Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
My ex girlfriend turned out to be a model..
    #4027329 -

I used to be with this girl 4 years ago and i still talk to her every once in a while and such but anyways...yeah..I open up the new FHM magazine and who do i see? her! Kick in the nuts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My ex girlfriend turned out to be a model.. [Re: ipickPA]
    #4027337 -

Where's the pics? :grin:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My ex girlfriend turned out to be a model.. [Re: trendal]
    #4027355 -

Yeah, no pic-eage, no beliving it! :wink:


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My ex girlfriend turned out to be a model.. [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #4027502 -

What's the difference? Even if he showed you the pics, he could be lying about the girl being his ex.




--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My ex girlfriend turned out to be a model.. [Re: Learyfan]
    #4027536 -

Did you at least bang her when you were with her?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My ex girlfriend turned out to be a model.. [Re: Learyfan]
    #4027543 -

you're all right, i have no proof (yet)...but i shall gather my proof together and show you all..does any1 have the new FHM? the one with mariah carrey o fthe cover?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My ex girlfriend turned out to be a model.. [Re: Learyfan]
    #4027607 -

Yeah I know, but I don't even care. My g/f is also a model and I just wanted free porn :tongue:

What's her name again? :wink:


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My ex girlfriend turned out to be a model.. [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #4027615 -

i still want free porn :wink:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My ex girlfriend turned out to be a model.. [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #4027616 -

There is tons of free porn on the internet yo


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My ex girlfriend turned out to be a model.. [Re: PS_Cubes]
    #4027622 -

Deepman, my girlfriend is gorgeous, but she doesn't and probably couldn't model. Whats it like dating a women who has had her beauty validated by modelling agencies...she must be humble for you to date her I assume..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My ex girlfriend turned out to be a model.. [Re: Shagshow]
    #4027628 -

yeah but i can go look fo porn any time
i like it to be thrown in my face, thats way hotter :wink:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My ex girlfriend turned out to be a model.. [Re: ipickPA]
    #4027896 -

Yes, I want to see as well...pics pleazze! ...ohh I have no life right now...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My ex girlfriend turned out to be a model.. [Re: Shagshow]
    #4027936 -

Shagshow,

Actually I've been with three girls close to the modeling world.

The most "professional" of they was, amazingly, the less pretty. I was with her for almost a year and a half, we had been seeing each other just to fuck, in fact (eh, it rhymes). Now she works dancing at a local disco. She is recognized on a local basis while walking Thru the street 'coz there are posters of her about local products and such.

Another one, Sonia, was into that world for a little while, but she wasn't tall enough to do fashion shows (I think that's how it's called...?) I don't know if she ever got to do a photo session or not :shrug:

My actual g/f (soon to be wife :laugh:), while a LOT hotter than the others (IMHO the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, but I may be biased) hasn't yet modeled, even tho she likes the idea and she might do it as soon as she comes to live with me. She's got the talent, but she's a bit shy.

I've dated other very beautiful women, but those were not interested in modeling.

Quote:
Whats it like dating a women who has had her beauty validated by modeling agencies...she must be humble for you to date her I assume..



Just like dating another women, except for a few facts: Other men are always trying to hook up, and flirting. I sometimes am afraid something could happen to my g/f when I'm not with her, since some motherfuckers are always around bothering her, some of them very violently.

Except for my actual g/f the other two girls I mentioned were very shallow and one even plain stupid. They sometimes even got to use their beauty to manipulate people, which I don't approve. They also were very cocky.

But, on the bright side, nothing's better than looking at your g/f and realize how beautiful of a human being is by your side, both physically and as an intelligent, sexy, funny, and caring woman. You just have to look hard for that special woman to come.

I must admit: everyday I feel more thankful for sharing my life with my g/f. I've never been happier than with her, and trust me in this one: Her external beauty is not what makes me love her so much :smile:

Sorry for the long answer, I guess I'm just rambling  :grin:


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 4,095 25 06/04/05 01:03 PM
by SoopaX
* Man sues ex-girlfriend over glued genitals LethalX5 1,605 13 11/04/05 11:08 PM
by justsomegirl
* I always make bad impressions upon my ex-girlfriend's new boyfriends
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 5,164 23 03/10/06 04:57 AM
by In(di)go
* So my ex-Girlfriend from high school im'ed me last night
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 3,707 25 07/13/05 01:32 PM
by thegatewaydrug
* how long is okay to be mad at an ex-girlfriend? dr0mni 2,636 11 10/15/05 08:03 PM
by goobler
* Guys that hit women. . .
( 1 2 all )
Exothermic 5,323 37 08/23/03 10:35 PM
by bert
* Women brain vs. man brain
( 1 2 all )
FreeLaws1_6 5,915 28 01/24/05 01:53 PM
by drowneduck
* Stupid Girlfriends memes 1,051 15 12/03/05 04:32 PM
by drtyfrnk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,232 topic views. 6 members, 77 guests and 248 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.