Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.)
    #4027922 -

So I went to borders to have the guys there poor boiling water into my mescaline mix. He asks me what it is I tell him it's, "shaman istick powder" he laughs and gives me the cup w/ the "tea".

I relize that I had forgotten to bring my bank card and he tells me don't worry about it and gave me a free $10 borders mug. So I take out the left over 50 grams of mescaline I have and slip it to him, I just said, "mescaline." and left the store. His eyes got huge and he had this big ass fucking grin on his face when I left. Before I closed the door he tells me, "Have a nice trip".

The wet mescaline is a slimey green, slimey oatmeal texture. The taiste is fine, almost sweet.

I've only eaten 1/2 of it so far. It's been about an hour, I certainly feel wierd. I'm going to go try to eat the other 1/2 now. Oh it's 55grams of P. Torch btw.


--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Edited by thenewuser (04/07/05 09:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: thenewuser]
    #4027938 -

The 1st mescaline trip is astonishing, have a great trip. I know you will

:bye:

:flowerchild: :hippie: :tripping: :slider: :scrambled:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: thenewuser]
    #4027950 -

I thought you were gonna wait until friday? ...well, enjoy it anyay...tell us how it is, I have never done it before...keep posting..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: Skunk420]
    #4028118 -

I have like 1/4 left, I simply can't eat it. I might wait an hour to eat it, I feel like I'm dreaming. Oh and I'm watching the simpsons


--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: thenewuser]
    #4028125 -

are you dreaming?
cus that would suck for me


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) *DELETED* [Re: thenewuser]
    #4028127 -

Post deleted by oneducktwoducks

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: oneducktwoducks]
    #4028131 -

cus its 1337 water


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: oneducktwoducks]
    #4028137 -

I wish you could put people on ignore on these forums lol.  :rolleyes:


--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: thenewuser]
    #4028143 -

you can :laugh:
enjoy your trip btw


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) *DELETED* [Re: thenewuser]
    #4028155 -

Post deleted by oneducktwoducks

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: thenewuser]
    #4028174 -

..oh wow, I had a friend that did Pedro cactus, he said it was pretty trippy stuff...I don't think I could wait either...I hope you enjoy it...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: oneducktwoducks]
    #4028198 -

Let him experience his night and then judge. Don't be so quick to jest at his decisions and allow him to enjoy his trip.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: Skunk420]
    #4028211 -

Letto your not welcome on this thread, do you always hang out where your not welcome? Anyway this jerk isn't going to bring me down. Some people just can't stand how I live my life, if I'm not doing what they want, they have a big baby fit. There are a few of them here at the shroomery, luckly not that many. :P

Anyway I think I'd better try to eat the rest of it? I'm not sure if I can it's kinda nasty heh.


--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Edited by thenewuser (04/07/05 09:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: thenewuser]
    #4028215 -

I say eat it, what are you gonna do with a tiny amount of mescaline?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: Freeker]
    #4028221 -

Good point, k I'll be back, I don't think I should stay in the apt on this drug..feels like I need to be outside, seeya all later have a good night everyone!!!


--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: thenewuser]
    #4028224 -

Peace be with you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: Freeker]
    #4028235 -

yeah man...hope you have a great TIME!! dude..one thing. Get on your bike and go bike down to the park or somthing. It will be soooo much better.

But do what you want. IF you enjoy the live trip report part..then chill here with us. But I still say jump on da bike and ride, ride, ride. (with some music)


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: thenewuser]
    #4028248 -

Have an awesome trip. shine on!  :sun:


--------------------
whoever told you that is your enemy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: thenewuser]
    #4028257 -

..yes do the rest!...you might as well, fuck the haters!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 1st mescaline trip, borders, and more!!! :P (Tripping on it now.) [Re: thenewuser]
    #4028294 -

Make sure to listen to some tunes.
Music and Mescaline are a perfect mix. Really brings out the visuals. :tongue2:


--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What’s the craziest non-hallucination event you’ve seen play out while tripping?
( 1 2 all )
RyeRay 1,798 34 05/07/21 02:47 PM
by Killer_Fungus
* Bound to trip this weekend... *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
filthysock 5,648 31 05/08/04 08:13 AM
by filthysock
* Have you ever met someone tripping...
( 1 2 all )
filthysock 3,784 31 04/10/06 10:53 AM
by unbeliever
* Thought Loops on Solo Trips Ashtray161 714 19 05/06/21 10:27 PM
by ShroomedOcean
* Mass Shroomery trip #1 28th Feb
( 1 2 3 all )
Purple_Voyage 9,343 43 03/02/03 10:59 AM
by c0ma
* Mass Shroomery trip!
( 1 2 3 all )
Purple_Voyage 6,280 44 02/23/03 07:24 PM
by Dogomush
* my first cubie trip
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,612 25 09/28/03 09:27 PM
by blackroselove
* My awsome new years trip,I LEARNED ALOT!!!, real evolution!! Psilocybeingzz 1,036 7 01/07/04 01:42 AM
by FrozenHappiness

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,788 topic views. 4 members, 244 guests and 141 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.