Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Exclusive, Intrigueing Interview w/Cherrybomb!
    #4032596 - 04/08/05 11:34 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Exclusive, Intrigueing Interview w/Cherrybomb!

Setting: Cherrybomb sits near the front of a train heading to Toronto. Enter, out of town, is seated behind her but neither realize it. Cherrybomb sits up to stretch and Enter initiates conversation....

Enter: Excuse me, miss...but I feel like I know you from somewhere. Do I?  (Ummmm....you better say yes!!!)  Aren't you that one chick from THE Shroomery????
Cherrybomb:

Enter: So we finally meet....
Cherrybomb:

Enter: And how is Cherrybomb holding up these days?
Cherrybomb:

Enter: I hereby politely demand a background tale or two, maybe even three. Tell me about your life story in a nutshell. How old are you, who are you, where are you, etc?
Cherrybomb:

Enter: Let's talk about love. What is it in your opinion? Have you tasted it?
Cherrybomb:

Enter: What are the gents like in Canada? What do they do wrong and more importantly, what do they do that's right?
Cherrybomb:

Enter: Tell me one place that you've been to in Canada that's cool that we defintily need to duplicate in the US?
Cherrybomb:

Enter: What is the meaning of life from your view?
Cherrybomb:

Enter: If you could be anywhere right now with one individual where would it be and who's your sidekick?
Cherrybomb:

Enter: I want to know if you ski and if so, when we're going together? I live in FL so keep in mind you'll also be purchasing a plane ticket and plus I really like expensive food like lobster tail, cavier, etc... :smile:
Cherrybomb:

Enter: What is considered important right now in terms of art and music in your area of Canada, if anything?
Cherrybomb:

Enter: The last film you saw was....
Cherrybomb:

Enter: Tonight you snacked on...
Cherrybomb:

Enter: And it was pretty....
Cherrybomb:

Enter: You're falling into a deep, deep sleep and you're getting very, very hot and.....  :smile:
Cherrybomb:

Enter: I love you.
Cherrybomb:

Goodnight. :heart:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: Exclusive, Intrigueing Interview w/Cherrybomb! [Re: World Spirit]
    #4032841 - 04/09/05 01:15 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Setting: Cherrybomb sits near the front of a train heading to Toronto. Enter, out of town, is seated behind her but neither realize it. Cherrybomb sits up to stretch and Enter initiates conversation....

Enter: Excuse me, miss...but I feel like I know you from somewhere. Do I? (Ummmm....you better say yes!!!) Aren't you that one chick from THE Shroomery????
Cherrybomb:  My hoodie gave me away, didn't it?  I am one of the many beautiful, creative, interesting ladies that make up a very small percentage of the Shroomery.

Enter: So we finally meet....
Cherrybomb: Heeeeeeeey!  Aren't you that guy who does all the interviews?  When we get to Toronto, we shall hook up with some of the awesome Shroomerite locals and do some chillin'.  :grin:

Enter: And how is Cherrybomb holding up these days?
Cherrybomb: I could say that everything is great, but I'd be lying.  In all honesty, things suck a whole bunch...but at the same time, I know that it's temporary and this too shall pass.

I was talking to my grandma who is old and wise and I said "I guess I just have to take it one day at a time..." and she says "Heavens!  Sometimes a day is just too much.  You know how much can change in one day?  It's rediculous.  Sometimes you have to take it 12 hours, or 6 hours.  The smaller the steps, the easier it is"

Enter: I hereby politely demand a background tale or two, maybe even three. Tell me about your life story in a nutshell. How old are you, who are you, where are you, etc?
Cherrybomb:  Hmmm, well I'm 23 years old.  I had a happy yet uneventful childhood in central Ontario.  I grew up with my little sister, Kim.  She rocks.  We had our fights, but all in all we got along way better then most siblings.

I had a rocky adolecence, realizing how big the real world was outside my small, familliar town blew my mind.  I had to get out there and meet people and try things so I left home at the age of 17 on a friday night.  I put my journal and some clothes and my little Eevee in a backpack and just left.  I don't know what I was thinking.  I lost my virginity that weekend and I did E for the first time.

The next few years contained lots of recreational drug use and random travelling.  I was gypsyfied.  From Alberta, to Pennsylvania, to Kansas, to Colorado and back to Ontario.  Now i'm in Petawawa in Northern Ontario on an army base.  I'm engaged to a Peacekeeper and finally living in the same place long enough to put pictures on the wall.

