Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

I want your opinions/I'm ranting about 50cent, OEV's and religions...
    #4065778 - 04/17/05 02:53 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

50 Cent the rap star.
I have some admeration for this guy. He has a few good songs, that's great and all but I don't admire him for that. He was a bum selling crack and got shot 9 times in 1 night. He spends 6 months getting reabilitated and in 2 years time is making 50 million bucks a year. I've actually stolen part of his biz model and it's working out very well. Also it's refreshing to see someone in the entertainment biz who doesn't kiss everyones ass. I think he will be killed soon though, to much trash talk about to many dangerous folks.

OEV's w/ no drugs?
Okay, well after ripping off 50 Cents biz model, I decided to stop doing drugs for a long time (9 days clean so far). I got a new car and things are going great. However I did have a VERY bad week last week. Anyway so lastnight I hit the bed looking to get some sleep. I close my eyes and open them to find a neon clown face looking at me, a dark figure in the doorway and swirling colors everywhere. I quickly got up cause I thought the dark figure was..well you know an intruder and I was going to take care of him. Of course like all OEV's he dissapeared as soon as I moved.

I go to the computer to talk in shroomery IRC to ask opinions, I start seeing objects in my turned off TV's screen and things flying across the room. I go to bed and quickly fall asleep. (It was the shroomery peeps opinion that this is the last stage of my withdrawls).

I go to take a dump today after taking care of some biz, and when I take my dump all these colorfull circles come out of the wall. This is starting to bug me badly. Any idea's?

Religions
Well I have been in MANY religions in my life. Baptist, Catholic (I was actually an alter boy), Mormon (for like 6 months, to wierd for me, good folks though) and Bhuddist, dabbling in Zen. (Yes I relize Bhuddism is more of an idea then religion). The ideals in Bhuddism are very good. I love it and it changed my life. For a God/Jesus religion I choose Baptists, they are so fun! Dancing all about and yelling, hey why the hell not? :wink:

After being in all of these religions I've come to several opinions that I've grown bored of thinking about becuase there is no resolution.

1. This is all bullshit. To many religions out there that are to old to make sence. No proof, other than this universe exsists. Which is rather good proof, but for some reason not good enough for me heh.

2. Most religions usualy have 1 god or messiah, this is interesting isn't it?

3. God has given up on this world? I never see/hear of a miricle that is like the ones in the bible.

I had more but I forgot about them, sorry. I'm burnt out from typing...

Anyway thanks for reading.

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: I want your opinions/I'm ranting about 50cent, OEV's and religions... [Re: thenewuser]
    #4065834 - 04/17/05 03:31 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I've actually stolen part of his biz model and it's working out very well.

How many times have you been shot so far?

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

Re: I want your opinions/I'm ranting about 50cent, OEV's and religions... [Re: Learyfan]
    #4065854 - 04/17/05 03:42 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

lol not his violent model, his companies daily schedule and what biz ideals, they are working very well.

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

OfflineTwister
Lucrative
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: I want your opinions/I'm ranting about 50cent, OEV's and religions... [Re: Learyfan]
    #4065862 - 04/17/05 03:45 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Well, about 50 Cent, I hear that the reason he got shot was for being a snitch. I'm not sure about the validity but the guy that told me that knew his shit pretty well. He said theres some underground rappers from NYC that talk about it so you might be able to find some info on it somewhere.

I'm an athiest so you I'm sure you could extrapolate my beliefs on religion from that.

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
Re: I want your opinions/I'm ranting about 50cent, OEV's and religions... [Re: Twister]
    #4066019 - 04/17/05 05:02 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

man i cant believe u r seeing so much oev's without even taking anything. do u think it has to do with all the dxm u did or could it just be psychedelics in general? im sure if u lay off the stuff for some time it will go away.

Invisiblefearfect
Re: I want your opinions/I'm ranting about 50cent, OEV's and religions... [Re: thenewuser]
    #4066117 - 04/17/05 05:38 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

from a medical point of view it looks as though you have acid trapped in your spinal cord and it is leaking out little by little. You should start preparing yourself for mild hallucinations and proceed to pop your back 3-5 times a day.

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: I want your opinions/I'm ranting about 50cent, OEV's and religions... *DELETED* [Re: Shnezbit]
    #4066122 - 04/17/05 05:41 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry

--------------------

OfflineTheDudeAbides
Livin Off FrostyBarley Pops andPork Soda
 User Gallery

Re: I want your opinions/I'm ranting about 50cent, OEV's and religions... [Re: blink]
    #4066344 - 04/17/05 07:16 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

" I decided to stop doing drugs for a long time (9 days clean so far). "

Meh, good luck with that, not sure the problem. Sorry. Atleast you get a good buzz for free? : /

--------------------
outputrotation said:
x-com and unsolved mysteries are the only things that have ever made me truly scared

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#4066366 - 04/17/05 07:23 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

50 Cent: Lame

OEV w/o drugs: Had 'em. Took way too much 2c-i in a two week span and for about a month to a month and a half after that I would see the same types of patterns sober as I did tripping. If I smoked pot the visuals would get more intense. It subsided after that, and usually only occurs now for a day or two after taking mushrooms. I can't say they were annoying, but it did get old.

Religion: Fairy tales are for little kids. Religion is a psychological tool and has nothing to do with the physical world. They are like glasses, some people need them, others do not. Unfortunately too many in this world feel they need to cling to outdated mythical explanations of their physical world.

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #4066381 - 04/17/05 07:28 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

i heard 50 cent got shot because of some dis records

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies