mall makes me sick as hell too. Marlboros just hurt and taste disgusting. I like camels because they seem to burn really slow

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you smoke ciggaretes what kind do you smoke? [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4199688 -

Parliment full flavor is my favorite taylor made ciggarete.

American spirit rollies are the best, but the taylor's taste wierd to me. Samson is also a good rollie brand.

I often go for top or shield just cause i'm broke, though.


I love a djarum clove too.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you smoke ciggaretes what kind do you smoke? [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4199969 -


Marlboro Blend No. 27

Similar to reds but they don't make you hack up phlegm for the next 3 weeks. All of the flavor and half the harshness :thumbup:

I hate cigarettes but I love smoking them, I'm actually going to stop smoking them completely. I haven't had one in about a week and I aim to keep it that way.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you smoke ciggaretes what kind do you smoke? [Re: mantis]
    #4199978 -

Get on wellbutraine if you want to quit. I take it for social anxiety. I used to smoke like two and a half packs a day and now I'll have maybe one a day and don't really have any desire to smoke.

It's pretty bad ass :thumbup: :smile:


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you smoke ciggaretes what kind do you smoke? [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #4199989 -

I'm not addicted to cigarettes, I smoke maybe a pack a month. I've recently decided it's foolish to smoke when I'm not addicted so I'm quitting completely.

I love smoking but I don't want to get addicted, plus I feel/smell like shit if I smoke too many.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you smoke ciggaretes what kind do you smoke? [Re: mantis]
    #4200004 -

Marlboro Linght in a box


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you smoke ciggaretes what kind do you smoke? [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4200012 -

roll my own american spirits


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you smoke ciggaretes what kind do you smoke? [Re: Shroomism]
    #4200017 -

Shroomism said:
roll my own american spirits



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you smoke ciggaretes what kind do you smoke? [Re: Adden]
    #4200526 -

I roll my own Drums, but only when I feel like it. I kicked "the habit" years ago, and now I use tobacco like a party drug.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why Do Blacks Smoke Menthols?
( 1 2 all )
Mighty Bop 5,773 38 05/29/05 03:39 PM
by trendal
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
z_x_x_z 5,095 45 04/26/05 05:54 PM
by Skunk420
* who smokes cigs and why?
( 1 2 3 all )
bandaid 7,812 50 07/19/04 10:43 PM
by Entropic
* Welcome to Marlboro Country Boom 1,585 15 03/01/05 04:44 PM
by Skunk420
* Smokes..? TheDudeAbides 651 5 05/29/05 12:22 AM
by tomk
* Guess who found a pack of smokable Marlboros on the ground? Hyper_Panda_GO 1,553 12 11/05/07 07:00 AM
by truekimbo2
* Poll: How many people smoke cigerettes?
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 6,544 39 05/17/04 11:09 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* I just kicked the Marlboro Man out of my house
( 1 2 3 all )
AsanteM 5,787 50 11/05/07 12:03 PM
by Middleman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,029 topic views. 2 members, 28 guests and 164 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.