Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Alan Alda haunting me in my dreams!
    #4191810 -

Yea so I had this dream I was drivin around with some cronies in my hometown, when I see Alan Alda in a church parking lot at some event. I was like, 'Hey look, it's Alan Alda!' Then he puts his hands in the air and yells 'Hey everybody, I'm Alan Alda!'. Later in my dream I went to the corner 711 to get something to eat, bought something and was eating it outside, then out the door he walks. And again he's like, 'Hey, I'm Alan Alda!'. :wtf:

I used to watch Mash a lot when I was a little kid, I guess this is the only explanation.  :whatever:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alan Alda haunting me in my dreams! [Re: kronnyQ]
    #4191816 -

Dream?
More like a nightmare.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alan Alda haunting me in my dreams! [Re: kronnyQ]
    #4191817 -

:lol: how longs this been going on?


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alan Alda haunting me in my dreams! [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4191821 -

Just last night, 1st time ever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alan Alda haunting me in my dreams! [Re: kronnyQ]
    #4192713 -

I just figured out that the bathing suit is CG... I wonder why that took me so long...


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* This Haunting Vagina Dream.
( 1 2 all )
Heinous_Anus 6,221 24 03/28/10 07:20 PM
by Mattm
* earliest dream you can recall from childhood
( 1 2 all )
Bi0TeK 3,697 34 05/10/06 08:20 PM
by Harmonic_Order
* Amanita Muscaria Dreams Haunting Me Super_Blunt 2,862 12 12/10/17 05:19 PM
by Konyap
* A dream i had last night ixitwistedixi 1,052 7 09/02/05 05:24 PM
by kingfish4200
* Bad dreams and nightmare
( 1 2 all )
Macey Howard 6,327 32 04/14/03 09:05 PM
by OutkastSlug
* What determines your hometown? MorphMan 2,143 10 10/02/07 08:27 PM
by Newbie
* eh... I figure I would post my dream XUL 539 2 06/09/05 08:27 PM
by XUL
* What's everybody's plan this weekend
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Cowgold 4,017 61 09/24/05 04:13 AM
by daimyo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
501 topic views. 2 members, 46 guests and 83 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.