Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Rivea Corymbosa
    #4002024 -

How many should be eaten?


--------------------


My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rivea Corymbosa [Re: Kalix]
    #4002092 -

depends on freshness. my best trips were at 70ish, they were older seeds, im guessing about a year or so.


--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rivea Corymbosa [Re: kadakuda]
    #4002485 -

I was listening to Terrence McKenna's Search for the Tree of Knowledge, and I think he said to only eat 6? Am I thinking of Baby Hawaiian Woodrose? I thought he said 12 might well plant you...


--------------------


My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rivea Corymbosa [Re: Kalix]
    #4002507 -

You are thinking of HBWS, those you take about 5-6 seeds. For Rivea Corymbosa, 100 seeds is a good amount. I might start with a little less and work up, but I have read quite a few people's experiences with this verity and 100 seemed to be somewhat common.


--------------------


The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.            - Hendrix :bow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rivea Corymbosa [Re: theocean06]
    #4003658 -

  Thanks.. :smile:


--------------------


My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

Edited by Kalix (04/02/05 02:00 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rivea Corymbosa [Re: Kalix]
    #4007504 -

You must be kidding for the HBRW seeds, I could injest about 40 and still nothing happens. Then again I never chewed the seeds, I only ground them up in a coffee grinder and put them in my peanut butter sandwich to consume. I believe the chewing part must do something.


--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rivea Corymbosa [Re: Fluxburn]
    #4007663 -

Fluxburn said:
You must be kidding for the HBRW seeds, I could injest about 40 and still nothing happens. Then again I never chewed the seeds, I only ground them up in a coffee grinder and put them in my peanut butter sandwich to consume. I believe the chewing part must do something.



you probably got yourself some very crappy/fake seeds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rivea Corymbosa [Re: stefan]
    #4007666 -

well you can feel it when you take them, it just isn't strong really compared to acid. maybe i will try a different source.


--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rivea Corymbosa [Re: Fluxburn]
    #4012367 -

Please don't eat 40 HBWR seeds. 12 is too many. You had bunk seeds.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rivea Corymbosa [Re: freddurgan]
    #4012913 -

Hum I will post a picture of the seeds and you can tell them don't look like hbrw seeds. I am growing got a single seed to grow and it is doing quite well. In the end I will be able so see what kind of plant it actually is!


--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rivea Corymbosa [Re: Fluxburn]
    #4013945 -

you can have hbwr seeds that are bunk.  you probably did have the right seeds, they were just crap.  40 is WAY too much of a dose. 

different source would be wise :wink:


--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ololiuhqui--Rivea corymbosa (L.) Hall. fil.* Azmodeus 1,530 1 06/21/03 05:05 AM
by Aneglakya
* rivea corymbosa?, small trich cuttings oriky 455 5 08/04/14 07:40 PM
by karode13
* My rivea corymbosa seedlings.
( 1 2 all )
dstark 3,316 39 04/14/10 01:54 AM
by oriky
* Rivea corymbosa? Vertigo6911 2,414 17 12/03/06 01:37 PM
by KOPELANDIAA
* Ololiuqui (Rivea Corymbosa) ningaiden87 3,539 11 07/08/09 01:59 PM
by fatso
* Rivea corymbosa question Xrvern 1,495 8 06/21/09 12:54 PM
by Dr. uarewotueat
* Rivea Corymbosa out of control Argyreia 622 8 03/22/15 07:32 AM
by matt1208
* full sun to much for hbwr, morning glory, rivea corymbosa durban_poison 2,304 8 05/20/06 07:31 PM
by ngnyus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
1,619 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.