Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anyone else Mushroom and Reefer only?
    #3978573 -

Mushrooms and marijuana

I stick to these....my own morals...never tried anything else(alcohol not included)

anyone else like me?


--------------------
Today?s Pig is Tomorrow?s Bacon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else Mushroom and Reefer only? [Re: dobinky]
    #3978591 -

Used to be like that. Then I found out about 2c-i and 5-MeO-DMT. Then I was introduced to the lovely opium by a friend. Then did some molly at a fest. Next on to LSD and whatever else life throws my way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else Mushroom and Reefer only? [Re: dobinky]
    #3978595 -

i never saw any reason to put limits on what i am allowed to experience

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else Mushroom and Reefer only? [Re: dobinky]
    #3978626 -

I know a lot of people who won't touch "chemicals" because they're not "natural." Think that mushrooms are "purer" than LSD. But the way I see it is that LSD derives from a very natural ingredient, the ergot, and then goes through scientific processes to become what it is, and that just makes it different, not less pure. That's the meeting of man and nature, and an example of what can spring from that relationship. I'm supposed to be writing a paper! But I can't pry myself away.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else Mushroom and Reefer only? [Re: fearfect]
    #3978629 -

So far those are the only two I've really enjoyed, so I stay with them. But I'm certainly not against any psychedelic chemicals, it's just hard to get any kind of chemicals besides stepped on cocaine and meth around here. I'm not a fan of being annoyingly alert and chatty.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else Mushroom and Reefer only? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3978661 -

i always think thats interesting. does a chemical occuring naturally have some special significance?? Is there some special power that THC has that acid doesn't?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else Mushroom and Reefer only? [Re: dobinky]
    #3978814 -

Quote:
Anyone else Mushroom and Reefer only?



Yeah now a days...I am.

I used to drink like a fish and do alot of drugs.

Now I only smoke a little  and do a little 

I just got tired of the problems the other stuff caused me.

:smile:


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else Mushroom and Reefer only? [Re: Roadkill]
    #3979554 -

I'm with Road.

I used to put alot of stuff into my body and I had a lot of fun doing it, but these days I stick to joints and the occasional mushroom trip. Maybe I'm getting old? I don't know...but I generally feel a lot better about most things in my life.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else Mushroom and Reefer only? [Re: dobinky]
    #3979570 -

I stick to Herb and LSD. I smoke Herb daily and would use L once every year or two.

DMT & Mescaline once every 10-15 years.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else Mushroom and Reefer only? [Re: CherryBom]
    #3979594 -

I can't say that i have never done anything else in the past but currently, its reefer, shrooms and acid. I blaze a lot but only trip 2-4 times a year. This seems to be a healthy drug appetite. Moderation with anything is key. I do want to trip a little more often than i am able to


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else Mushroom and Reefer only? [Re: Organic]
    #3979599 -

I had my six-LSD-trips-in-six-months run, 3 of which were in one month, 2 of those one saturday after the other, and I feel like I'll never be able to do it that often again, like that was my prime, unless this summer ends up being as beautiful as I expect. I've got a bunch of blotter and want some good concerts to eat it at!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else Mushroom and Reefer only? [Re: dobinky]
    #3979656 -

I'm like Roadkill and Cherrybomb.
I still drink a fair ammount though on a daily/weekly basis.


--------------------
I am Ubik. Before the universe was, I am. I made the suns. I made the worlds. I created the lives and the places they inhabit; I move them here, I put them there. They go as I say, they do as I tell them. I am the word and my name is never spoken, the name which no one knows. I am called Ubik, but that is not my name. I am. I shall always be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else Mushroom and Reefer only? [Re: JoeChip]
    #3979670 -

I don't really have any limits. I do what I feel I want to do. I've smoked a lot, done mushrooms like five times, LSD about five times, DXM three times, painkillers once, LSA four time (god..never again..), Red Dawn (whatever it really is..), and a lot of alcohol. I don't do them all the time though. Weekends maybe. Whatever feels right.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else Mushroom and Reefer only? [Re: dobinky]
    #3979702 -

shrooms and weed





is all you need


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else Mushroom and Reefer only? [Re: dobinky]
    #3979724 -

I make it a rule to just stick to those two drugs. My favorite is MJ since it seems like the only thing that relaxes me, Shrooms I do about 2 times a year. I've never had the erge nor the need to go to hard drugs, just not for me.

oh I almost forgot to add that I like Vicodin etc. but I only use those when they are actually prescribed to me..


--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else Mushroom and Reefer only? [Re: dobinky]
    #3979854 -

I have not done mdma or any of the RC's.

I smoke a lot of pot and trip occasionally. I prefer lsd, but ive tried mushrooms(dur) and mescaline. Every now and again ill eat a painkilelr if its given to me for free.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else Mushroom and Reefer only? [Re: baraka]
    #3979870 -

i pretty much only do shrooms and weed. i wont pass up some rc's or lsd though. My only moral rule is no meth. :peace:


--------------------
The land of the free on paper looks great!



here I stand head in hand turn my face to the wall

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else Mushroom and Reefer only? [Re: infamous]
    #3979873 -

never tried mdma either.


--------------------
The land of the free on paper looks great!



here I stand head in hand turn my face to the wall

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Exclusive, Intrigueing Interview w/Cherrybomb!
( 1 2 all )
World Spirit 5,048 30 04/11/05 10:02 AM
by KristiMidocean
* Cherrybomb rocks!!
( 1 2 all )
THE KRAT BARON 2,024 20 05/28/05 10:26 PM
by THE KRAT BARON
* In honor of CherryBomb becoming a Moderator... Burke Dennings 843 13 03/12/05 12:50 PM
by delta9
* Vinatge reefer jazz mp3's LearyfanS 2,041 8 12/29/02 08:26 AM
by Learyfan
* Check out my bitchin new alcohol lamp I made!
( 1 2 all )
Baby_Hitler 4,684 20 03/10/03 11:24 PM
by felix
* Mayan Mushroom Artifacts tomatoes 1,471 4 06/28/03 01:00 PM
by pants
* Alcoholic??? Serious inquries only please
( 1 2 3 4 all )
crazyman 12,840 71 03/13/18 03:16 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* Damn...Mescaline
( 1 2 all )
Crotalus 4,011 26 07/01/03 09:26 PM
by chinadoll

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
729 topic views. 3 members, 14 guests and 135 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.