Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePsiledehysp
second mushroomto the left
 User Gallery

Loc: inside out
sleeping pill in the evening, mushrooms in the morning?
    #4061829 - 04/16/05 09:14 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I plan to eat mushrooms before sunrise, at 4:20am in the morning ang go into forrest. I usually go to sleep pretty late, and considering I will be excited before trip it could be possibly hard for me to fall asleep before 3am that night.

I have dormicum (midazolam) sleeping pils ( *no sources* ) I use them rarely, it has a half life of 4 hours. I will be taking small ammount suggested for older people or children. If I take it 7 hours before eating mushrooms, can it have any NOTICABLE effect on the trip? I never felt anything unusuall in the morning after using dormicum. I dont want to mess with my trip in any unnecessery way, but I also want to have some sleep and rest. Thanks for any input.

--------------------
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
- Carl Gustav Jung

Edited by gdman (04/16/05 10:14 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleMasonsChild
Fellow Traveler>^..^<

Loc: Upper Midwest
Re: sleeping pill in the evening, mushrooms in the morning? [Re: Psiledehysp]
    #4062475 - 04/16/05 03:21 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Sleeping pills always leave me feeling groggy when I awake. Better have some coffee first to help avoid constant yawning and nodding off.

--------------------
Truckin' ain't for Sally's

OfflinePsiledehysp
 User Gallery

Re: sleeping pill in the evening, mushrooms in the morning? [Re: MasonsChild]
    #4065139 - 04/17/05 11:29 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Well this sleeping pill makes me feel normal in the morning. So let me rephrase my question:

Do you guys think it would be better to be well rested before trip (but thanx to not too strong sleeping pill taken 7 hours earlier) or its better to not take anything but have possibly only few hours of sleep (if even that much) and be a bit tired?

--------------------
- Carl Gustav Jung

Edited by Psiledehysp (04/17/05 11:32 AM)

Offlinemiiddiesman024
Stranger
    #4065318 - 04/17/05 01:04 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Sleep pills usually degrade the actual quality of your sleep. But, compared to no sleep at all i would say go for it.

Also If you take them around 8 or so, they should be enugh diminished, and your brain and receptors in your brain use to the chemical by the morning hours to get a nice trip off your mushies. I would vote smoke a whole blunt to your face, and then just immediately go lay down, YOU WILL GO TO SLEEP. LOL. But anyway , however it goes down, enjoy your trip dude.

EDIT: Once you are tripin man the whole being tired thing is prolly going to just not matter anymore. But you WILL have a nicer more refreshing trip if when its over you aren't trying to just zonk right out. I would say get some sleep man, go to bed early, go jogging and smoke a blunt when you get back. Im telling you ddue you will go to sleep lol.

Edited by miiddiesman024 (04/17/05 01:07 PM)

OfflinePsiledehysp
 User Gallery

Re: sleeping pill in the evening, mushrooms in the morning? [Re: miiddiesman024]
    #4065623 - 04/17/05 03:24 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks for advice, it sounds not bad except I`m preparing for it quite a bit and that includes no toxines and stuff, no meat, alcochol, weed for some time. Any more ideas, what option sounds better?

--------------------
- Carl Gustav Jung

OfflineTinTree
thread killer(semi pro)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mu
    #4065629 - 04/17/05 03:28 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Have you ever tried melatonin as a sleep aid? If you're trying to "detoxify" before your trip, melatonin is a natural hormone that a unlike midazolam. I think some people have reported grogginess in the morning when using melatonin, but with 8 hours of sleep I never had a problem.

--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains