Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleMetasyn
one

Loc: PNW
are there dea lurkers?
    #4019499 - 04/05/05 10:20 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Of course there are. The DEA are very smart.

What I was really wondering is if anybody has heard of anyone at the Shroomery (or any other questionably-legal online site) ever being busted due to evidence derived from online activity? Has anyone ever been tricked into revealing information to an agent or anything like that? I know we're all at some level worried about this, but is there any reason to think that somewhere there's a dea agent spending all day on the Shroomery trying to arrest young internet-savvy mushroom growers?

I'm just wondering..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: are there dea lurkers? [Re: Metasyn]
    #4019566 - 04/05/05 10:36 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I'm not really worried about it. Of course I don't grow anything or ever have anything illegal on me, so FUCK YOU D.E.A if you are watching. Get a real job.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Offlinenothing
Old Hand

Re: are there dea lurkers? *DELETED* [Re: Metasyn]
    #4019821 - 04/05/05 11:53 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by Sir Ian

Reason for deletion: _

Offlinelackobreath
Cannabis Man
Re: are there dea lurkers? [Re: nothing]
    #4020183 - 04/06/05 01:57 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I was just thinking about this the other day... but then my mind wandered, and I thought to myself... what if, as part of their duties, they become participating members...then they in fact see that there's so many decent people on here as they start to interact with us... wishfull thinking probably.

Odds are, someone is watching, whether they are lurking, whether they are participating, or whether they simply have software that scans this site intermitently, you can bet someone is watching.

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
Re: are there dea lurkers? [Re: lackobreath]
    #4020271 - 04/06/05 02:40 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

If everybody here complies by the rules and adheeds to the secuirty warnings then the DEA's prescensce here is just them wasting there time. I don't know if people here do deal drugs underneath the table via PM's with people they have a cyber-relationship with and think they know from frequent communication but, even then, I highly doubt an agent is gonna get neck deep into an investigation, asking foir drugs only to bust somebody for sending them an 8th of weed. Dress like a mub and walk throgh the hood and you can find yourself a halndful of dealers within a few hours. If somebody here actually setup a huge Meth lab, ordered all the supplies from there Ping, posted pictures even with Firefox just to brag about it at the shroomery, then you'd probably have more to worry about.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #4020339 - 04/06/05 03:23 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Agent Randal here....

You little hippy bitches are mine!!

Invisiblecricket
Lord Cricket
Male User Gallery

Loc: in my house, in front of ...
Re: are there dea lurkers? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4020505 - 04/06/05 05:36 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Around here (the state I live in) they take cops out to a local lake or park and they "make meth" as part of their drug training.
It would not surprise me at all to find out that there are at least a few LEO's with knowledge of mushroom farming. It would be realy easy for someone to come in here and BS their way into the comunity.

Is there any way to go through the members list and see if any active members sudenly dissapear?
If someone was posting alot of pics and discriptions then they sudenly stop it could mean something.

--------------------
I tried to leave my signature but it didn't work...
By the way... Does anybody know how to get sharpie markers off of a computer screen?

InvisibleCloud9
I don't feel, and it feels great
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: between here and there
Re: are there dea lurkers? [Re: cricket]
    #4020555 - 04/06/05 06:32 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

It could mean a hundred things though, wouldn't be fair to just go around accusing people of being a LEO..

--------------------

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
Re: are there dea lurkers? [Re: Cloud9]
    #4020972 - 04/06/05 09:40 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

if the DEA ever does decide to do a crackdown on this site, i surely hope they call it Operation We-Have-Too-Much-Fucking-Time-On-Our-Hands

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #4022824 - 04/06/05 06:27 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

No doubt there are some DEA fux watching this site, and wasting our tax dollars.

And to any DEA or any LEA watching these forums: Y'all can eat the corn outta my turds! :razz: :flipthebird:

Edited by Le_Canard (04/06/05 06:32 PM)

OfflineGregHimself
Just a guyobssesed withshroomies.
Male User Gallery

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
Re: are there dea lurkers? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4023057 - 04/06/05 07:10 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

remember..since this site is dedicated to psilly mushroom swe are all now terrorists.....according to the patriot act anyways.

--------------------
"The key to successful cultivation is to match the skills of the cultivator with the right strain on the proper substrate under ideal environmental conditions."
Paul Stamets
Growing Gourmet and Medicinal Mushrooms(Third Edition)

Invisibleeric_the_redS
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: happy land
    #4024238 - 04/06/05 11:38 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

it seems doubtful that the dea would be spending a lot of time, money, and man hours to try to arrest small-operation shroom growers.

it would probably be embarrassing for an agent to make those busts also.

agent 1: my week of surveillance payed off. i busted tito with 140 kilos of coke and confiscated his ferrari, crotch rockets, yacht, and his beach house.

agent 2: nice score. i caught those cubans i've been after. i confiscated a bunch of heroin and shot a few of them. what have you been up to merv?

agent 3: well, a couple of weeks of watching the shroomery has paid off. i busted a 16 year old kid growing mushrooms at his grandmothers house. i took his 3 grams of shrooms and his hydrapod.

1&2: you suck, loser.

--------------------
Anno cock? is that some kind of Greek liqueur? -Geo's All Knowing Sex Slave

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #4025008 - 04/07/05 05:20 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

12 agents for these boards?

Let's say each agent is making $40,000 a year... that means $480,000 a year monitoring these boards. Plus various expenses. Nearly half a million for what? A few people growing small amounts?

Highly doubtful.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
Re: are there dea lurkers? [Re: Phluck]
    #4025041 - 04/07/05 05:48 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I've gotten very suspicious requests from new users that were highly unacceptable - they must put some effort into it albeit minimal - even though I don't even grow.

OfflineFospher
Crime FightingMaster Criminal
Male

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: are there dea lurkers? [Re: eric_the_red]
    #4026663 - 04/07/05 02:17 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

eric_the_red said:
agent 1: my week of surveillance payed off. i busted tito with 140 kilos of coke and confiscated his ferrari, crotch rockets, yacht, and his beach house.

agent 2:  nice score. i caught those cubans i've been after. i confiscated a bunch of heroin and shot a few of them. what have you been up to merv?

agent 3: well, a couple of weeks of watching the shroomery has paid off. i busted a 16 year old kid growing mushrooms at his grandmothers house. i took his 3 grams of shrooms and his hydrapod.

1&2: you suck, loser.

:rotfl:

--------------------
010001100100001001000101!

Offlinenothing
Old Hand

Re: are there dea lurkers? *DELETED* [Re: Phluck]
    #4027685 - 04/07/05 05:49 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by Sir Ian

Reason for deletion: _

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: are there dea lurkers? [Re: nothing]
    #4029200 - 04/07/05 11:42 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

The thing that sucks the most is if those fuckers really are lurking on these boards then it's your tax dollars being relocated towards stupid projects. Blehhh... and to think Bush is migration hundreds of millions of dollars to the dea and stupid anti-drug bs groups.

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

Loc: PNW
Re: are there dea lurkers? [Re: browndustin]
    #4030704 - 04/08/05 12:11 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Uh... the Great Dollar Migration? :lol:

The waste of our precious tax money is unforgivable.  The government is already chin deep in debt and still they waste more of our money trying to fight us.  Now, I am by no means an expert of how all our tax money is being spent, but I am experienced enough to know that a shitload of it is being wasted.  I am going to get that money back someday, somehow.  Probably with the aid of firearms. 

You declared a War on Drugs; it might as well be called the War on Adulthood!  We are autonomous, intelligent beings who should be able to decide what to take into our own bodies.  Oh BTW, our brains are DRUG FACTORIES.  Drugs are how the neurons in every human brain communicate.  Technically every pig (cop) should be locked up, ffs, he's a walking DMT factory.

Our backwards laws could use some updating.  For starters, stop trying to ban nature.

In Bizzaro World, all drugs are legal, people are educated well enough to differentiate facts and lies, and every DEA officer's paycheck is garnished to help repay the millions of once oblivious people who's money they squandered.

To any DEA reading this, fuck you cocksmoker.  I pay you.  WE pay you.  Wake up and smell the ganja, find some real work, and stop screwing over honest citizens who choose to ignore the draconian laws you enforce.

--------------------

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: are there dea lurkers? [Re: SWEDEN]
    #4031270 - 04/08/05 03:10 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

> To any DEA reading this, fuck you cocksmoker.

Not a very nice attitude... of course, I understand where you are coming from. I respect the DEA agents, for the most part. I just find it unfortunate that they risk their lives to put people in jail for consensual crimes. It seems to me that they would serve the public much better by protecting us from terrorists or the like. I am not going to blame somebody for doing their job, however wrong their job is. Congress... now there is a group that deserves a lot of blame for our current situation... declaring war on your own citizens is wrong.

The land of the free... where you cannot grow a plant without risking life in jail... I can only imagine that our forefathers are rolling in their graves over this one.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineRandolph_Carter
НơĻ?ĢΉō

Loc: Shroomery B-list.
Re: are there dea lurkers? [Re: Seuss]
    #4031815 - 04/08/05 05:05 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I'd be more inclined to say that they're rolling in their graves over the fact that the populace doesn't force a change of said laws.
And that the said populace doesn't understand that every tyranny starts with the persecution of a small group that is ignored.

--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson

Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder