Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Reagent Testing Kit

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Getting clean fast...how do you do it?
    #4045075 - 04/12/05 12:21 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Well, I'm going to try and get clean for a possible drug test related to a job. What's the fastest way to go about this? I have been a daily/semi-daily toker for the past year and a half. I vaporize instead of smoke, if that makes a difference. I also only drink water normally and exercise about 3-5 times a week.

My friend tells me I can be clean in a week or so. What are your tips for getting clean when the crunch is on?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Getting clean fast...how do you do it? [Re: MOTH]
    #4045090 - 04/12/05 12:24 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Get some Golden Seal and take that while drinking nothing but water to flush, and you can always get one of those system-flushing drinks from GNC. Good luck! What job you going for this time?

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineTomatadunothing
Stranger

#4045108 - 04/12/05 12:29 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

OK this is how I passed a drug test the day after smoking hash. I am an every day smoker.

Get yourself alot of water, and start drinking water until your piss is clear. Cranberry juice is good a few days in advance. Exercise also helps you metabolize whatever is stored in your fat. Then take some multi vitamins to make your piss yellow again a few hours before the test.

If you do this right, your piss will come out yellow, but hella diluted. This should result in an inconclusive test. Most folks will let it go there, but some places might call you back for a second piss test. By that time, you should be able to get it all out of your system. I have heard that a strong basil tea is very cleansing, but I have not personally tried that technique.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #4045124 - 04/12/05 12:34 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

How long do you have before the test?

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Getting clean fast...how do you do it? [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4045152 - 04/12/05 12:38 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

HeavyToilet said:
How long do you have before the test?

1 week - 2 weeks. I'm applying for several jobs that require a drug test and I want to make sure that I can take one and pass before I bother to get interviewed.

OneMoreRobot...Kevin might be getting me a job at Dell. And I might apply at Sears, which also requires a piss test.

Male

#4045156 - 04/12/05 12:39 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Is the Dell job retail, at one of their stores?  People like you and me need desk jobs where we can hide our books and pens and paper as we craft our masterworks. :wink:

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Getting clean fast...how do you do it? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4045166 - 04/12/05 12:43 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

WEll, if I worked at Dell I'd be either Data Entry or Inbound-Sales at their plant (not retail). I've already worked for a temp agency who hired for Dell...I did data entry for Dell for 2 months until my temporary service was over, so I think I have a good shot at getting hired.

Male

#4045168 - 04/12/05 12:43 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Cool, good luck!

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: Getting clean fast...how do you do it? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4045169 - 04/12/05 12:44 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

i ran into problems with having low creatinine levels in my piss - making my PO think that i was trying to cheat the test. in reality, i just drink a lot of water normally, and have naturally low levels of creatinine. however, the jackass wouldn't accept this - even after taking three piss tests that showed the same low levels of creatinine - all were negative, but because the creatinine was low, they thought i had drank a ton of water in order to cheat the test. finally i took a blood test, because i hadn't smoked in months and needed clearance from my PO to leave the country. but, i highly doubt a job would be as much of a stickler for stupid details as the asinine court-system is...

--------------------

Offlinei_rage_against
Mwaa ha ha
Female User Gallery

Loc: a shithole in the northwe...
    #4045224 - 04/12/05 12:53 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Distilled water and cranberry juice, and lots of it, also if you're a bit extra paranoid Dtox-72 but that stuff tastes like shit.

--------------------
whoever told you that is your enemy.

InvisibleCalifornia
A E S T H E T I C S A T A N
 User Gallery

Loc: H A U N T E D H O U S E Flag
    #4045226 - 04/12/05 12:54 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Drink plenty of water(but not too much it is possible to overdose on water), Cranberry juice is good.
That's the easy part.
Now start an intense physical workout(running/jogging, push ups-sit-ups) it really doesn't matter what specific exercises you do the main point is to get a good sweat out once you start sweating good the workout has just begun, continue to exercise for an hour after you start to sweat.
Saunas can help with detoxification also.
Oh yeah and don't smoke at all 3 days(if not more) before test.

Edited by California (04/12/05 04:06 PM)

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
    #4045371 - 04/12/05 01:21 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

not smoke pot :smile:.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineBloodNOil
Captain Zeep
 User Gallery
    #4045427 - 04/12/05 01:31 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

http://cheaptalk.marijuana.com

^^ navigate to the piss test forum and read the post titled "Aspirin and Dilution: The Technique"

--------------------
It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!

Invisiblefunkymonk
Get's down, withthe get-down.
 User Gallery

Loc: saskatchewan
    #4045451 - 04/12/05 01:35 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Hey elle, I just went through all this and it sucks. Except I'm not going to smoke herb as much as I was. So I'm saving cash, and feel better.

How to Pass a Drug Test Tip 1. Get yourself a reliable detoxification product. When it comes down to it, the question has to do with how much risk you are willing to accept. It is much more desirable to have the protection and not need it than to have needed the protection and not had it.

