Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Poor man's Tub in a Tub
    #4047485 -

I have been warming my jars with just a heat pad for the past few days and I decided it would be worth it to build a TIT since the mat has really crappy heat distribution.

This set up cost a whopping 8 bux at wally world , I have 22 jars in it at the moment and there is still room for more. This is not including the cost of the heat mat I have under it and the thermo I have monitoring the temp. So far it is holding steady at 84.8 degrees.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poor man's Tub in a Tub [Re: MaJikFungus]
    #4047498 -

Way to innovate :smile:
But isn't a TiT cheap enough as is?
I mean, a few tubs of the same size (clearance, of course) and a 75 watt submersible heater (-some of the niceities)  costs ~ 30 bucks in this neck of the woods....


--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson


Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poor man's Tub in a Tub [Re: Randolph_Carter]
    #4047532 -

30 bux seems like a pretty good ammount when your a broke student like me , 8 bux is about all I can afford at the moment.

I finally found a good use for the holt handbook , balancing out my tub.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poor man's Tub in a Tub [Re: MaJikFungus]
    #4047545 -

I always wondered what one of those could be used for.... :wink:

maybe people should start selling/trading used equipment in the Marketplace.....:strokebeard:


--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson


Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* humm alot of moisture in tub in tub? Nexxiss 788 5 06/01/04 09:39 AM
by Bobfirechief
* need to heat tubs about 10 degrees f! SUGGESTIONS? TripleB 964 9 08/01/04 01:30 PM
by Fucknuckle
* ~Double Tub Tek~ Need To Know Info..Suggestions Please! Helge 2,103 2 06/15/05 02:49 PM
by Wronguy
* Poor Man's Pod: How am I doing? ElectricBoogaloo 4,477 16 09/13/04 11:54 AM
by fastfred
* poor mans pod? Anonymous 889 7 08/19/03 01:54 PM
by psilocybinjunkie
* could poor syringes be the culprit? j_db69 699 3 05/17/04 10:47 PM
by j_db69
* Aquarium heater in my poor man's pod... ElectricBoogaloo 1,880 2 09/15/04 09:58 PM
by scatmanrav
* working out the bugs in a poor mans pod... xxsoultonesxx 2,566 17 09/26/03 03:45 AM
by xxsoultonesxx

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
560 topic views. 19 members, 87 guests and 183 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.