Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
New fish...Alounacara would approve
    #4168243 -

These are my newest additions



The orange dude from this pic looks better than the yellow one in my tank
They havent killed each other yet


--------------------
Come to Paw Paws place there will be no sleeping tonight

Eric just wants to catch reds ..
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s right on your trail
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s just a step away from hell
WDYWFM?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New fish...Alounacara would approve [Re: PawPaw]
    #4168357 -

those some sort of ciclid?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New fish...Alounacara would approve [Re: PawPaw]
    #4168360 -

Man you keep some badass peacocks.

I haven't seen my 5" female frontosa in ~3 weeks. I think I'm going to have to take the rocks out and shit and get her fry. Its her first clutch. 1/2" fry fetch $10 a pop around here.

I really can't believe they even bred.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New fish...Alounacara would approve [Re: Adden]
    #4168376 -

i don't know anything about fish.. never in the pub.. but those are badass! I wish I had fish like that. I'm assuming that's a salt water tank?? Good job on the fish mang, score.

Sam


--------------------

I believe in the Golden Rule ? The Man with the Gold . . . Rules.
- Mr. T

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New fish...Alounacara would approve [Re: PawPaw]
    #4168387 -

pawpaw is lonely.  he needs fishies for wub.  :sad:


--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New fish...Alounacara would approve [Re: GnuBobo]
    #4168548 -

I know how to introduce them properly...they have acclimated just fine
Oh man they are fine ass Peacocks...many babies are to be expected  :smile:
This is a great hobby ...better than growing shrooms


--------------------
Come to Paw Paws place there will be no sleeping tonight

Eric just wants to catch reds ..
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s right on your trail
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s just a step away from hell
WDYWFM?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New fish...Alounacara would approve [Re: PawPaw]
    #4168731 -

Just don't hug 'em too hard.  They don't do well when you're too affectionate like that.  :wink:


--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New fish...Alounacara would approve [Re: Adden]
    #4168775 -

s2dope said:
Man you keep some badass peacocks.

I haven't seen my 5" female frontosa in ~3 weeks. I think I'm going to have to take the rocks out and shit and get her fry. Its her first clutch. 1/2" fry fetch $10 a pop around here.
Ive seen my best friend breed Frontosas ...
They are very cool and very expensive
I just breed Malawians

I really can't believe they even bred.




--------------------
Come to Paw Paws place there will be no sleeping tonight

Eric just wants to catch reds ..
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s right on your trail
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s just a step away from hell
WDYWFM?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New fish...Alounacara would approve [Re: PawPaw]
    #4168809 -

If Alounacara could have been here, I know he would have seen the greatness of this situation.





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New fish...Alounacara would approve [Re: PawPaw]
    #4168874 -

LOL nah dude, I haven't even attempted to breed africans at all. They are just doing their thing.

I've opened females mouths before and dunked em to get the fry out (at work) -- I know what I'm doing. I noticed their aggressiveness change, and, well simply, the fact the female hasn't been feeding.

Gee, I wonder, is she holding?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New fish...Alounacara would approve [Re: Learyfan]
    #4169206 -

You and Ripple are the only ones that make me feel good here ...
It's criminal, there ought to be a law
Criminal, and you know what we're shootin' for

Shouting at the other guy
when his back is turned
Don't know the reason why
Ain't it 'bout time you learn

If you want blood, you got it


--------------------
Come to Paw Paws place there will be no sleeping tonight

Eric just wants to catch reds ..
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s right on your trail
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s just a step away from hell
WDYWFM?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New fish...Alounacara would approve [Re: PawPaw]
    #4169792 -

:cool:





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New fish...Alounacara would approve [Re: Learyfan]
    #4169981 -

I have that pic framed...


--------------------
Come to Paw Paws place there will be no sleeping tonight

Eric just wants to catch reds ..
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s right on your trail
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s just a step away from hell
WDYWFM?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New fish...Alounacara would approve [Re: PawPaw]
    #4169986 -

I know.  :evil:





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New fish...Alounacara would approve [Re: PawPaw]
    #4170036 -

PawPaw said:
You and Ripple are the only ones that make me feel good here ...




:frown:

---

I used to have fish for 20 some odd years.

I had a Texas Cichlid and a Jack Jack Dempsey breed in a tank one time.

I called the babies...Texas Jacks!~

:smile:


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New fish...Alounacara would approve [Re: PawPaw]
    #4170394 -

I used to breed Discus back in the Eighties. You can make some SERIOUS coin selling Discus, believe me.




Phred


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New fish...Alounacara would approve [Re: PawPaw]
    #4170520 -

Cool looking fish, Paw! I like the colors on that first fish's jaw line. Alounacara would approve indeed! :grin:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New fish...Alounacara would approve [Re: Phred]
    #4170654 -

Phred said:
I used to breed Discus back in the Eighties. You can make some SERIOUS coin selling Discus, believe me.




Phred



Why did you stop? Because you moved out of the states or what?





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New fish...Alounacara would approve [Re: Phred]
    #4170675 -

Phred said:
I used to breed Discus back in the Eighties. You can make some SERIOUS coin selling Discus, believe me.





as much as mushrooms and weed?

j/k


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New fish...Alounacara would approve [Re: Learyfan]
    #4171227 -

I hadn't yet made up my mind at that point to leave Canada (I am not American and have never lived in the US) but I had a strong suspicion I would be doing so eventually. The main reason I gave it up was that Discus need a lot of attention and the insane hours I was working at my job back then made it impossible to devote the necessary time to them. I sold them all off, even my breeding pairs.




Phred


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My newly re-scaped fish tank!
( 1 2 all )
Blazecreation 8,117 28 01/23/06 08:22 PM
by Blazecreation
* Pet Fish - Fighting Betas - Small Sharks - Colorful
( 1 2 all )
felix 6,721 32 07/13/04 09:45 AM
by Krishna
* Believe it or Not: A Fishy Tale or Sorts mjshroomer 1,040 6 05/31/07 05:53 PM
by JunkFood
* 5 new fishes
( 1 2 all )
JettaJay 2,140 22 03/11/05 08:14 AM
by agr8fulchick
* A fishy problem Eraserhead 1,337 11 07/22/06 07:08 PM
by Eraserhead
* Alounacara is posting ugly ass pics of his Scrotum..... PsyllyMe 1,912 5 08/11/04 06:30 AM
by Locus
* My fish died CherryBomM 709 4 10/20/04 10:13 AM
by CherryBom
* anyone here keep bettas, or any fish for that matter? idiotek 527 8 11/22/05 06:04 PM
by peeper

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,923 topic views. 3 members, 50 guests and 80 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.