Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
The 3 Unified Fields of Conscious Awareness Theory
    #3970413 - 03/25/05 09:06 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

This was inspired to come together reading posts on the arguments between between our freedom to chose and free will being a crock. Nothing is one or the other in my book, its always at least both, intertwined, as they need each other to even be in the first place. So I went to work on how its so in this case.

I developed what I call the Three Unified Fields of Conscious Awareness Theory. It consist of a No Time Field, A Linear Time Field and a Simultaneous time field that are unified.

Modern science does not yet have the tools or methods to validate any of this which is why it is just a theory.

However, it is all easily relatable to our experiences and pretty easy to understand, "in theory".

It relies on the assumption that their is a source of consciousness that permeates everything. Some call it God, the macro Mind, or Source. It's all the same to me if it is the source of all consciousness.

The first field is the one of No Time. It is also known as the darkness, the void, the unknown and the field of potential and possibilities and the field of the unmanifest.

This is where it all starts cooking. In this field of consciousness thoughts are conceived of as potentials and possibilities. Nothing is yet known here as it has not yet been realized or made manifest to be known yet.

For example, I can think up a combination of chemicals to put together to make a skin cream, but I don't know how it works until I have tried it out. Until then, I will be in the dark about it. "In time" I will and can know how it actually works.

This is where the second field of conscious awareness comes into play. Linear time. In this field, we get to try out the ideas and concepts of potential and possibility from the no time field. Here we do freely pick and choose from it what we want to manifest into experience and realize.

All of our ideas are drawn from it as the one mind in and of itself before time and then through itself, through us, in time did think them up while in contemplation of potentials and possibilities. All unkown potentials and possibilities yet to be made manifest and realized in time are stored there and it is beyond any time and all things are within it.

From there, all experiential knowledge realised in time is recorded into the simultaneous time field, also known as the akasha, hall of records, or records of all time.

This is the field to pay attention to as it is where the magic happens for us. The magic of it is that time is simultaneous in it and all of what happened in time is recorded to the quark on the dot of an i. In this field, conscious awareness can move around in any direction.

Now, regarding the free will debate check this;

Here, in the linear field of awareness where we are a micro mind of the macro mind we are freely choosing what ideas we want to pull from the no time field. The ones we manifest, experience and make a realization with now become known and recorded in the akasha.

Before this, the mind of source did not know what you were going to choose or the result. However, the one mind aware in all fields has the advantage of hindsight. It can go to the point in time where the experience was recorded, know what happened and then go back to the point in linear time and know what is going to happen before it does.

So you see, it can be that we do freely choose as a micro mind what we manifest and come to experience with Source NOT knowing before us in the linear time sense, but it does know before hand because its awareness in simultaneous time can know. It is privy to hindsight.

It gets more interesting. There is a collaborative effort of communication and feedback going on between the micro minds experiencing awareness in linear time and form and the macro conscious awareness in simultaneous time and no time.

When we experience something and come to know it, we send feed back to the no time field every time when we are in the process of doing something we get a new idea and or wonder what would've happened if we did something differently. All we think of in terms of "what if" gets placed into the no time field of possibilities and potential.

This field is constantly expanding from the feed back from ourselves and others. That field feeds the linear time field and the linear time field feeds the no time field and the simultaneous time field.

The simultaneous time field also feeds the linear time field and being aware of this and broadening our micro awareness into this field is something we can take advantage of and want to.

Everything we insight and intuit comes from this field. It is how we can know things without knowing them from experience.

I'll break it down into something more we can relate to;

Say the macro one mind, just like us in the micro, wondered what it would be like to do a certain thing. At that point, it's a theory of how it could work itself out and what it would be like to experience it. At this point, the idea exists in the no time field. It has not made time yet to experience trying it out, its just an idea.

Now, when one of us says, I will choose to work/act/try/ that idea "theory out, here in the physical, it gets to know for real AND it gets to then, through us, based on the feed back, tweak out the idea. We can tell it, "God, this part of it really sucked to experience even though you and I thought it would be fun to experience, it wasn't.

God, if you would of thought just to make this one change, it would of been much more enjoyable. Now, next time when "we" choose, we have this knowledge to draw from and won't make that mistake , mis-take, mis choosing again.

That new idea for an improvement to the old one gets put into the thought form field and another one of us will pick it up at some point, maybe even reincarnate into the same life again running a new linear time line shoot to re-experience the new and improved version, and maybe another body will choose it from the field 5 years later and realize the experience of the tweaked out, new and improved version.

The one mind is also our mind. It's the macro version of how we experience the micro version of ourselves. We have two way communication with ourselves to keep making improvements in our lives to relate to how it works in the bigger picture.

We may decide to redecorate the house and formulate a plan and have a vision for it and make considerations for what the new design will be like. It's just an idea, a plan of action to take at that point. When the blue paint goes up on the wall, we may tell ourselves, YUCK! I thought it would look great to me, but it doesn't. Maybe yellow would be better.

We just had a two way convo with the self that thought blue would be a good choice to realize and then the self that realized, blue was not the best choice. That self told the other self, Blue is not the way to go, lets try yellow and see if we like it better.

Just as we have those two way convos with ourselves, they are really two way convos between the micro mind of us and the macro mind aware of of all at the same time.

It's experienced as a collaborative effort between it and us, but REALLY, its the same one mind just communicating with itself through many parts and planes.

The first mind thought of blue, but the second mind that got to realize the blue did not like it and told the first mind to choose the yellow instead.

We here in the micro form, only realize one idea at a time, while the macro one mind is privy to all of time and no time.

If we split up the two minds, then, you can say, its one or the other, but when you see them as being both and one mind then it all works. The macro mind says to the micro mind, here are all of the color choices, which do you "we" want to pick? The micro mind, "we" picked blue. The micro mind decided it did not like blue and told the macro mind, it wanted to choose again. The macro mind said, okay, choose again and suit yourself, "us".

Now, after you tried out the blue in time and realized you didn't like that color, the information was recorded. The linear experience has now been added to the simultaneous time field.

Because the God, mind is conscious everywhere in simultaneous time, IT did KNOW ahead of time, that you were not going to like the blue and that you would re choose yellow instead. It did not know that before time or in its No time awareness. "In" time, it knows all.

You were free to pick and choose and not like the blue before the macro mind could have realized that through you in time. At the SAME time, in simultaneous time, it did know because it is aware everywhere in time.

This is how the macro mind expands in self awareness and self knowing. It conceives of ideas in the no time field. It then draws them in to the linear time field to realize them and then records them in the simultaneous time field for future reference.

The perception of time or evolution speeding up can be explained through this too. Once micro forms have gone through time runs of trial and error and mistakes are realized and recorded, over lapping time runs move more efficiently, because we now have the information to pull from the simultaneous time field, through intuition or insight, of what would be the best and most efficient way to do something.

We have more experiential knowledge stored in there to draw from and into linear time and can make less mistakes that take time to realize and correct.

This is how time can appear to be speeding up for us because we can know more what not to do to waste it. We can draw from the simultaneous time field and see (through insight) what has already been and what not to repeat if it was a mistake. We know have an idea to draw from that the one who made the mistake already, thought of to correct it, to try out instead from the no time field or we can choose what was recorded to have worked out form the simultaneous time field.

This is where we have all sorts of choices and places to choose from. The more information realized that gets stored for us to draw from the easier it is for us to get it right for us, the first time or at least more quickly. Same with evolution.

Same as if you went to sew a shirt for yourself. The first time would take weeks as you worked out a plan and then the trial and error of making mistakes. If you did it again and again and again, each time, having learned from mistakes that took time to re-correct and do over, by your 100th shirt, it will just take you two hours to make it. And you will find yourself saying, "Boy, that was fast". Imagine half and soon everything you do coming from insight and how fast life will be perceived to be moving.

When consciousness is very dense and limited in awareness's to just the linear time field, progress moves slow. As consciousness learns how to expand itself in form, it starts having access to the other fields and progress can move more quickly. The process of tweaking and perfecting never ends. The process of conceiving new ideas inspired by experiences never ends.

This is why people are working to broaden the scope of their conscious awareness into these fields through working on opening awareness of the communications taking place through in-sighting and intuiting channels. You can draw from the field of what already has been figured out to make life more effortless and ideal with greater ease and proficiency.

This is also why God can be imperfect and perfect at the same time. In no time, it has nothing. In and through time, it becomes something and perfects itself as it keeps realizing its potential and what it is all about. In simultaneous time, it has perfected everything and its sense of self at some point in time and then spun off from that into new ideas generated from it.

Please, if you can find a flaw in this theory or add something to it or a question, point it out because I want to tweak it and keep perfecting it and broadening my awareness of whats going on here and how it all works. Hope you all enjoyed it.

I do have more to add later because I am finding how everything I can think of fits into this base understanding.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: The 3 Unified Fields of Conscious Awareness Theory [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3970430 - 03/25/05 09:12 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

I just printed this up and its sort of long. Any one interested in this stuff might want to print it up and get cozy on the couch with it.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineZekebomb
sociophagus

Loc: BC province
    #3970797 - 03/25/05 10:44 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

hu yeah, that is long... hard on the eyes. (I don't have a printer.)

But diggable. Obviously it hasn't sunk in yet for me, I just read it. Only one thing jumped out at me:

The first field is the one of No Time....
This is where it all starts cooking. In this field of consciousness thoughts are conceived of as potentials and possibilities....
For example, I can think up a combination of chemicals to put together to make a skin cream, but I don't know how it works until I have tried it out. Until then, I will be in the dark about it. "In time" I will and can know how it actually works

okay, yes, mm. Okay. But, the process of thinking up chemical combos occurs over time, am I right? Like maybe your thoughts go "okay, some spring water, some oil of oregano, some bamboo, ylang ylang... no wait, ylang ylang reacts badly with oregano... but not if you neutralize the oregano with some tea tree oil... okay good then, where were we, maybe a bit of extract of grapefruit seed... oh but now it's probably too thick, so more water... don't want the oils separating though, so we'll need some such-n-such.." etc.

sorry about all that rambling, my point is thoughts don't just appear fully-formed. Even thought itself is subject to trial-and-error. or maybe this is merely a very complex interplay between the No Time Field and the Linear Time Field, I dunno. your move.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: The 3 Unified Fields of Conscious Awareness Theory [Re: Zekebomb]
    #3971024 - 03/25/05 11:38 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

Zeke,

I appreciated your making the time to read it and help me to add to it. I enjoyed the ramble. reminded me of when I use to play around with essential oils. sounds like you got the gist of it moving into the complexity of the interplay.

It is long as it is and its a general base to work from filling in the gaps. In the process of doing that, it is my intention to increase my understanding of how things may be and to put them to the test and to work for me.

Complex interplay indeed and yes, I agree they don't appear fully formed as they come from a field of no form until we start to give them shape and turn them into something. Where it gets complex is that the 3 fields are always at interplay with each other. When you draw ideas from the one, you are reacting and responding to them with new ideas that get fed back and in turn already knowns may be being drawn from the simultaneous time field and are being applied.

Like say, you get the idea to put two ingredients together and they smell awful. Now we know. That information gets sent to the Sim time field to be recorded of what has been realized for future reference.  From that field, you may then draw in future reference material that somebody who already mixed two different ones together  came out smelling good.  Then you may say to yourself, these two do smell good and would make a wonderful perfume to bottle up and sell. I wonder if people would buy it and what to name it.

That idea to bottle and sell it and the wonder of what to call it then gets sent to the no time field because at this point , the idea is an unmanifest unknown. Someone else a year later may draw from it to actually produce the perfume and it will become realized and known how well it sells.

Think of all the variables through out time that can come into play just from that one 10 minute experimenting with scents. It's mind boggling.

That gives a general idea of the interplay that can be going on between the 3 fields at the same time.

of the 3, the no time one is the most yet curious to me. So far, I have the theory that  the one mind was just contemplating itself and burst under the pressure of not actually knowing. That's where the Big Bang Theory comes in and when time as we know it began. I have more on that part of the theory related to consciousness and the light and dark of it. It's late, I need some sleep now.

Thanks Zeke for helping me work on it. :sun:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineDelusion_of_Self
Stranger

#3971516 - 03/26/05 04:18 AM (19 years, 7 days ago)

Hi gettinjiggywithit. If you want to summarize the infinite into a definite theory I hope you are ready to be bombarded by infinite questions and scenarios because your formulation will always remain incomplete and relative. It is just way beyond the scope of a our limited human consciousness. Some people even go crazy trying to do this...

I will again quote part of the introduction of a revelatory commentary on the original teachings of Jesus by Paramahansa Yogananda. I think you'll get my point after reading this...this still doesn't cease to amaze me.

Quote:

"A small cup cannot hold an ocean within itself. Likewise, the cup of human consciousness, limited by the physical and mental instrumentalities of material perceptions, cannot grasp the universal Christ Consciousness, no matter how desirous on may be of doing so. By the definite science of meditation known for millenniums to the yogis and sages of India, and to Jesus, any seeker of God can enlarge the caliber of his consciousness to omniscience--to receive within himself the Universal Intelligence of God."

--------------------
"It is never a question of belief; the only scientific attitude one can take on any subject is whether it is true. The law of gravitation worked as efficiently before Newton as after him. The cosmos would be fairly chaotic if its laws could not operate without the sanction of human belief." -- Sri Yukteswar

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

Loc: The Womb of Love
Re: The 3 Unified Fields of Conscious Awareness Theory [Re: Delusion_of_Self]
    #3971538 - 03/26/05 05:13 AM (19 years, 7 days ago)

I read some of Yogananda's stuff before but it never really appealed to me, mainly becuase the way in whcih he lived his life was so pure that it didnt really relate to my life in any way, i always prefered reading the stories of the great Tibetan yogi Milerepa, as his life stories i can really relate to. But that quote was well wirtten and spoke to me quite loud and clear. It is true that you can never put into words that which is beyond our limited conceptual concioussness...... :heart:

--------------------
All you need is Love! Really thats it! Infinite Unconditional Love! Just develop that and all else will fall into place perfectly!

InvisibleeMotionALLmotion
DivineeMotive....

Loc: The Symphony of Lights......
Re: The 3 Unified Fields of Conscious Awareness Theory [Re: egghead1]
    #3971686 - 03/26/05 07:30 AM (19 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

egghead1 said:
I read some of Yogananda's stuff before but it never really appealed to me, mainly becuase the way in whcih he lived his life was so pure that it didnt really relate to my life in any way, i always prefered reading the stories of the great Tibetan yogi Milerepa, as his life stories i can really relate to. But that quote was well wirtten and spoke to me quite loud and clear. It is true that you can never put into words that which is beyond our limited conceptual concioussness...... :heart:

How a person lives as reletive to your life should not be a factor of relevence for the words of wisdom those words might hold....  :wink:

:sun:

P.S., I need a printer Jiggy, I have not read it YET, but hopefully I will soon....  Your words are always of relevence to ME....  :heart:

--------------------
Uni-VersALL      MasterPeace
eMotive  :sun: Divinity NowThere Infinity :sun:  eMelody

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

Loc: The Womb of Love
Re: The 3 Unified Fields of Conscious Awareness Theory [Re: eMotionALLmotion]
    #3971718 - 03/26/05 07:57 AM (19 years, 7 days ago)

The teachings presented or the wisdom imparted has to have relevance to our existence otherwise they are worthless as there is no way of relating to the information and understanding it through our own experience........ :heart:

--------------------
All you need is Love! Really thats it! Infinite Unconditional Love! Just develop that and all else will fall into place perfectly!

Edited by egghead1 (03/26/05 08:11 AM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

right or wrong - thanks for all the fish! [Re: eMotionALLmotion]
    #3971728 - 03/26/05 08:04 AM (19 years, 7 days ago)

reading this I became a Mayan Fisherman, tolerating the twists of plasticity that a truly elaborate and flexible mind can attain, while staying as un-involved as possible feeling my own line dip under the surface.

time as a dimension, or any dimension beyond our direct sense contact is not going to be describable in words. one can point at evidence of events that hint what and how the interface worked like at least once, one can attempt to hold a point of that dynamic interface as small as the bit of water being displaced where the fishing line leaves the air and enters the water.

time as our life is a vast moment beyond description, familiar and immense yet we continue fishing.

time as in all of our consciousnesses looking at it is some mysterious joyous construct, more amazing than all the fish in the sea.

ongoing creation in this unfolding moment laughs at all attempts to minimize, describe, or encircle it's freedom, yet it is all supportive, & one takes refuge in it constantly.

you have free will enough to deny it and still can enjoy totality.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineLux
Re: right or wrong - thanks for all the fish! [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3971802 - 03/26/05 09:04 AM (19 years, 7 days ago)

Complexity as an order yet understood, free-will as mechanical behavior yet understood?

What makes up our free-will? The teachings instilled in us by our surroundings/society, our life experiences, so then there is no basic common ground of free-will. It is an illusion to most of us. We can observe free-will in animals but it isn't seen as such simply because they are much simpler than we are and we can understand their behavior in the context of their wholeness. Broken free of appearent free-will described as such, what are we left with? "an empty vessel", a person fully and completely devoted to his god, a person with seemingly no free-will living by a strict internal doctrine who claims true freedome and happiness.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: right or wrong - thanks for all the fish! [Re: Lux]
    #3971846 - 03/26/05 09:25 AM (19 years, 7 days ago)

""What makes up our free-will?""

that it is free? and not bound by doing?

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

free willy - thanks for all the fish! [Re: Gomp]
    #3971860 - 03/26/05 09:33 AM (19 years, 7 days ago)

since we can change state of mind at will or caprice, (using entheogens)
our perception of all can switch upon an instant -
even if there were a sublime pre-written program that we were running,
what we are running it against is too plastic to foresee, even its dimension is not fixed -
the wayward will would wend its way wildly in worlds unforseeable.

Making it an issue of such importance to be pre-ordained seems hubris.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleeMotionALLmotion
DivineeMotive....

Loc: The Symphony of Lights......
Re: right or wrong - thanks for all the fish! [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3971911 - 03/26/05 09:52 AM (19 years, 7 days ago)

Very deep that fishing line can go into a still, silent, dark bottomless abyss of constant and chaotic movement, forever swiming on the everelectrical currents of LIFE(as we "know" it).... 
In and out of liquid, and air, the fishing line goes.... 
Out from your hand, to where, no one knows.... 
Until it gets bitten by a solid bite of a hungry fish.... 
Then the "thrill" sets in as one contemplates a tasty dish....!

The indicator of a dissapearing bobber brings to life the eventfull struggle for food, life, and death, it's ALL on the line....!      :wink:
For some odd reason redgreenvines, this all reminds me of "PI"....  It is our "free will" that allows us to simplify and round the number for "practical" tolerances and usages....  We kinda~ have been conditioned to ignore the WHOLE part of the equation, but in actuallity, it is not a "simple" number at all....  Funny how complex and chaotic a "formula" for the circumferance of ONE -one sided shape can be in actuallity....    As I "know" it, there may NEVER be a solution for "PI", as simple as it may sound....  :wink:   
So perhaps we were "supposed" to Round   "PI" for a "reason".....    You believe what you wanna believe....!  :grin:
Fishing anyone....?    :grin:

:sun:

--------------------
Uni-VersALL      MasterPeace
eMotive  :sun: Divinity NowThere Infinity :sun:  eMelody

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3972015 - 03/26/05 10:36 AM (19 years, 7 days ago)

Huge Burst of laughter! This is fun!

Joo, thanks for the invite and I do print up longer articles of topics I am interested in to better soak myself into away from the computer. he other boards I use to be active in tended to have longer posts as they cam from thought stream flows, "from out of the Sim time field" he he.

What makes this fun is that it is all relatable on the micro level.

Now take Zekes reply, he is demonstrating a nice balance of communication flowing between the 3 fields. he is drawing ideas from the no time field, he is wanting to pull more knowledge already obtained stored within the Sim time field and for the purpose of putting it to use in the linear field.

Then I noticed, thanks to a fantastical exchange with fireworks on all of this in IM, that people who are replying saying that you can never know, why bother attempting to know, etc are definitely most absorbed in the no time field of conscious awareness. that is the field of just being in contemplation and never knowing.

This is so fascinating to me to witness the different states of conscious awareness at play like this.

FW pointed out to me that I tend to seem to be more absorbed in the Sim time field of conscious awareness. However, I feel most overwhelmed in states of contemplation, which feed the no time field and overwhelmed with questions and not knowing. I am also absorbed in the linear field because that state WANTS to know and put the stuff into action from the no time field. The linear state is also VERY active in getting information already known from the Sim time field for me to make the ideas a put into play go more effortless and easy.

I'm glad I was inspired  to put this together as I can see more of why I want my awareness balanced better within all three to really get this machine pumping and humming. It feels so good to be at one with creation and a part of its evolution.

Lux,

I am still working on understanding your reply and where and how it fits into this. In the context of this theory, there is no God to be devoted to. However, I did catch a match with that state of being you described with having most of ones conscious awareness in the Sim time field. It would make sense that free will would seem to disappear there because that's where things are already known.

We experience the sense of free will best when absorbed in the linear field where we are making choices to pull from the other two fields and how it is we choose to react, act and respond to that information.

In the no time field, free will is an unknown and is just contemplated. Sounds like that is where your reply mostly came from.

This is so much fun to play with. I wanted to add something FW pointed out is that the TAO is about just moving conscious awareness into the no time field. It was a connection that helped me to makes sense of other stuff and why I suppose get resistance put up towards me from people practicing the Tao when i am more practicing awareness in the Sim time field and making things happen in the linear field.

I feel like my understanding is just blowing wide open and should go ground out for a bit.

Thanks everyone, for even if you didn't add to it, you gave me living examples to better to see how the fields show themselves in the micro versions. :heart: :thumbup: :sun:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinethe_phoenix
Stranger

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
    #3972132 - 03/26/05 11:07 AM (19 years, 7 days ago)

I like the basic concepts, but am a little foggy on their premises. What is a "time field"? Do these things exist physically, metaphysically, etc? Do they exist hierarchically? We exist in the physical plane...when we connect to one of these fields, our concsiousness goes from point A to point B as it changes focused location. What is the location of these time fields, or are they non-local? Are they necessarily matters of time, because essentially is time not a man-made illusion? Do they have to do with different planes/dimensions?

Edited by the_phoenix (03/26/05 11:16 AM)

Offlinethe_phoenix
Stranger

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Re: The 3 Unified Fields of Conscious Awareness Theory [Re: the_phoenix]
    #3972159 - 03/26/05 11:15 AM (19 years, 7 days ago)

no time = infinite nothing? absolute non-existence?
simultaneous time = infinite everything? absolute existence?
linear time = our relatively conventional physical plane?

Are no time and simultaneous time two halves of the same whole? In the sense that the universe is essentially consciousness, the Tao, the interplay between no time and simultaneous time? Above which lies the nameless Tao? The two primary aspects of duality, existence and non-existence, or fundamentality and conventionality, when taken to their absolutes are essentially identical. Existence and non-existence arise simultaneously. Their culmination: linear time?? Because all that ever truly exists is the present moment, the Now? And in the now, in linear time, the universe can be found in a grain of sand? Are there perhaps infinite dimensions/levels of linear time, expressing/actualizing all the different possibilities of existence? Are there an infinite amount of levels of linear time, each a specific degree of fundamentality/conventionality?

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: The 3 Unified Fields of Conscious Awareness Theory [Re: the_phoenix]
    #3972199 - 03/26/05 11:30 AM (19 years, 7 days ago)

Yes Yes Yes, you see it and thanks for putting it into those words.

I have more to add on how becoming aware of all of these states of consciousness and their functions helps us to better become aware within ourself and our environments of the dynamic interplay going on between them all and how we can use that information and how we do use the different states for different purposes.

There is so much flex and give in it all. I'll see what I offer to your questions in a next post, just wanted to say, you are definetly rolling with it!

:thumbup:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineDelusion_of_Self
Stranger

Re: right or wrong - thanks for all the fish! [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3981514 - 03/28/05 07:00 PM (19 years, 4 days ago)

Energy can?t be created or destroyed, it only undergoes transformation. There is a similarity between our concept of energy and that of the soul, both are in essence eternal. Just as energy changes from one form to another and so it reincarnate from one life to the other, naturally evolving our consciousness or soul.

Here is some information about the levels of consciousness
http://swamij.com/levelsdimensions.htm#fourlevels

--------------------
"It is never a question of belief; the only scientific attitude one can take on any subject is whether it is true. The law of gravitation worked as efficiently before Newton as after him. The cosmos would be fairly chaotic if its laws could not operate without the sanction of human belief." -- Sri Yukteswar

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: right or wrong - thanks for all the fish! [Re: Delusion_of_Self]
    #3981639 - 03/28/05 07:38 PM (19 years, 4 days ago)

hey, I'll read you link in a bit to check it out. really my theory is about "levels, its about there different functions of conscious awareness that are interdependent. In this theory one isn't necessary higher or lower then another, just different. Your idea of energy just changing from one form to another can apply to how much conscious energy we put into being aware in the different functions.

As far as energy not expanding upon itself, perhaps if its reworded into say that self understanding expands then it may make more sense to you.

Say there is only so much energy to occupy conscious awareness. It can shift from being in one state of awareness to another so yes, energy transferring is going on as we shift around into and out of states of awareness. The three fields and their functions facilitate the movement and shifts into different states.

Anyway, what you said fits into the theory. I will still check out the link. Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineDelusion_of_Self
Stranger

Re: right or wrong - thanks for all the fish! [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3984252 - 03/29/05 04:46 AM (19 years, 4 days ago)

There is a scientific yogic technique man can use to accelerate his spiritual evolution, eventually getting rid of all his karma. It is called Kriya Yoga. You will find an explanation of it in "Autobiography of a Yogi" by Paramahansa Yogananda.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals