Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleShaman_WP
journeyman
BRF
    #396875 - 09/17/01 03:38 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

i can't find any brown rice flour. could i just use brown rice instead????

--------------------
"i think i ate too mush"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGiga_Funk
Re: BRF [Re: Shaman_WP]
    #396881 - 09/17/01 03:43 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

yes, make sure you boil the rice as long as the instructions say... then rise off the rice and make sure to get rid of the slimy slick coating left on the rice(this is var. starches yes it is slightly nutritious, but it will make the rice clump and slow down colonization) now you can mix verm with this or not(if not make double sure to get the starch off and shake every few days)and dont forget the verm seal on top...

I believe in magick

--------------------
I believe in magick

OfflineShadoc
    #396884 - 09/17/01 03:48 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Brown rice flour can be found in selected health food stores as well as bulk supply stores such as Bulk barn in Canada. Not sure if they are in the U.S. Try your phone book and call around to save time. You could use brown rice but you may have to grind it up yourself. If you own a pressure cooker, I would recommend finch seeds. Check out the birdseed tek at http://mycotopia.net. Im gunna try that next.
Good Luck

Invisiblepuscle
genius of love
Loc: NY
    #396885 - 09/17/01 03:49 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Just grind whole brown rice in a blender.

OfflineGiga_Funk
Re: BRF [Re: puscle]
    #396899 - 09/17/01 04:05 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

it really suck to grind br in a blender...i tried it blened for like 20 min straight...it amounted to slightly small bits of rice and powder...if you wanna grind it up i suggest going to a grocery store and asking if you can use the coffe grinder to grind some rice(um for...uh...um...uh yeah grandmas cookies :) or buy a cheap coffea grinder...food proccesors and blender cant really cut the rice ,its to light, it flows like water...

I believe in magick

--------------------
I believe in magick

Offlinefiddler4u
enthusiast
Loc: Where the shrooms are gre...
    #396936 - 09/17/01 04:57 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Ok my friend...
1. you don't use a blender....it's not strong enough. you have to go buy a cheap coffee grinder.
2. you don't need to grind it down to flour...no need. Girnding it about 40% is just fine, then for xtra flavor you can add dark rye flour.....thats what I do.
3.I never boil the rice...somepeople have there own taste in this, but it's no biggie if you don't. My shrooms are just as healthy as the next guys shrooms. In fact may jars are finished col. in about 7-8 days. Use flax seed in your mix....your shrooms will thank you for it later on ;)

I am the vine, you are the branches. If a man remains in me, and I in him, he will bare much fruit.
Apart from me you can do nothing. john 15:5

--------------------
I am the vine, you are the branches. If a man remains in me, and I in him, he will bare much fruit.
Apart from me you can do nothing. john 15:5

OfflineMycoGlowFlow
between the walls
Male

Loc: michigan
Re: BRF [Re: fiddler4u]
    #396959 - 09/17/01 05:25 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

fiddler is right, just grind the br in a coffee grinder, its how i do it and it works like a charm

hey DEA, everything i said was false

--------------------
(the key-strokes that have completed everything ever typed on this user name have been a random coincidence, except for the words in this notation)

InvisibleShaman_WP
journeyman
Re: BRF [Re: MycoGlowFlow]
    #397048 - 09/17/01 07:35 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks for all the the info guys!!!! I don't have a coffee grinder so i am going to have to use a blender the best i can. Or just boil and leave whole. IF i am using 1/2 pint jars about how much verm should i leave at the top??

--------------------
"i think i ate too mush"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds