Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Is Japan or South Korea considered liberal or conservative, using the American definition [Re: Beanhead]
    #21291954 -

I really like that little custom :thumbup: I think it's super cool. You pour someone else's alcohol into their cup for them. Or someone always pours yours.
If your drink starts to get low someone will grab the bottle and refill it for you. I dunno what's so cool about it but I really like it :thumbup:

And I'm not even a drinker. But I sure as fuck was in Japan.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Japan or South Korea considered liberal or conservative, using the American definition [Re: Shroomism]
    #21292013 -

Shroomism said:
Getting off the plane in Japan... I was picking up my luggage.. almost walked out the airport.. then I realized that I didn't have my phone..
I was freaking the fuck out... didn't know what to do.. was just standing there for like 10 minutes with my dick in my hand. It was a BRAND NEW samsung S5 that I had got like a week before.
3-4 stewardess came running down waving the phone around asking in Japanese who's phone is this??
I said it was my mine and they handed it to me along with 100 yen saying that was for all the trouble. I was like WUT..
In America my phone probably just would have been stolen... I dropped it in the middle of the aisle apparently. Or if they found it I highly doubt a stewardess would have come running off the plane to come find the owner.. 

Also when in Tokyo, we stayed at one of the fanciest hotels in Shibuya, (Cerulean Tower).. we had gotten a good deal online, but one of the cheapest rooms..
We asked for a smoking room and they said they didn't have any normal ones but could upgrade us to a high end luxury suite but it would be extra ~5,000 yen per night... (~$500 USD)



I lost my wallet in Japan. It was mailed to my address, with money inside of it, less than a week later.

I lost my wallet in Philly. Guess how that one turned out? :lolsy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Japan or South Korea considered liberal or conservative, using the American definition [Re: Shroomism]
    #21292015 -

Shroomism said:
I really like that little custom :thumbup: I think it's super cool. You pour someone else's alcohol into their cup for them. Or someone always pours yours.
If your drink starts to get low someone will grab the bottle and refill it for you. I dunno what's so cool about it but I really like it :thumbup:

And I'm not even a drinker. But I sure as fuck was in Japan.



That's one thing that my friends notice about me, and comment about how Japanese I am. I always watch when my friend's drinks are getting too low, and pour drinks and refill them all the time. That is such a typical Japanese thing to do.


Did you go to any hostess clubs in Japan, BTW? :lol: The only time I get drunk till I blackout is when I'm at a host club. You get served drinks by hot guys (or girls if you're at a hostess club), and it's basically all-you-can-drink hard liquor for 2 hours for $30. I got banned from so many host clubs for being way too drunk and causing shit. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Japan or South Korea considered liberal or conservative, using the American definition [Re: Crystal G]
    #21292036 -

This thread really makes me want to visit Japan.


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Japan or South Korea considered liberal or conservative, using the American definition [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #21292075 -

I want to go to a cuddle cafe in Japan.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Japan or South Korea considered liberal or conservative, using the American definition [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #21292109 -

Maid café here :awetongue:

AND GODDAMN ARCADE HALL SO I CAN CRUSH KIDS THEIR DREAMS OF EVER BECOMING TRUE MASTER IN TEKKEN

BLOODLUST SHALL REIGN

MISHIMAS WILL SUFFER

Sway all day... Butterfly flaps all the way:awedance:

Edited by Beanhead (02/18/15 05:59 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Japan or South Korea considered liberal or conservative, using the American definition [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #21292111 -


Cat cafes look awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Japan or South Korea considered liberal or conservative, using the American definition [Re: Beanhead]
    #21292112 -

Maid Cafe :awebig:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Japan or South Korea considered liberal or conservative, using the American definition [Re: Gottaloveacid]
    #21292374 -

Gottaloveacid said:
kakashi68 said:
americans are hilarious. They think everything is evil SOCIALISM OOOOO OMG THE SOCIALISTS ARE COMING TO GET US AND TAKING OVER THE WORLD. The amount of times ive seen americans cry about something progressive and then labelling it "socialism" because there scared it, is ridiculous.

Japanese law is really strange and full of contradictions. eg gambling technically illegal but everyone play pachinko for cash in shady but legal side shops that everyone knows about, prostitution is the same to a lesser extent. but then they also have a 99% conviction rate with a terrible, horrible, human rights breaking prison system. Then theres porn, no genitals, but you can make cartoons with god knows what. But you also have a culture and society that is very advanced and progressive. I dont think you could really label japan. Its just doesnt fit with western politics.



i have noticed this too. I don't normally like to talk about politics, but damn. Americans are really stupid when it comes to politics. Our government gets shut down because a politic doesn't like our president. When politics>citizen safety, you know your country is totally fucked.

Every extreme right winger I have talked to I can't even communicate to. They are delusional to a degree. They seriously do believe progressive movements are communist/socialist and therefore are evil. I do not understand.



That's probably 30% of the country...

Significant portion, sure - annoying portion, yes... But it's foolish to generalize the whole country because of a vocal minority.


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Japan or South Korea considered liberal or conservative, using the American definition [Re: Redwood]
    #21292395 -

Redwood said:

Cat cafes look awesome.



Hehehe,
I've seen those starting to pop up in the PNW

along with the cuddle thang


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Japan or South Korea considered liberal or conservative, using the American definition [Re: Crystal G]
    #21292579 -

Crystal G said:
D.M.T said:
I learned this beign addicted to the tea hobby. I went to some black tea farms in Yunnan and then to a green tea farm somewhere either north of Tokyo I believe east of it as well some matcha houses in Sasebo, and the gongfu ceremony in China was similar to the matcha if Jahpan bvut they both told such contrastind stories.... There qwer ea lot of other things If I thought about it but the tea ceremony si the main one that comes to mind that they both really want to say it's theirs and the racist Chinese/Japanese copied.

Next on my tea hobby list is to visit some formosa tea farms in Taiwan. Still I have not done this.



Makes sense that things such as noodles and tea started in China first. I mean come on, all Asians pretty much originated from China once upon a time...



I meant the tea ceremony. Not tea drinking itself. But don't go to Japan and start telling people you think China invented the tea ceremony. Just don't do it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Japan or South Korea considered liberal or conservative, using the American definition [Re: Crystal G]
    #21292593 -

Crystal G said:
Shroomism said:
Agreed 100%. I was blown away by the customer service everywhere. Even at gas stations or 'fast food' they treat you with tons of respect. It took me off guard at first, I wasn't use to such a high level of service everywhere I went.



I have a family friend who visited Japan 20 years ago, who to this day still swears up and down that the Royal Hotel in Tokyo is the best hotel in the world.

The reason? Apparently he left his jacket in the hotel room the day he flew back to the states. This hotel apparently had his jacket dry-cleaned, folded his jacket up neatly in a box, and shipped it internationally back to his USA home address completely free of charge.

That's Japanese customer service for you. That jacket would have been long gone or stolen by somebody here.

Shit, I've had Christmas presents stolen at the Hilton Hotel, probably by maids or other staff working there. That story would never happen in America.



Is that the hotel the CEO is wanted for groping a customer or something? He's a big celebrity in Japan.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Japan or South Korea considered liberal or conservative, using the American definition [Re: Crystal G] * 1
    #21292620 -

Crystal G said:
Shroomism said:
Getting off the plane in Japan... I was picking up my luggage.. almost walked out the airport.. then I realized that I didn't have my phone..
I was freaking the fuck out... didn't know what to do.. was just standing there for like 10 minutes with my dick in my hand. It was a BRAND NEW samsung S5 that I had got like a week before.
3-4 stewardess came running down waving the phone around asking in Japanese who's phone is this??
I said it was my mine and they handed it to me along with 100 yen saying that was for all the trouble. I was like WUT..
In America my phone probably just would have been stolen... I dropped it in the middle of the aisle apparently. Or if they found it I highly doubt a stewardess would have come running off the plane to come find the owner.. 

Also when in Tokyo, we stayed at one of the fanciest hotels in Shibuya, (Cerulean Tower).. we had gotten a good deal online, but one of the cheapest rooms..
We asked for a smoking room and they said they didn't have any normal ones but could upgrade us to a high end luxury suite but it would be extra ~5,000 yen per night... (~$500 USD)



I lost my wallet in Japan. It was mailed to my address, with money inside of it, less than a week later.

I lost my wallet in Philly. Guess how that one turned out? :lolsy:



You did a good deed for a Kensington brother down on his luck. He might have had to whip up a cake to get his rocks otherwise.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Japan or South Korea considered liberal or conservative, using the American definition [Re: Crystal G]
    #21292634 -

Crystal G said:
Did you go to any hostess clubs in Japan, BTW? :lol: The only time I get drunk till I blackout is when I'm at a host club. You get served drinks by hot guys (or girls if you're at a hostess club), and it's basically all-you-can-drink hard liquor for 2 hours for $30. I got banned from so many host clubs for being way too drunk and causing shit. :lol:



I think I went to one of these in Tokyo without really knowing what it was. Friend of mine was coming home from work that evening and asked me if I wanted an authentic Japanese experience. But you had to wear a suit and tie at this one or they wouldn't let you in the door. This chick just pours drinks and flirts with you all night. It really reminded me of hiring an escort without the sex lol. Girls love getting me drunk for some reason, that is a cross I have always had to bear.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Japan or South Korea considered liberal or conservative, using the American definition [Re: Crystal G]
    #21292903 -

Didn't go to any hostess clubs... I was with my chick.. her dad wanted to take me to one.. but she wouldn't let him.

Did go to a cat cafe though :lol: and a couple maid cafes

And holy shit do they have insane arcades in Japan. Arcades are like a dying relic here. They had a department store that had like multiple floors of nothing but arcade games.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Japan or South Korea considered liberal or conservative, using the American definition [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21292916 -

zappaisgod said:
my3rdeye said:
Conservative. If you get sick in those places your family takes care of you. They don't need same social safety net.



Nope
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_care_system_in_Japan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_in_South_Korea

In the future I would suggest that you get a fact before you express an opinion.



So you base you opinion on their healthcare system?

That means every western country is on the left and, in that case, like I said many times, the US is on the far right.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Japan or South Korea considered liberal or conservative, using the American definition [Re: Patlal]
    #21292934 -

Japanese love their pachinko. They have a problem with babies being left in their car and dying while their parents play pachinko.

Patlal all the Japanese I've talked to would certainly fit in with the American definition of 'left' politically.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Japan or South Korea considered liberal or conservative, using the American definition [Re: Patlal]
    #21293088 -

Patlal said:
zappaisgod said:
my3rdeye said:
Conservative. If you get sick in those places your family takes care of you. They don't need same social safety net.



Nope
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_care_system_in_Japan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_in_South_Korea

In the future I would suggest that you get a fact before you express an opinion.



So you base you opinion on their healthcare system?

That means every western country is on the left and, in that case, like I said many times, the US is on the far right.



I was specifically addressing his nonsense about health care, commie.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Disaster at sea: global warming hits UK birds ekomstop 2,081 18 08/02/04 11:52 AM
by MyInsanityTrip
* Adventures in the South
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 3,647 33 10/11/04 08:14 AM
by Shroomism
* shroomerites from Japan ? KOPELANDIAA 952 2 04/26/03 10:56 PM
by bert
* Canada - Liberals unveil pot bill for second time
( 1 2 all )
ThorA 5,047 23 11/02/04 02:49 PM
by kadakuda
* Have you become more liberal or conservative?
( 1 2 all )
mantis 4,226 24 04/29/05 03:10 PM
by Rono
* Conservative christian right wing Republican straight white American males... Hooty 1,048 2 02/02/05 12:43 AM
by blissedout
* Going to Japan!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
nicechrisman 4,709 47 08/09/04 08:07 PM
by nicechrisman
* I'm in Japan!
( 1 2 all )
nicechrisman 2,416 25 08/27/04 04:50 PM
by Phishgrrl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,520 topic views. 3 members, 55 guests and 169 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.