I've learned to be tolerant, forgiving and honest.  There are all kinds of people in this world, and though 98% have the best intentions... there are a few who smile ever so sweetly while they twist the knife they've plunged into your back.  I have no time for these people.

Enter: Let's talk about love. What is it in your opinion? Have you tasted it?
Cherrybomb:  There are all kinds of love.  ALL KINDS.  Puppy love- I'll never forget the butterflies, the anticipation, the giggles, the tears, the first kiss.  :wink:  Amicable break-ups, bitter, ugly break-ups. 

I've said 'I love you' to three different people and I've meant it every single time-  In three completely different ways.  Every relationship is beautiful and sacred.  There are always wonderful things to take with you when your paths bring you in seperate directions.  You can bring all the shitty stuff with you if you want, but I personally prefer to leave it behind.

Enter: What are the gents like in Canada? What do they do wrong and more importantly, what do they do that's right?
Cherrybomb:  Gents!  They are so wonderful!  Adorable, scruffy hippies, working boys in steel-toes or suits, cowboys out west or my personal favourite....soldiers.

I'm engaged to a Canadian Peacekeeper.  He's wonderful.  He makes me want to get up in the morning.  I love experiencing life with him.  He challenges me to be a better person, he makes me feel secure, safe, loved... and he's got the most beautiful eyes that I have ever seen in my entire life.  They are so familliar... I can hardly wait for the rest of our lives.

Enter: Tell me one place that you've been to in Canada that's cool that we defintily need to duplicate in the US?
Cherrybomb:  On of my favourite places to go in the entire world is the Inglewood Badlands.  3 kilometeres from my mom and dads house where I grew up.  There are tons of trails for biking and hiking all in the back and a waterfall and cliffs and it's just the most beautiful place in the entire world.

(I'd rather not duplicate it if it's all the same...it's too special)

Enter: What is the meaning of life from your view?
Cherrybomb:

Live and love.  If your not living and your not loving, your wasting your time.  Explore the planet, tell a stranger you love thier shoes, wear pink, jump off a cliff, get a tattoo or a piercing...but most importantly: FALL IN LOVE.  You will learn things about yourself that you never knew existed.

I don't understand these people who are like 30 and they say that they have never been in love.  What the hell is that all about?  That doesn't even make any sense to me.  What are you afraid of?  Emotion is the core of our existence.  It's why we are here.  All the joy, all the laughter, all the pain and lonliness.  Fucken giver.  Be a spaz.  Just FEEL.

Enter: If you could be anywhere right now with one individual where would it be and who's your sidekick?
Cherrybomb:  Realistically, I'd be in Afghanistan with my boy, saving the world...or something. 

Idealistically, I'd be somewhere on an etheral realm discussing my life chart with my Spirit Guide and smoking a berry flavoured blunt.  I have a lot of questions.

Enter: I want to know if you ski and if so, when we're going together? I live in FL so keep in mind you'll also be purchasing a plane ticket and plus I really like expensive food like lobster tail, cavier, etc...
Cherrybomb:  Well, we just had a really awesome time in February up at Blue Mountain with a bunch of Shroomerites.  It was a hell of a lot of fun...but if I wanted to impress you, I'd have to take you over to Whistler.  The best skiiers, snoboarders in Canada head up to Whistler every winter.  I bet they have good lobster, but I'm a vegetarian, so I'll just get the pasta.

Enter: What is considered important right now in terms of art and music in your area of Canada, if anything?
Cherrybomb:  Well Just last weekend the Junos were hosted in Winnipeg I beleive.  The Trews are an amazing new Canadian band that won an award for Best New Artist.  They totally rock, if you're looking for something new, check those guys out.

Neil Young didn't perform this year because he had a brain aneurism a day or two before and was in the hospital recovering.  Neil is an amazing classic artist and he's also getting on in his years.  He's looking rough... I hope he pulls through ok.  It's kind of sad because Crosby, Stills and Nash were supposed to preform (did they?  I didn't catch it...) and Stephen Stills personally drove to Neils home to invite him to come perform with them as CSNY.  Everything was good to go until his health prevented him from making it.

Much love for Neil.  :heart:

Enter: The last film you saw was....
Cherrybomb:  Constantine.  It sucked.  I fell asleep for a little bit in the middle.  I thought that it might be good, it was a 50/50 chance.  I lost.

I should have went to see Sin City.

Enter: Tonight you snacked on...
Cherrybomb:  Everything.  I had a no holds barred munchie attack.  Vegetable soup and crackers, garlic bread, seasoned french fries and mini ritz bits cheezy middle things.

My tummy hurts a little.

Enter: And it was pretty....
Cherrybomb:  Painful?

Enter: You're falling into a deep, deep sleep and you're getting very, very hot and.....
Cherrybomb:  Thirsty.  I need a mango milkshake.  With rum.

Enter: I love you.
Cherrybomb:  Wanna make out?

--------------------

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: Exclusive, Intrigueing Interview w/Cherrybomb! [Re: CherryBom]
    #4032891 - 04/09/05 01:32 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

damn bom
your life is badass

--------------------

InvisibleAdden
Sandcastle in the Sun
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Amongst the Dunes
Re: Exclusive, Intrigueing Interview w/Cherrybomb! [Re: notapillow]
    #4032982 - 04/09/05 02:16 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I'm starting to really enjoy these interviews, Enter.

CherryBomb, it was nice to get to know more about you. And now I won't waste money seeing/renting Constantine. I knew it would be hit or miss.

Canada's gotta rock. I've only visited Montreal ~7 times, but no other parts, except when I went 150 miles in the wrong direction. Was beautiful, though.

--------------------

Outdoor Mushroom Cultivation

OfflineGillette
Jaded
 User Gallery

Re: Exclusive, Intrigueing Interview w/Cherrybomb! [Re: Adden]
    #4033147 - 04/09/05 03:51 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

absolutly wikkid

--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: Exclusive, Intrigueing Interview w/Cherrybomb! [Re: Gillette]
    #4033171 - 04/09/05 04:04 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

i do love bom

:heart:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: Exclusive, Intrigueing Interview w/Cherrybomb! *DELETED* [Re: CherryBom]
    #4033481 - 04/09/05 07:57 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry

--------------------

OfflineoDin
Re: Exclusive, Intrigueing Interview w/Cherrybomb! [Re: blink]
    #4033802 - 04/09/05 11:39 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

<3

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada Flag
    #4033818 - 04/09/05 11:46 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

An amazing post Enter :smile: The only thing that superceded it was the quality of the response :wink:Much  :heart: to all of you  :thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

InvisibleRoadkill
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Snoqualmie, Wa.
    #4033879 - 04/09/05 12:07 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Great interview Enter!~

the bomb is the bomb!~

much  :heart: to the bomb!~

hope your man comes home soon sis!~

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
    #4033880 - 04/09/05 12:08 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

absolutely great, as always!

--------------------

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada Flag
Re: Exclusive, Intrigueing Interview w/Cherrybomb! [Re: In(di)go]
    #4033901 - 04/09/05 12:18 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Oh shussies you crazzee kraut :wink:

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: Exclusive, Intrigueing Interview w/Cherrybomb! [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #4034023 - 04/09/05 01:22 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

:sun: you should check my interview, man! search for teahouse interview, you will find it!!!

--------------------

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
Re: Exclusive, Intrigueing Interview w/Cherrybomb! [Re: In(di)go]
    #4034247 - 04/09/05 02:38 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

:smile2:
Awesome!

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Exclusive, Intrigueing Interview w/Cherrybomb! [Re: Roadkill]
    #4034570 - 04/09/05 04:23 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Roadkill said:
Great interview Enter!~

the bomb is the bomb!~

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
Re: Exclusive, Intrigueing Interview w/Cherrybomb! [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #4034697 - 04/09/05 05:07 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

FreakQlibrium said:
An amazing post Enter :smile: The only thing that superceded it was the quality of the response :wink:Much  :heart: to all of you  :thumbup: :thumbup:

:heart: :heart:  :thumbup:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Exclusive, Intrigueing Interview w/Cherrybomb! [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4034768 - 04/09/05 05:46 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Another excellent interview if I do say so myself. :smile:

Thanks for the compliments everyone. Who's next?

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: Exclusive, Intrigueing Interview w/Cherrybomb! *DELETED* [Re: World Spirit]
    #4034876 - 04/09/05 06:22 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry

--------------------

OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
    #4035633 - 04/09/05 11:34 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Yay!! :thumbup:

And Enter, curious minds want to know....did you accept the invitation to make out?! :wink:

Thanks for a good read.  Bom rules!

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Exclusive, Intrigueing Interview w/Cherrybomb! [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #4035709 - 04/10/05 12:07 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

/kisses monitor and pretends it's Cherrybomb. :heart:

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> The Pub