Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: chinacat72]
    #4028428 -

Whew I'm glad that guy is gone from this thread. Some people just can't stand to see others having a good life. I don't blame my drug use on the shroomery. As I say in my sig I'm a druggy, hey it happens blah.

Anyway I'm almost done eating it all, I'm not tripping much, wierd eh? Feels kinda dreamy but not much.


--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: thenewuser]
    #4028462 -

I'm a bit worried becuase I prob swolloed 35-40 grams of it by now and no real effects? 2.5 hours or so? Hope this stuff isn't week, and if it is, hey it happens :P


--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: thenewuser]
    #4028535 -

thenewuser said:
So I went to borders to have the guys there poor boiling water into my mescaline mix. He asks me what it is I tell him it's, "shaman istick powder" he laughs and gives me the cup w/ the "tea".

I relize that I had forgotten to bring my bank card and he tells me don't worry about it and gave me a free $10 borders mug. So I take out the left over 50 grams of mescaline I have and slip it to him, I just said, "mescaline." and left the store. His eyes got huge and he had this big ass fucking grin on his face when I left. Before I closed the door he tells me, "Have a nice trip".
The wet mescaline is a slimey green, slimey oatmeal texture. The taiste is fine, almost sweet.

I've only eaten 1/2 of it so far. It's been about an hour, I certainly feel wierd. I'm going to go try to eat the other 1/2 now. Oh it's 55grams of P. Torch btw.



You're the fucking man, I'd give ya another 5 shrooms if I could. I hope you're having a great, insightful trip.  :thumbup: :heart:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: thenewuser]
    #4028577 -

Remember what Thompson said about coming up on mescaline?

Anyway, I hope you have an insightful experience. You ought to have some happiness for the good deed you performed today in helping another open his mind.


--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: Ravus]
    #4028636 -

I don't remeber, what did he say about the come up? Oh and I just ate almost the rest of it, I certainly have enough in my to "trip". Now let me explain a few things to everyone.

About giving away those 50g's of mescaline. I've ordered coffee from that guy many times before one time I heard him talking to a friend about "just got some good skunk" and the guy has dreadlocks and is kinda hippied out looking. So I gave him free mescaline, the worst that can happen is he freaks out and calls the cops on a guy he doesn't know? Nah he was totaly happy about the mescaline, and it made me feel good to help him out.

Now about my drug use. I have sort of a wierd life. I run websites and don't have time to have many friends to sicialize with. So I run my websites and chat on this irc all day long. This becomes VERY boring over time, so after I've completed all my work for the day, staying "responcible" is very important, I drug up. Sometimes day after day, sometimes once every 2 weeks. This adds a lot of varity to my life. I'm very happy and content w/ my exsistance. The drugs I eat are lsa/dxm mostly. DXM is prob not the best thing for me, infact quite honestly after doing it 4+ times in a row, or just to much in general I show signs of schizofrinia(sp?). That's the "they are all against me!!!!" mentality on the shroomsery and even against my own family.

I hope I've explained myself, and I'm really not mad at the people who try to help me here, yes I have a drug proble, but for now I'm happy with having this problem.


--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: thenewuser]
    #4028689 -

Good mescaline comes on slow. The first hour is all waiting, then about halfway through the second hour you start cursing the creep who burned you, because nothing is happening, and then ZANG! Fiendish intensity, strange glow and vibrations... a very heavy gig in a place like the Circus-Circus.

?I hate to say this,? said my attorney as we sat down at the Merry-Go-Round Bar on the second balcony, ?but this place is getting to me. I think I?m getting the Fear.?

?Nonsense,? I said. ?We came out here to find the American Dream, and now that we?re right in the vortex you want to quit?? I grabbed his bicep and squeezed. ?You must realize,? I said, ?that we?ve found the main nerve.?

?I know,? he said. ?That?s what gives me the Fear.?


--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: Ravus]
    #4028721 -

It's been like 3.5 hours now, took 1/2 on an empty stomack ate some ice cream then pizza, ate 90% of it, about 40 grams, still nothing.

However I feel that come up that ALL hollucengeons have. "Something isn't right here, wow things are vivd", feel.


--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: thenewuser]
    #4028886 -

good luck


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: thenewuser]
    #4028931 -

have fun man!


--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: thenewuser]
    #4029040 -

did you end up tripping? I have only ever had powder mescaline and it usually talkes two and a half to three hours before i really get the effects. Sometimes i will feel slight efects earlier but nothing to strong. You should have ate it all at once. Well lets us know how it went. mesc is my favorite out of the hallucingens, even though it is very hard to come by since i live pretty far up north

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: fliped]
    #4029076 -

I'm assuming it's bunk I ate about 40 grams of the 55 maybe 45 grams, I felt dreamy a bit and saw a thing or 2, but now that's gone. I took a shower to relax. Oh well. That's 2 bunk trips in a row, not a good score LOL.

Sorry for another bunk thread =/


--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: thenewuser]
    #4029086 -

that is to bad that stuff was bunk man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: fliped]
    #4029145 -

thats lame............i dont know....i guess its just that ive been around, heard, recieved enuff bunk drugs in my time to not get all hyped up about things, specially something i dont know much about, before i go and post all about it here..........placebo can be some shit eh? i been there.....just take it easy man......trip for you.....not for bragging rights.....realy...not tryin to be a dick.....just sounds like u get more excitement out of posting abhout ur trip here than havin a personal trip. i know...i dontk now u.....im not making any definite assumptions.....just sayin, after readin through a thread, wich i know was my decision, and seeing at the end that it was all bunk well......sometimes psychedelics feed off your energy....in my experiences.....something that can be a decently involved trip can turn into nothing more than slight tracers because i decide to let the drug do all the work.....its a symbiotic relationship......im not sayin the shit wasnt bunk......just sayin, be patient?????


--------------------
 


Big Gulps!  Alright!  Well,  See ya later!
And if i claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that i dont know!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: DeadPhan]
    #4029302 -

I think my body may have rejected it? Not to be crude, but I just shit out all the mescaline I ate, like literally.


--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: thenewuser]
    #4029352 -

I'm guessing cross tolerence may be an issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: thenewuser]
    #4030885 -

Perhaps try MAOIs next time? A few grams of syrian rue may help the issue of tolerance a lot.


--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: Ravus]
    #4031200 -

Yeah, if you take mushrooms on a weekly basis you may have cross-tolerance to mescaline, and also to LSD, LSA, and DOM. :shrug:


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: thenewuser]
    #4038529 -

I wish I had some mescaline. Sorry to hear about your bunk trips thenewuser. Better luck next time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What’s the craziest non-hallucination event you’ve seen play out while tripping?
( 1 2 all )
RyeRay 1,798 34 05/07/21 12:47 PM
by Killer_Fungus
* Bound to trip this weekend... *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
filthysock 5,647 31 05/08/04 06:13 AM
by filthysock
* Have you ever met someone tripping...
( 1 2 all )
filthysock 3,784 31 04/10/06 08:53 AM
by unbeliever
* Thought Loops on Solo Trips Ashtray161 714 19 05/06/21 08:27 PM
by ShroomedOcean
* Mass Shroomery trip #1 28th Feb
( 1 2 3 all )
Purple_Voyage 9,342 43 03/02/03 08:59 AM
by c0ma
* Mass Shroomery trip!
( 1 2 3 all )
Purple_Voyage 6,280 44 02/23/03 05:24 PM
by Dogomush
* my first cubie trip
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,612 25 09/28/03 07:27 PM
by blackroselove
* My awsome new years trip,I LEARNED ALOT!!!, real evolution!! Psilocybeingzz 1,036 7 01/06/04 11:42 PM
by FrozenHappiness

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,788 topic views. 4 members, 22 guests and 190 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.