Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRoKiSdEaD
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: South
Re: Where the Fuck Is The Other Drugs Forum!! [Re: baraka]
    #1258761 - 01/29/03 11:27 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Can you blame them? Its not like there many other sites that have knowledeable people willing to answer peoples questions. I dont think it is because of too many young people, seems like most younger people acknowledge they arent as experienced as some of the veterans. I'm only 18, and although I like to think I help people out by answering their questions to the best of my ability, I know that I can not answer them as well as some of the vets here, like papaver, Murple (although he doesnt always answer nicely, he gets his point across :smile:), chinacat, just to name a few. These guys and others like them are a wealth of information, and as long as they are willing to share, people are gonna ask questions. If the information giving to people here where so bad, do you think people would come back repeatedly with more questions? I know I wouldnt, but when I recieve a knowledgeable answer from someone here, I will come back for all of my further questions.

Once, a long time ago I went to a drug chat room on a certain IRC server. This was before I knew about shroomery or any other drug sites. . I asked the folk there if they thought I would be kool to go to school if I took 3 2mg. klonopin before I went. They told me I would be good to go, fine, probaly wouldn't even phase me. Stupidly (I was only 14 so dont rag me too bad), I headed there advice, thinking these would be people who would know, ya know? (stupid to think I know). ANyway, I went of to school, loaded up with klonopin, passed out and drooled all over my desk. ANyway, I got kicked out of school. And guess what? I never went back to ask those people questions again. And I never will. I think the same thing would apply here, when the rare occasion that misinformation does successfully go unnoted. But most of the time, in my experience, it doesn't.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineaguynameddan
100%Satisfaction
Loc: the middle bristle of you...
Re: Where the Fuck Is The Other Drugs Forum!! [Re: RoKiSdEaD]
    #1259203 - 01/29/03 01:51 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

i only miss the forum right now because it was another place where I could click and wonder if any new messages came up about things im interested in. YOu can only answer so many posts before moving on to the next forum. 1 less forum = 1 less period of 2 mins - 2 hours of fun

it will come back in time though so its no sweat.

--------------------
Take it easy, and if you can take it easy , take it twice.

OfflineRoKiSdEaD
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: South
Re: Where the Fuck Is The Other Drugs Forum!! [Re: aguynameddan]
    #1259522 - 01/29/03 03:40 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I wouldnt bet on that.

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
Re: Where the Fuck Is The Other Drugs Forum!! [Re: RoKiSdEaD]
    #1260109 - 01/29/03 09:01 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

That was a nice post, RoKiSdEaD! Very well said! :cool:

Oh, by the way...

The OD is dead! :frown:

Long live the ODD! :grin:

Look for it. It's there! :wink:

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Where the Fuck Is The Other Drugs Forum!! [Re: Papaver]
    #1260111 - 01/29/03 09:02 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

under "community" now.

BTW, thanks papaver. you're one great Madmin

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (01/29/03 09:02 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom