Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLiveByFreedom
Catalyst
 User Gallery

Loc: Mountains
this forums content
    #3954152 - 03/22/05 02:53 PM (19 years, 29 days ago)

I've been here for a day, and only have 2 posts, but already i've noticed a lot of odd things here. I've read a few trip reports, and they seem to be sort of dull, and not explaining anything worthwhile that happened (even though i'm sure great things did happen). Eating psychedelics to play video games, or watch family guy (i've met so many people that have watched family guy on psyches) just seems unproductive maybe? I don't mean to offend anyone on these boards, i bet there is a lot of great info here to be shared, and great people to meet, but it could be a whole lot better. I bet it was a really cool board for the first year or two it started.

Psychedelics uncondition our mind, and let us see the essence of life, being alive. We have all of these distractions in society like video games, television, and other dumbing things. LSD and mushrooms show me just how fucked up the system is here in america, and how badly things need to change. Yet things aren't changing quickly enough, time is running out, and people are passively standing by. Psychedelics are our strongest tool for change in this day in age, in my opinion.

Not all of this will appeal to everyone here, but do you think you could be happier than you are now? If maybe you were free? If you could sit out in the grass and smoke a bowl without getting harassed and/or incarcerated? If you weren't addicted to sugar and fat, and had to buy all of these expensive unhealthy things with fake money, that you slave for nearly every day? If you could just drift through the days in bliss, without negativity in your way?

This is all very ideal, but possible, and not until people start standing up for what they believe in and their birthrights, having freedom of thought, and resisting criminal authority.

Psychedelics to me, are for turning on minds to these truths. For the greater good of human kind and existance itself. We're here for eternity, and karma will replenish everything if you just live with love and peace instead of hate and war. Think about everything you buy, where the money comes from. The food you eat, the gas you burn, the television (one of the worst things that's happened to america in the last century), the violent video games, the clothing, and everything you buy. Look at the rising hip-hop culture. All of these rap stars making millions of dollars for preaching violence, and of cocaine and such bad drugs. The sports players getting payed all that money to play a game, because of television, because people have been dumbed down enough to accept this as important. The news covering sports games, and small crimes and small problems in the local area. Our brothers are in Iraq right now, killing our other brothers over material shit, because of the evil maniacs that have been running this country since it's birth. Go look at the kids in any highschool in america, it's a sad sad picture. Look at the history books in the high schools, read what's in them about the assasination of JFK and Martin Luther King Jr. (who were assasinated by our own government), and the thousands of other lies.

I hope somebody gets something out of this  :stoned:

--------------------
"Everything is not as it seems." Eye

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
Re: this forums content [Re: LiveByFreedom]
    #3954169 - 03/22/05 02:57 PM (19 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

LiveByFreedom said:
Look at the history books in the high schools, read what's in them about the assasination of JFK and Martin Luther King Jr. (who were assasinated by our own government), and the thousands of other lies.

Can you prove this?

edit - Not being a dick... I liked the post :wink:

Edited by Booooom (03/22/05 03:00 PM)

OfflineLiveByFreedom
Catalyst
 User Gallery

Re: this forums content [Re: Boom]
    #3954201 - 03/22/05 03:03 PM (19 years, 29 days ago)

Yeah, i totally see your point, but it's just so hard not to know how fucked up our system is, even if jfk wasn't shot by nixon and our gov.

--------------------

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#3954244 - 03/22/05 03:15 PM (19 years, 29 days ago)

Support terrorism - pay taxes to the CIA!

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
    #3954266 - 03/22/05 03:19 PM (19 years, 29 days ago)

http://www.magicreports.com has some great trip reports man.
Including some of mine..

IMPO the reports on the shroomery are not of a very high quality.
Most of them are like: "so we got really fucked up on some shrooms then we took some beer and things got weird" ...

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

OfflineLiveByFreedom
Catalyst
 User Gallery

Re: this forums content [Re: Fliquid]
    #3954278 - 03/22/05 03:21 PM (19 years, 29 days ago)

Lol, yeah exactly. I'm trying to rekindle some flames :smile:

--------------------

Offlinekindkesey
take it further
 User Gallery

Loc: on the bus!!!
    #3954751 - 03/22/05 04:52 PM (19 years, 29 days ago)

I like your views on life, and sorry you didn't care for the Trip Report Fourm. I didn't even know we had a trip report fourm?

Welcome to the pub, and keep Shining On!!

:smile:

--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....

"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
    #3954791 - 03/22/05 04:57 PM (19 years, 29 days ago)

Holy Shit, Ripple BURNED you buy putting this in Trip Tips

OfflineMushroomFriend
I smell a conspiracy!
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Druid Peak Pack.
    #3954801 - 03/22/05 04:59 PM (19 years, 29 days ago)

I understand what you mean. Mainstraim shroomerites just see mushrooms as a drug to fuck them up. At least so it seems. Instead of the powerfull and helpfull tool it can be.

BTW its not only america which is fucked up. Even the liberal Netherlands. China is discovering the money now, and India. Lot more illusion and pain to come...

But there is hope, since,

YOU ARE NOT ALONE :smile: :sun:

The very best,
MF

--------------------

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: this forums content [Re: MushroomFriend]
    #3955357 - 03/22/05 06:31 PM (19 years, 29 days ago)

Do not presume because of what you have seen so far, you have seen all.
I agree that the majority of trip reports are not even that, but as has been said before, getting fucked up is the goal of most.
I think that we can learn from all things, whether they be media or nature. Everything is a message from the divine one, it is all a part of IT and we are IT. You seem to have gotten the message. Everything that you loathe, you are, so might as well embrace it, or change it, but if it is meant to change, as Jesus would say, "I help those who help themselves."

I,myself, try to stay in a detached place where I do not lust and hunger for things, but it is hard. Desire is not an easy flame to quench. Psychedelics are the best tools to reach this end and many abuse them but that is to be expected. This still is a good board, you just need to read all posts, no matter how stupid, and see what you can gleam from them. Even idiots inspire.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale