Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWronguy
Trusted Cultivator
I took my first dose of B+ last night and I'm loving it! Thanks to you guys.
    #4108441 - 04/28/05 07:14 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Last night I took some 3.5 grams of dusted B+ in "00" capsules. The thing that sucked is that I took the pills following a large meal and it took 2 hours to kick in. So here I am lying in bed thinking that the shrooms are bunk and they start to kick in at 9:30 PM. Needless to say I was up tripping until 1 AM.

I especially enjoyed the body buzz they put off and the fact that I was able to get a pretty decent buzz off of such a small dose. I usually take 2 doses of 3-5 grams, about 2 hours apart, or when I feel the first one kicking in. It makes for a hell of a trip.

Good visuals overall and a nice head buzz. I'm looking forward to double dosing tomorrow night with my wife. She's new to shrooms, but loves them just the same. Our favorite thing to do on shrooms is watch Shrek 1 & 2 and laugh our asses off. Ice Age and Antz are also trippy to watch.

Well the bottom line is I had my first successful harvest casing B+ using 50/50+ mix. I have 1.2 ounces dry off the first flush, not a lot, but enough for some good tripping. I re-cased this morning (patched) and now I'm waiting for my second flush to come through. About a week I guess.

I want to send a personal thank you to Agar, Diver, Roadkill, Scatmanrav, Blue Helix, NeedMoreSleep, and to all the individuals who took time to comment on my questions. You guys are awesome. If there is ever anything I can do for someone else, let me know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Trusted Cultivator
Re: I took my first dose of B+ last night and I'm loving it! Thanks to you guys. [Re: Wronguy]
    #4108472 - 04/28/05 07:22 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

That's cool August, grats! :mushroom2:  By chance, what were they grown on?  Capsules add a new dimension to dosing.  Last weekend I took 2.5g's in capsules and fell asleep they took so long to kick in.  Needless to say I woke up in a "suprised" state shortly afterwards, and probably tripped for 4 hours or more, into the wee hours of the a.m.  Good times.

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Invisibleagar
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere Else
Trusted Cultivator
Re: I took my first dose of B+ last night and I'm loving it! Thanks to you guys. [Re: Holydiver]
    #4108493 - 04/28/05 07:29 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Serrate the capsules on the sides with a razor blade, or box cutter. That helps then open quicker & dissolve faster.

--------------------

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: I took my first dose of B+ last night and I'm loving it! Thanks to you guys. [Re: agar]
    #4108495 - 04/28/05 07:31 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

What do you mean, like a vertical incision on the capsules?

OfflineWronguy
Trusted Cultivator
Re: I took my first dose of B+ last night and I'm loving it! Thanks to you guys. [Re: Holydiver]
    #4108497 - 04/28/05 07:33 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

The B+ was grown on BRF 1/2 pint jars. I cased 3 fairly large containers with 3 jars per (WBS from now on baby).

On the capsules, I wonder if the trip is delayed because of the sporadic digestion. I was thinking of dosing prior to eating so the capsules or shrooms are on the bottom of my stomach and not sitting on top of food. I'm sure gastric emptying plays a role as well.

I also didn't have enough dried last night to fill more than 8 capsules. What a pain in the ass using the Cap-M-Quick with more than half the holes empty. I ended using a small funnel to fill.

I might go back to tea tomorrow. I want my trips to kick in within 1-1 1/2 hours, not 2-3 hours later.

OfflineWronguy
Trusted Cultivator
Re: I took my first dose of B+ last night and I'm loving it! Thanks to you guys. [Re: agar]
    #4108499 - 04/28/05 07:34 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

agar said:
Serrate the capsules on the sides with a razor blade, or box cutter. That helps then open quicker & dissolve faster.

That sounds like a good idea Agar. I might try that.

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: I took my first dose of B+ last night and I'm loving it! Thanks to you guys. [Re: Wronguy]
    #4108503 - 04/28/05 07:36 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Are you using gelatin or vegatable capsules?