How to Pass a Drug Test Tip 2. Avoid using any toxins period and any toxic environment for at least 48 hours before your deadline. The longer the better. Your first line of defense is always abstinence. Don?t let the toxins in and they can not hurt you.

How to Pass a Drug Test Tip 3. Incorporate a healthy diet the week prior to your personal deadline. High fat foods, greasy foods (particularly butters, cream sauces, and fried foods) and junk foods have been shown to slow the detoxification process. Eat fiber, carbohydrates, vegetables and foods high in protein as normal. Do NOT skip breakfast. Eat often throughout the day, but avoid eating late at night when your body has nothing to do with those extra calories other than store them as fat. Do NOT go on a crash diet to burn fat. When you diet your body panics because it thinks you're starving. Your metabolism will drop and your body will hold on to those fat cells even tighter than before.

? How to pass a drug test Tip 4. Consume only light meals the day of your personal deadline.

How to pass a drug test Tip 5. Avoid alcoholic beverages, over the counter drugs and unnecessary medications.

How to pass a drug test Tip 6. For at least (2) days prior to the day of your deadline consume a minimum of (6) 16 ounce glasses of water per day. Water is a catalyst to the body's natural detoxification process. Drinking water will help to flush toxins out of your body, especially when combined with healthy eating and exercise habits. Just keep some water by you and sip on it all day long. You can drink several glasses this way without having to drink the water all at once.

How to pass a drug test Tip 7. Maintaining Creatinine Levels is a Key. THIS IS REAL IMPORTANT STUFF: Creatinine is a natural protein created by the body and is usually excreted in the urine at fairly constant concentrations. When the urine is diluted by frequent urination and extra hydration, the creatinine level in the urine will drop. Creatinine levels are tested for in labs and a low creatinine level may indicate to the lab that you have attempted to flush your system of drugs. If the product does not reestablish your normal balance, including Creatinine, any drug test kit can tell the tester you have tried to mask the results. You could be ordered to do a retest. A retest might return a negative, but your use could still be in question with your employer. This is why drinking the right amount of water and taking our PreCleanse capsules is critical before your analysis to flush the unwanted metabolites from the fatty tissue. You then take our products and flush the metabolites from your system for a four hour period and then these products reestablish the normal and natural balance for that same period of time. All ingredients are all natural and can not be detected under any circumstances. Any samples taken within this 5 hour window will show negative.

How to pass a drug test Tip 7.
Exercise the week leading up to your deadline. Aerobic exercise raises your metabolism which assists greatly in the detoxification process. Exercise every day up to 48 hours before your drug test. To burn the metabolite-containing fat cells, exercise regularly every day (twice a day for 30 to 60 minutes if possible). Be active. Climb the stairs at work. Walk the dogs for an extra hour. Stand at your desk. Walk to the corner store instead of driving. Do whatever it takes to burn the fat and boost your metabolism - but do NOT diet. On the other hand don't gorge. (We're trying to burn fat, remember). It's much better to eat often than to overeat at any one sitting. Anyone who has ever stuffed themselves knows that they certainly don't feel a big boost of energy afterwards. Eat things that give you energy, but avoid excesses of quick metabolism boosters such as coffee, sugar and Red Bull. Especially when taken in large quantities, these will be consumed by the body quickly and lead your metabolism to 'crash' as soon as the sugar and caffeine runs out. You want to keep your body metabolism at a steady, hearty pace all day long.

Invisiblefunkymonk
Get's down, withthe get-down.
 User Gallery

Loc: saskatchewan
Re: Getting clean fast...how do you do it? [Re: BloodNOil]
    #4045456 - 04/12/05 01:36 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Invisiblefearfect
    #4045463 - 04/12/05 01:37 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

the CEO's husband of my company works for dell. he drives a yellow lotus... fast.

InvisibleMasonsChild
Fellow Traveler>^..^<

Loc: Upper Midwest
Re: Getting clean fast...how do you do it? [Re: fearfect]
    #4045761 - 04/12/05 02:37 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Just drink gallons of water and a few 100mg niacin tablets the day before and morning of. Worked for my probation tests.

Feel the burn...

--------------------
Truckin' ain't for Sally's

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
Re: Getting clean fast...how do you do it? [Re: baraka]
    #4047441 - 04/12/05 09:16 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

baraka said:
not smoke pot :smile:.

...exactly, dont smoke anymore at all...exercise a little more the next few days...then drink liquids as usual.....but my advice is don't drink too much water or exercise too much. 'drinking too much water will make them want to re test you again'..
  exercise can bring out the THC or what ever is in your system more too...and soda seems like it brought out the 'THC' more too..well..put it this way, I tried to get a job at "Target" about 5 years ago and I know that after a week of being clean, I don't think you will pass...if you are a daily smoker.. I think those powders work, dont use additives, one of my friends used one and he didn't get the job because they detected additives in the urine sample....when they notice it is tampered with then they don't even want to hire you....unfortunately

Edited by skunk78395 (04/12/05 09:24 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Reagent Testing Kit

Community >> The Pub