Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4081529 -

I smoke
and it's AWESOME

The reason people start smoking is because it feels amazing and makes you look cool. Smoking will up your chances with the ladies 20-30%. You'll smell sexy, look maturer, be able to concentrate better and have a dark, brooding quality men and women alike will find irresitable.

To sum up, I gave smoking 9/10

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: barfightlard]
    #4081568 -

bellylard said:
ivi said:
Cigarettes only help with the stress caused by nicotine abstinence.



wrong. I'm not a regular smoker, but when I do have a smoke once in awhile it's relaxing.



Nicotine is a cholinergic agonist with stimulant rather than sedative properties. Smoking produces a short-term reduction of stress because it removes the stress caused by withdrawal symptoms. As to your personal experience - never underestimate the power of autosuggestion.


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Edited by ivi (04/21/05 02:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4081676 -

Man, i am tryin to quit right now, and boy i am havin a hard time. i have been smokin stead for 6-7 years, and man, my mom just passed away of a lung condition. so if i dont stop, im gonna die from that too, and what a shitty way to die, ill tell yah. i watched her suffer for just about as long as i was smokin, but i am just too, i dunno, unwilling, or STRESSED, or lacking motivation to quit. but i am doing pretty good right now, but i really would like one.

it was definitely easier to stop eating meat then it is to quit smokin cigs.

dont start. such a bad habit. i wish i never would have...


--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4081702 -

Im gonna start the quitting process again in the first of may. Until then, I got so much papers and projects going on that coffee and cigarettes are a must. Especially when you dont have weed.


--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: BanJankri]
    #4081717 -

yeah, i have been pot free ever since i got to michigan,...basically. my brotherin law gave me one hit last week..but it just doesnt compare to the blunts we be rollin in the FLA.


--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4081729 -

hmmm weeed :smile:



--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: BanJankri]
    #4081926 -

just wondering, how much does everyone think they spend on cig's a year? me personaly, i'd rather buy like 5 candy bars a day instead of smoke (which i dont)... you'd get sick of candy bars really fast, and you'd save money doing it :lol:


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: ivi]
    #4082364 -

ivi said:
Cigarettes only help with the stress caused by nicotine abstinence.



So true.


--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: TinTree]
    #4082371 -

Yeah, I smoke to get that dark bohemian brooding look. No, but really, I'm going to quit as soon as I get this apartment and job situation secured. Sigh.


--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: TinTree]
    #4083504 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4083518 -

sounds like a really good friend.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4083527 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4097282 -

Word. Today is my first full day quitting cigs (since the last time I tried to quit, last month).
Wish me luck.

Although I'm allowing myself to smoke this Cuban cigarillo (my only one) with my girl in celebration. :grin:


--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4097475 -

Yes i do, I have cut down, I almost to to point of quitting, but that stress you deal with everyday from work dealing with the public...oh yea it does help with stress...oh yea, I like tobacco for that reason as well..it has that calming effect...
Tintree> good luck...I bet you wont last a week..I have been trying to quit for years..I have mellowed way down many times, but I have been using tobacco for 14 years now...I am not a heavy smoker but still...

Edited by skunk78395 (04/25/05 10:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4097489 -

If I smoke pot a lot it tends to fuck up my appetite-- meaning I'm not quite as hungry unless I'm high. If I smoke a few cigarettes during the day it seems to offset this and give me back my appetite later in the day.

Do you guys understand what I'm saying? :shrug:

Weed doesn't seem to affect my appetite as much as it did in highschool but I sure do get hungry when I stop smoking cigarettes!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: mantis]
    #4097509 -

..no it is your body making up another habit...I eat more when I was almost quit...but i had to quit using pot and alcohol so i ate more for a while then I ended up smoking cigs more too..but I am getting better now again...

Edited by skunk78395 (04/25/05 10:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: Skunk420]
    #4097516 -

I quit a few weeks ago. I took a few drags off a menthol while I was rolling but thats it.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4097519 -

okay do you still smoke cannabis though?? weed has nicotine in it as well...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: Skunk420]
    #4097533 -

skunk78395 said:
okay do you still smoke cannabis though?? weed has nicotine in it as well...



:what: :cuckoo:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: mantis]
    #4097540 -

mantis said:
skunk78395 said:
okay do you still smoke cannabis though?? weed has nicotine in it as well...



:what: :cuckoo:



yeah i smoke weed... i'm pretty sure theres no nicotine in it.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Nicotine out of a depression. Ecigs can't be stopped.
( 1 2 3 all )
NoAgenda 7,086 43 04/26/09 12:20 AM
by Papaver
* nicotine is EVIL
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 7,103 98 11/28/09 12:10 PM
by ilike_trees
* the best way to quit nicotine
( 1 2 all )
billclinton 3,656 24 10/03/08 06:17 AM
by Left Nut City
* long term nicotine quitters
( 1 2 all )
shaggy101 2,766 21 04/01/04 12:51 AM
by FirstAvailable
* where can I find info on extracting nicotine
( 1 2 all )
arainbow 2,289 30 05/22/09 12:23 AM
by arainbow
* Prolong Life While Addicted to Nicotine
( 1 2 all )
inphinity 1,513 25 10/10/10 01:23 AM
by tiny_rabid_birds
* Nicotine is more addictive than Heroin JunkFood 2,987 18 08/06/07 12:03 PM
by lipan
* Psychedelics for stress pfxtc 1,971 19 02/26/19 08:46 AM
by tyrannicalrex

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,095 topic views. 0 members, 34 guests and 94 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.