Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Smokes..?
    #4232078 -

There are 40 people viewing right now, what do ya smoke? : )
Smokes ?
You may choose many


Votes accepted from 05/28/05 11:51 PM until the end of time

View the results of this poll


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smokes..? [Re: TheDudeAbides]
    #4232087 -

other: marijuana no cigs


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smokes..? [Re: baraka]
    #4232099 -

good for you!! smoking tobacco is stupid, if you are gonna smoke something you might as well get high doing it...dont get into the habit, I have been trying to quit for years...years too.
But I smoke usually marlboro reds or camels...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smokes..? [Re: Skunk420]
    #4232105 -

organic natural american spirit


--------------------


My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smokes..? [Re: Kalix]
    #4232138 -

AHHH, I knew I forgot one.

My mom and all her hippy friends smoke those...or the lights.

Ever notice how long that bastards last? It is fucking crazy!


--------------------
outputrotation said:
x-com and unsolved mysteries are the only things that have ever made me truly scared

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smokes..? [Re: TheDudeAbides]
    #4232159 -

I get a new pack of smokes every time.

If I have parliment lights, I can smoke a pack a day. If I am smoking menthols I'll have 1-2 a day. If I have flavors (camel berry is good) I will have 4-6 a day. I liked the new york cut. Camel Lights is tasty, but stinky. Camel silvers is easy on the lungs, and has relatively good nicotine for being easy on the lungs, but are not as tasty as camel lights. I like Nat shermans better then American Spirits. Sometimes I can't even get a draw on the spirits they are packed so damn tight. Kool is OK. Marbs is nasty. I haven't found a cig that is so good it's like "Thats my brand" and instead pick up something new each time.

My favorite tasting cigarette is some jester tobacco with some marijuana in it. But these are so harsh.

I've only been smoking for a few months. It makes it easy to practice small talk with people and makes it easier to manage my anxiety. I don't feel addicted (I didn't smoke at all yesterday, and didn't think of it) but could be decieving myself about that.


--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why Do Blacks Smoke Menthols?
( 1 2 all )
Mighty Bop 5,773 38 05/29/05 03:39 PM
by trendal
* if you smoke ciggaretes what kind do you smoke? Captain Loafy McPoopdick 2,029 19 05/20/05 04:21 PM
by Booger
* Poll: How many people smoke cigerettes?
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 6,544 39 05/17/04 11:09 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Emery on Parliment Hill today ekomstop 558 3 09/26/03 12:37 AM
by pattern
* Camel Smokers
( 1 2 all )
Banez 3,458 24 09/02/06 09:57 AM
by Le_Canard
* camels...
( 1 2 all )
camelsmoker 3,800 20 02/26/05 02:04 PM
by JoeChip
* Do you Smoke Ciggarettes?
( 1 2 all )
sui 3,932 27 12/04/04 07:23 PM
by Skunk420
* I bummed a smoke at school
( 1 2 all )
2Experimental 3,172 25 12/26/05 05:59 AM
by shroomanic

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
651 topic views. 4 members, 40 guests and 182 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.057 seconds spending 0.037 seconds on 22 queries.