InvisibleCrasher
αἱρετίζω
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tardy to the Party
    #4108511 - 04/28/05 07:38 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I was in a situation where we were testing "OO" capsules as ignition sources for pyrotecnics... We used HCL acid and it still took over an hour to dissolve. I imagine Stomach acid is much stronger, but it does take awhile.

--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

OfflineWronguy
Trusted Cultivator
Re: I took my first dose of B+ last night and I'm loving it! Thanks to you guys. [Re: Crasher]
    #4108530 - 04/28/05 07:45 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I have both Diver, but I used the gelatin last night. I heard the vegetable capsules take even longer. Is that true?

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
    #4108535 - 04/28/05 07:47 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

That's the rumor. It's hard to imagine anything taking longer than the gelatins I used last weekend though, yikes!

OfflineWronguy
Trusted Cultivator
    #4108550 - 04/28/05 07:53 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Capsules are definitely convenient and have their place, but I think nothing holds a candle to direct ingestion. I'll have to experiment a little.

Does anyone else have any easy ideas for ingestion besides tea, chips, brownies, or juice?

I was thinking about simply dicing them up, using a tablespoon to scoop them into my mouth, and down them with water. No chewing, just straight down the hatch.  :wink:

Offlineo0brandnewcolony
PsychedelicEnthusiast
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Upstairs...
    #4108586 - 04/28/05 08:03 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Personally I crush to a flour like consistancy and down with orange juice.

Pretty damn sick, but gets the job done FAST and HARD. :smile:

--------------------

LSA Extraction Pictorial

Keeping my spirit alive.

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: I took my first dose of B+ last night and I'm loving it! Thanks to you guys. [Re: o0brandnewcolony]
    #4108594 - 04/28/05 08:06 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

o0brandnewcolony said:
Personally I crush to a flour like consistancy and down with orange juice.

Pretty damn sick, but gets the job done FAST and HARD. :smile:

Yep, that's a good one.  Powder in just about anything is the best route to go.  Can't beat tons of surface area.  :smile:

--------------------

Offlineo0brandnewcolony
PsychedelicEnthusiast
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Upstairs...
    #4108602 - 04/28/05 08:08 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Hey diver, you have any tips for easing the naseau of an oncoming trip?

And the same for the come-down?

--------------------

LSA Extraction Pictorial

Keeping my spirit alive.

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: I took my first dose of B+ last night and I'm loving it! Thanks to you guys. [Re: o0brandnewcolony]
    #4108632 - 04/28/05 08:18 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I've found that empty stomachs can make the come up a bit rough, and like to go into the trip having eaten recently, say within 1-3 hours. This seems to help a bit. Get some fiber in your system to take the load off the digestion process.

Powdered shrooms also seem to be a bit gentler on me than whole.

--------------------

OfflineWronguy
Trusted Cultivator
    #4108641 - 04/28/05 08:21 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

The beauty of mushrooms is that they are a source of fiber. Any vegetable with it's skin intact provides a source of fiber. I do prefer to eat prior to tripping though.

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
    #4108644 - 04/28/05 08:24 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Whew, we really jacked up your thread here. Anyways, I've never been a fan of empty stomachs. I trip equally hard regardless of stomach setting, it's great.

--------------------

OfflineWronguy
Trusted Cultivator
    #4108853 - 04/28/05 09:07 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I've tried both ways and found that consuming on an empty stomach speeds delivery. Don't worry about thread jacking. I asked the questions that started this whole mess.

It's all good.

Offlinegoofy98
Heart of ahustler wrist ofa chemist
 User Gallery

Loc: next door
    #4108878 - 04/28/05 09:12 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Wronguy said:
The beauty of mushrooms is that they are a source of fiber. Any vegetable with it's skin intact provides a source of fiber. I do prefer to eat prior to tripping though.

sorry to bust your bubble but mushrooms arent vegtables

Edited by goofy98 (04/28/05 09:13 PM)

OfflineBlue Helix
bold hand
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
    #4108879 - 04/28/05 09:12 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I love B+ too. My favorite strain I have tried so far. I like the trip a lot. Last time it was like mushroom sex.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules