Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
help me! I got tobasco on my keys and it's messed up.
    #3968840 -

WAIT I KNOW WHAT I'll TRY!

i'll tell you anyway. well, my key- a lot of tabasco sauce leaked on it in my suitcase, and it got all oxidized. Now it's green/blue and crusty. I heard that coca cola is a crazy rust remover. I'm gonna leave the keys in a cup of coke! hahaa I'll post again in a few days with pics and results.


--------------------
Namaste

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: help me! I got tobasco on my keys and it's messed up. [Re: RedNucleus]
    #3968855 -

Sounds like a tasty cocktail.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: help me! I got tobasco on my keys and it's messed up. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3968871 -

I dare you to drink the coke afterwards. Iron oxide ist gut fur dich!


--------------------
Legalize Marijuana -- Your PC is now Stoned!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: help me! I got tobasco on my keys and it's messed up. [Re: RedNucleus]
    #3968882 -

http://www.joshmadison.com/misc/projects/coke_nail/

oh never mind, all that shit was a myth.


--------------------
Namaste

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: help me! I got tobasco on my keys and it's messed up. [Re: RedNucleus]
    #3969243 -

on mythbusters, they used coke to shine chrome

it worked really well


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: help me! I got tobasco on my keys and it's messed up. [Re: RedNucleus]
    #3969739 -

The best thing i can say to fix your keys is to rub them in your eyes, if you cant see the problem then there is no problem :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: help me! I got tobasco on my keys and it's messed up. [Re: RedNucleus]
    #3969844 -

Quote:
a lot of tabasco sauce leaked on it in my suitcase



A stewardess bursts forth from behind the first-class curtain.

"HELP! The plane's going down! The controls are malfunctioning! God, oh dear God, please tell me someone has some tobasco to glue the controls back together?!?!"


i'm going to continue to believe that's the only purpose for tobasco in a suitcase unless you can provide a better one, thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tobasco peppers CptnGarden 748 4 06/04/08 01:38 PM
by StonedShroom
* Thom Yorke - Black Swan
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 2,904 37 08/09/07 07:48 AM
by sadspacemonkey
* Obama messed up the Oath!
( 1 2 all )
Almond Flour 1,815 35 01/20/09 05:57 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* How messed up you think you would be if you did this? *DELETED* protected_son 747 14 01/14/06 01:40 PM
by THE KRAT BARON
* Ever realize you're not THAT messed up?? whattheheck 651 11 12/29/07 01:32 PM
by MOTH
* Think my vision is getting messed up The_Hobbit 1,120 5 09/14/04 11:36 PM
by Strumpling
* Movie mess ups four20snakeman 819 4 12/27/03 04:12 AM
by four20snakeman
* What's the most embarrassing or messed up place you ever masturbated in?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
RandalFlagg 8,502 100 06/15/05 01:11 PM
by Thin White Duke

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
903 topic views. 1 members, 8 guests and 96 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.