Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
SuShi
    #4155706 -

anyone else like sushi? I have been going once a week and I'm obsessed with sushi! i would eat it every day. i just got into it so i don't know too many different kinds. i like shrimp tempura, crunchy spicy salmon, California etc.. What are other good kinds i should try out?


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SuShi [Re: danlennon3]
    #4155713 -

i love sushi....

greatest invention ever... 'nuff said

24 bucks for all u can eat over here in the santa clarita valley... best place in town is a block's walk frmo my apt.. and the hottie waitresses are willing to do sake bombs with you two :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SuShi [Re: BrAiN]
    #4155723 -

i would love to go to an all you can eat sushi place, i would eat so many. in a meal, how many sushi rolls could you eat?


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SuShi [Re: danlennon3]
    #4155739 -

I've eaten 6 in an hour....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SuShi [Re: BrAiN]
    #4155755 -

i usually buy around 4, i would probably eat more at a buffet. i wanna try all different kinds to find which i like best


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SuShi [Re: danlennon3]
    #4155764 -

ever try the eel? yum yum! that's the shit that fills ya up!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SuShi [Re: BrAiN]
    #4155768 -

yea eel isnt bad, not my fave but i like it. ill eat almost any kinds now, not too picky


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SuShi [Re: BrAiN]
    #4155772 -

I am so tired of sushi it's not even funny! I still it eat it about once a week cause there's a cheap little take-out place just two doors down from my house. I hate wasabi (the green horse radish sauce). If you come to Japan and want sushi without wasabi ask for 'wasabi-nuki' (new-key) that means no wasabi. In America I took my Japanese wife out for sushi and the green tea wasn't free! In Japan, sushi shops usually offer all you can drink green tea for free. Yummy. I like green tea.


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SuShi [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #4155777 -

Eel is just sick.


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SuShi [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #4156075 -

I love sushi. Wasabi has a very strange taste that takes a lot to get used to as a westerner. Don't like it too much myself either.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SuShi [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #4156320 -

I :heart: Sushi. I have to get some at least once a week.

Unfortunately the selection is limited in Finland. I've been to Japan twice, the last time I was there I fell in loved with the pressed eel kind -the ones they make in a small wooden box and press tight. I also like squid a lot.

Wasabi is k3y.


--------------------
"All substances are poisons; there is none which is not a poison. The right dose differentiates a poison and a remedy." -Paracelsius

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SuShi [Re: ummikko]
    #4156329 -

Do Finns eat any form of raw fish? Seafood is popular up there isn't it?


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SuShi [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #4156344 -

Seafood is very popular, yes -especially near the coast and in the archipelago. We eat lots of raw fish, but it's usually heavily salted (or in mustard). Traditionally freahwater fish was stored in barrels of salt to kill parasites and for preservation, so it tastes like salt sticks. Seawater fish is eaten with less salt, but still sort of "salt cooked" (rawpickled?), i.e. salted at least a day before being eaten. Most common are salmon and baltic herring, and others that I don't know the eglish name of (suzuki?).


--------------------
"All substances are poisons; there is none which is not a poison. The right dose differentiates a poison and a remedy." -Paracelsius

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SuShi [Re: ummikko]
    #4156347 -

Suzuki means bass, in English.


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SuShi [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #4156349 -

ok thanks. :thumbup:

BTW. Where in Japan do you live?


--------------------
"All substances are poisons; there is none which is not a poison. The right dose differentiates a poison and a remedy." -Paracelsius

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SuShi [Re: ummikko]
    #4156353 -

About 150 kilometers from Hiroshima-city in the countryside.


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SuShi [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #4156397 -

There is no place to get good sushi (or Japanese food at all) in my town, which makes me sad. A local grocery chain has a chinese take out, and they prepare california rolls and cucumber rolls, but I don't ever get anything with fish meat on it.

Living in the middle of Iowa, I don't really go in for "fresh" seafood that much cuz it usually isn't that fresh.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SuShi [Re: danlennon3]
    #4156423 -

Sushi is one of my favorite foods but I hardly ever eat it because it's expensive. I like lots of wasabi. Rolls with cream cheese are extra tasty. Also I had some type of shooter last time where it's a raw oyster and a few other ingredients in a shot glass and you eat it like you would drink a shot. Twas tastey.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SuShi [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #4156427 -

Steamed oysters rock.

Have you tried making your own sushi?


--------------------
"All substances are poisons; there is none which is not a poison. The right dose differentiates a poison and a remedy." -Paracelsius

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SuShi [Re: danlennon3]
    #4156570 -

I eat sushi all the time...this one sushi place exactly a block away from me is where all the Japanese people in my neighborhood go, it's so fucking delicious. They're actually even more reknowned for their japanese cooked fare.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is Japan or South Korea considered liberal or conservative, using the American definition
( 1 2 3 all )
Gilgamesh18 3,520 57 02/18/15 11:18 AM
by zappaisgod
* I dont quite understand why we should help Japan
( 1 2 all )
danielx 3,161 23 03/18/11 02:43 PM
by blazenn
* Is there a better place to post drunk than Shroomery? Confucian 476 8 08/16/12 02:04 AM
by Nifflerz
* Do you think the Dumbest Canadian can outsmart the smartest American?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Coaster 4,888 60 10/12/09 09:43 AM
by Tedwilto
* Just had my first REAL sushi roll.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
NewbieS 5,463 98 08/08/09 05:56 AM
by sirdonut
* Sushi Pictorial sui 743 11 05/12/09 06:02 AM
by Madtowntripper
* Sushi!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
whattheheck 4,878 66 04/28/08 04:39 PM
by whattheheck
* Sushi roll appreciation and suggestion thread!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
DeadPhan 4,530 86 02/02/13 11:24 AM
by DeadPhan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,928 topic views. 3 members, 13 guests and 225 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.