Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Boomr Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMonkeyPod
Mr
Free 1 year old composted horse poo! [Tucson AZ]
    #4005797 - 04/02/05 05:19 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

This is a cross post from gourmet and medicinals but it's worth it.

I don't want to take business from any of the wonderful sponsors but this is a really good offer and I have to pass it on. I have a feeling the sponsors composted poo is better but some, like me, can't afford it. So, for those of you in need of poo, in Tucson...

I just wanted to give everyone in Tucson a heads up that there's plenty of free composted horse poo to go around. I'm a member of freecycle and someone posted an offer for all you can take. I got a huge bin-full today and asked if he minded if I post the offer here. He said it was ok. They're trying to get rid of as much as they can. Here's the original offer. PASS IT ON!:

P.S. These people have nothing to do with mushroom growing. I recieved their number from a public forum, freecycle Tucson. I only grow medicinals and gourmet mushrooms and I assume that's all that is grown by those from the US who frequent this site. I asked their permission to post their free offer for the benefit of other gourmet mushroom growers and they agreed it was ok.

This is their offer:
-------------------------------------
We have some lovely, rich horse manure that has been piled up composting for over a year. There are no more "road apples", they've all been transformed into good soil. This is primo stuff for all of your gardening and landscaping projects. We have a tractor with a front loader so, if you have a pickup truck, come early, come often and we'll load it for you. No truck? Noooo problem. Bring containers and help yourself. Take as much as you want. Re-sell it if you want. Auction it on Ebay if you want! Once you take it, it's yours and you can do whatever you like with it
----------------------------------------------

I deleted the number because I don't want any association with these nice people and anyone growing illegally. However, if you're growing medicinals and gourmet mushrooms, in Tucson, then by all means check out this free horse poo!

The number for free horse manure can be obtained bt searching the boards of Freecycle Tucson.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecycle/

Edited by MonkeyPod (04/02/05 09:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineday_tripper
Gatherer
 User Gallery

Loc: Pacific Coast
Re: Free 1 year old composted horse poo! [Tucson AZ] [Re: MonkeyPod]
    #4005870 - 04/02/05 05:45 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

damn, nice.

OfflineMonkeyPod
Mr
Re: Free 1 year old composted horse poo! [Tucson AZ] [Re: MonkeyPod]
    #4010304 - 04/03/05 09:05 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

There's another offer from another stable for free horse manure on freecycle Tucson. Some of it has already been mixed with straw. Another pile has been mixed with wood chips. Get it while it's hot! Join freecycle and search for it. You'll find the offers with phone numbers.
Peace out

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Boomr Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds