Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineCaptain Loafy McPoopdick
(4 1 2)

Loc: 1 5 1 3 6
Writing senselessly
    #4024318 - 04/06/05 11:59 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

has anyone every wrote down random stuff that suddenly just comes to mind? I have and this is what I typed out. It's not supposed to be good, in fact it's not supposed to be anything. Just thought someone will have something to say about this haha.

The last surviving struggler will be erased by the idealistic retort of the liquid steel night dweller. In his final attempt at breaking thin glass with the arsenal of golden axes It will come across pain and love. With these new ideal hemerages it could only destroy secrets and lies. Lies equal pain and secrets equal love. With out the final peg between the four the thick winds and lonely scream will come to a hault. That being done the collapse of the struggle will end.

I'm tired and REALLY bored i'll be back soon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

Re: Writing senselessly [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4024343 - 04/07/05 12:07 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

The spam I spew in here and on IRC, all the time. :P

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Invisiblefearfect
Re: Writing senselessly [Re: thenewuser]
    #4024406 - 04/07/05 12:24 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

at night, as a kind of relaxation/self analytic method, ive started channeling my throughts onto paper. not taking time to stop and analyze whats coming out, just write. after its down you can go back and see whats there. it can be really interesting

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #4024531 - 04/07/05 12:52 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

When I suffer bouts of insomnia (like tonight) I get the most writing done. If I wasn't finished with my portfolio for Advanced Fiction I'd be writing now, but I think I'm gonna save the story until after my trip Friday. Trying to keep my head clear.

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: Writing senselessly [Re: Adden]
    #4024585 - 04/07/05 01:03 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

All My poems are just random thought I really cant believe how great some of them are because I dont really think My hand just writes and I go bakc and ready it a few days later and I m like damn who wrote this.... Anyone else get like that??

--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Invisibleflowstone
blustering

Loc: precious
    #4024591 - 04/07/05 01:06 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I do. Feels good getting a bunch of random stuff off your head. Typing works but if you want to form thoughts clearly just write it out.

--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
Re: Writing senselessly [Re: flowstone]
    #4024640 - 04/07/05 01:23 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

To each his/her own.. when I write, I think too fast for a pen, and 100-120wpm still doesn't work sometimes.

Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bunker Alpha, GMC Flag
Re: Writing senselessly [Re: Adden]
    #4025113 - 04/07/05 06:38 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #4025181 - 04/07/05 07:43 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

The artists of the surrealist movement often practiced that way, by just putting pen in hand and clearing their minds and writing senselessly. It's a useful exercise.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Offlinepoorphucker
Worthless Poster
 User Gallery

Loc: New Brunswick Canada
Re: Writing senselessly [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4025568 - 04/07/05 09:48 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Random thoughts are awesome. I just do not think they work well with myself and the internet! Some random thoughts just need to stay as just that, and not stated! I constantly have to remind myself this when I am typing something. I find myself writing posts and then I will hit the preview thingy. I see what I wrote and end up just hitting delete or not posting it. Random thoughts and ideas by good people are what makes the shroomery so great. One mans worthless idea is another mans DIY masterpiece! I personally have taken up the renewed interest of pen and paper writing again.

Az

--------------------
Remember kiddies...............
Automobiles are not an illusion!
Fire is not your friend!
And YOU CANNOT FLY...unless you are on a 20 story building and jump! Practice makes perfect!

Invisiblekake
The answer to1984 is 1776.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The 66th harmonic
Re: Writing senselessly [Re: poorphucker]
    #4026040 - 04/07/05 12:04 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

language can be beautiful, or it can be ugly. its ugly when people lack language skills or don't use the right words.

usually letting words flow may not make total sense, but assuming you're not trying to pursuade with them, or have any underlying motives to writing them, they are beautiful because they are straight from the depths of the mind

right now im rambling.
ramble bamble zimble rambo shimmy shim shim

oh yeah...

cellar door.

--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
    #4026072 - 04/07/05 12:11 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I heard Big Fat Sweaty betty was coming to search for rotten possum vaginas in the freezer. But she won't know that I put them in a railroad car fourteen miles west of queer ledge in a crevace with hairy spider houdini goats in a grass hut full of honeybees producing jade flowers from a celestial dragon. I swear I think impressionist art is seriously underrated especially when divided by the transnuclear membrane enhancement police, but they won't ever catch up because they are to busy fishing for tuna in urine lake, but I've been hearing it got polluted with noise as of tommorow. I think I'll just go get a shovel and start digging, it'll be cheaper that way. But the fact that the voltage differential between inner and outer layers of a plasma membrane when an action potential is generated but doesnt cross threshold could pose a potential threat to the ultimatum of what is our dimensional space-time fabric continuum... But if you consider the photoelectromagnetic impulses driven by our cervical membrane's auric nature, albeit not crossing the threshold during the relay time of the mucus protection release reflex, it's quite unsurprising that you'd be unaware of the potential possibilities derived in the intricacies of the metastructure within the soul deep in your subconscious phantom ego whilst consumation of morsels via any matter if not anything at all, from the activation of the internal core of your cerebral cortex deeply hidden in the fortesses of your psyche... y'know?
So, in other words...Where's the beef? or should I say, IS the beef? Because if there is no spoon, then there can be no beef to eat it with. Nor shall there be any animal which the beef derives from. However, what is the basis of the nothingness which is detrimentally prevalent in our world's psyche, yet beneficial to the invisible supportment of the infrastructural frames deeply inset within the farther darker reachers of the individual's essential nature. But that, then begs the question of WHY there was any beef to begin with. Cause and effect. Cause being the rampant fornication of cows, which are considered dumb, by us, as are all non-carnivores. And there is a reason for that. Predators have an inbred strategy. It doesnt take much intelligence for the cow to pluck grass from the ground and munch on it all day, now does it? And yet, that huge beast of an animal, survives off nothing but grass, and produces more side-effectual goods from just that alone, more than any of us could possibly achieve. And we live off of this creature, through it's beef, milk, diary products etc. They even get molested and tortured by aliens from outer space. Thats how magical this beast is. Not to mention the fact that even it's lowest form of civilized action, defecating, or "shitting" in Layman's terms, can produce wondrous fungus...psylocybin psychedelical fungi. The question then is...
Wheres the Fungi? or should I say, IS there any fungi?
But always....there is Fungus...among us.
The moral of the story is, that you must find the moral within the story yourself, because otherwise if you are always told flat out what the moral is, it is the equivalent of carrying a baby and never allowing it to learn how to walk, which in that case would cause it's legs to atrophy, and it'd lose any leg-strength to be able to maneuver itself. This logic is why you must never OVER-care for someone as well. Otherwise they'll seriously get fucked over when the time comest that they must fend for their own food inside a dark damp alley seething with transvestite bums and albino crackheads. Deep throat suction cups. Available at the nearest local pharmacy near you.

Have a nice day. and God Bless.

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
Re: Writing senselessly [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #4026246 - 04/07/05 12:51 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

That sounds like something Les Claypool would write. :thumbup: :smile:

--------------------

:murray:

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Writing senselessly [Re: blissedout]
    #4030942 - 04/08/05 01:28 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Bored in class yesterday:

I'm a sore-thumb-sucker, fucker, don't forget to leave the mattress where you found it. The Lord takes what's his and silent pain evokes no response and in the middle ground are the logistics of a living being, breathing bleeding and repeating never needing extra seeding just a liquid splash or two. Soft narcotics, mild psychotics, sucking smoke for aeronautics, I believe in plastic things, ain't no sanctity in silver rings.

:shrug:

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleFreeker
jackaroe
Male User Gallery
Loc: buffalo
Re: Writing senselessly [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4030988 - 04/08/05 01:42 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I don't have a paragraph, but I did jot this down onto a dollar bill out of boredom today, just a thought

stone(d)henge doesn't seem so out of line.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Writing senselessly [Re: Freeker]
    #4031003 - 04/08/05 01:49 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I enjoy reading stuff like this. It really stimulates my imagination.

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
    #12723989 - 06/10/10 11:44 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Twelve, as if something were nothing that we could not go into or dwelve. There are two paths to the end of this existence, an onomatopoeia of hope virtue aids and distress which will never be deciphered by even the most delusional and egotistical. Their shattered minds will wordlessly seed our crops in the afterlife as their bones dissolve to a toxic dust. Our ancestors cannot be revered for they made mistakes, and it is these mistakes that have created your feeling of reverence - the feeling you have found proof that not all fuck up - a delusion.

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over Flag
Re: Writing senselessly [Re: twighead]
    #12724132 - 06/11/10 12:13 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

(dude, 5 years)

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
Re: Writing senselessly [Re: Brugman]
    #12724150 - 06/11/10 12:18 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Did the topic expire or something? Why waste kilobytes making a new thread :lol:

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over Flag
Re: Writing senselessly [Re: twighead]
    #12724199 - 06/11/10 12:34 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

twighead said:
Did the topic expire or something? Why waste kilobytes making a new thread :lol:

Yeah, it did. Bringing back all these posts by people that vanished.. it's depressing :frown:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder