Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Sporeworks: Spring into April sale! Free Ps. weilii syringes!
    #4013216 - 04/04/05 03:51 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Howdie folks,

Something about Spring just makes me feel wonderful! So to spread the love a little, we're going to make our April sale extra special!

For the month of April all orders over $75, which include at least one Spores for Microscopy product, will receive a FREE Psilocybe weilii spore syringe microscopy kit! Shipping fees do not apply

That's right, we're giving away a Sporeworks exotic exclusive with all orders over $75. For your order to qualify we ask that you have at least one other spore sample in the order, or contact us prior or directly after placing your order so we know you want this included (if your order doesn't contain any other spore samples).

Psilocybe weilii

As always we want to thank everyone for their patronage and support and we welcome your feedback and suggestions!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOlgualion
Shaman-In-Training
 User Gallery

Loc: Currently Earth...
Re: Sporeworks: Spring into April sale! Free Ps. weilii syringes! [Re: psilocyber]
    #4013473 - 04/04/05 05:04 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Wow!! Exquisite!!

--------------------
Study the past...
See the future...

OfflineXTCollection
Stranger

Re: Sporeworks: Spring into April sale! Free Ps. weilii syringes! [Re: Olgualion]
    #4013911 - 04/04/05 06:39 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

ya, very nice. Already checked out their syringe of Weilii, but both these and their mexicana a's kick booty.

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: Sporeworks: Spring into April sale! Free Ps. weilii syringes! [Re: XTCollection]
    #4091096 - 04/24/05 09:34 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Only one week left to take advantage of this great free syringe offer!

Our new shopping cart interface is also now fully functional and operational, so for those of you who have experienced ordering problems in the past, these woes should no longer be present!

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Sporeworks: Spring into April sale! Free Ps. weilii syringes! [Re: psilocyber]
    #4099746 - 04/26/05 04:49 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Is there any in depth info on the cultivation parameters of weilii somewhere? A brief search yields brief discussions with very little hard info. How about a more recent detailed log than the last one workman did (which btw, the pics don't seem to be working anymore).
What's the best substrate?
Best temp?
Anyway of getting around the 50 day pin initiation period, (higher temps maybe?)
etc.
Maybe this info isn't best put in this forum, but there is a lack of info on this species.
Thanks

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks: Spring into April sale! Free Ps. weilii syringes! [Re: mycofile]
    #4099864 - 04/26/05 05:26 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Good questions.....
I might place an order to get some good spores too:)

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Invisibletahoe
Noob Slayer
Male User Gallery

Loc: N38.93829W119.98108
Re: Sporeworks: Spring into April sale! Free Ps. weilii syringes! [Re: ralphster44]
    #4100215 - 04/26/05 07:11 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

THose look nice, i wish i had time to grow some exotics. Nice job Cyber, workman

--------------------
Stop experimenting half way through your first grow. Grow it to maturity, watch it, learn from it. Do this a few times then experiment with different ideas and figure out what works best for you.

My Legacy
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/22140987#22140987

Teh=The
I need to proofread

Edited by tahoe (04/27/05 01:10 PM)

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Sporeworks: Spring into April sale! Free Ps. weilii syringes! [Re: tahoe]
    #4100354 - 04/26/05 07:59 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yes, nice job indeed. Cultivation parameters?

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

Edited by mycofile (05/02/05 10:29 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures