Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: alakona]
    #3944408 -

does that scare you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #3944410 -

TheHateCamel said:
Don't you hippies spike his drink. :grin:



Spiking drinks in The Pub would be redundant. 




--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: Silversoul]
    #3944411 -

Paradigm said:
It doesn't upset me except insofar as it makes it pointless to post in there. When I make a post where I'm setting myself up for it, I don't mind, but when I say something and people just bring up something from the past that has nothing whatsoever to do with what I said, it's just not worth it anymore. And where the fuck do you get this idea that I've been acting cocky?



You should really think about why you made this post. The Internet isn't reality, stop taking it seriously, brother SS.

You started posting like you took a psychology and philosophy class this semester. Now you can defend yourself and present yourself intellectually, read a couple books? It comes off like that anyway.

Take it easy dude.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: goobler]
    #3944416 -

goobler said:
[no flaming]



Figured you'd say something like that. Fortunately, I don't give a fuck what you think. I was just making an observation about how lame OTD has become in the time I've been here.

Quote:
and SS7 I take offence that all our posts toward you were lame...there were some damn good ones



I agree. I never said they were all lame. But the irrelevant ones(i.e. the majority) are.


--------------------

Edited by Learyfan (03/20/05 02:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: Silversoul]
    #3944421 -

you care enought to quote and reply


fish in a barrel

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: goobler]
    #3944433 -

what are you doin in the pub anyway?

come back to otd, ill make you feel comfortable. <3


--------------------
making you want to be a better person since 2008. 


TrippinTeddy said:
sometimes when I'm raping a bitch, I like to tickle her ribs and under neath her arms, and I say "loosen up bitch, lets have fun now because if I have to kill your squirming ass, only one of us will be having fun, and you can't have a party all by yourself can you?" Then its usually all laughs and good times from there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: alakona]
    #3944441 -

alakona said:
you should remember that no one cares what OTD as a hole thinks.



:smirk:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #3944444 -

TheHateCamel said:
You should really think about why you made this post. The Internet isn't reality, stop taking it seriously, brother SS.

You started posting like you took a psychology and philosophy class this semester. Now you can defend yourself and present yourself intellectually, read a couple books? It comes off like that anyway.

Take it easy dude.



I've never considered it to be anything but jokes. I don't take offense to them, and I don't mind them in moderation. But it's gotten to the point where those are the only kind of responses I get, no matter what my post is about. I dunno, maybe it's me that's changed and not OTD. Or maybe it's both. I guess I've moved on from that whole playground mentality.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: goobler]
    #3944449 -

goobler said:
you care enought to quote and reply


fish in a barrel



It doesn't take that much effort. Really.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: Silversoul]
    #3944465 -

Quote:
Paradigm said:I guess I've moved on from that whole playground mentality.



Crop that ego dude, big kids need to play too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #3944475 -

I guess I could've said that better. What I mean is that I've lost my taste for flame wars.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: Silversoul]
    #3944487 -

Me too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #3944516 -

what?

sometimes you guys are so bipolar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: Silversoul]
    #3944522 -

Paradigm said:
What I mean is that I've lost my taste for flame wars.



You've lost more than that, my friend.


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: goobler]
    #3944530 -

:lol:I was just thinking the same thing. :crazy2:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: Silversoul]
    #3944564 -

Paradigm said:
I've acknowledged from the beginning that what I've done is worthy of ridicule, and I laugh at it myself. It's just the lameness and irrelevance of the jokes, combined with a lack of anything else that make me think it's not worth it.



last i guess yearish i have noticed that. its just liek elementary school wth highschool sords chucked in. if there was ANY mature insulting in there i think it could be pretty fun...


--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: kadakuda]
    #3944588 -

kadakuda said:
its just liek elementary school wth highschool sords chucked in.




yeah, the pub is so much more advanced...


--------------------
making you want to be a better person since 2008. 


TrippinTeddy said:
sometimes when I'm raping a bitch, I like to tickle her ribs and under neath her arms, and I say "loosen up bitch, lets have fun now because if I have to kill your squirming ass, only one of us will be having fun, and you can't have a party all by yourself can you?" Then its usually all laughs and good times from there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: Silversoul]
    #3944599 -

You're still a good guy in my book. I thought the goatse stuff and the impressions were fucking classic. Just hang out in here. I think it suits you better, anyways.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: Redstorm]
    #3944610 -

yeah. he did a good impersonation of me.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #3944614 -

I've never seen it. I think I've only seen one picture of you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EVERY TIME I go into OTD
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
freddurgan 9,209 91 03/25/09 07:22 PM
by Sell Your Soul
* RIP OTD
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
georgewash 11,703 106 11/19/03 04:06 AM
by Xochitl
* otd not a nice place i love the pub!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
KristiMidocean 4,987 66 02/07/05 04:38 PM
by Ripple
* SUPPORT THE SHROOMERY!
( 1 2 all )
theshiftingwalls 4,447 32 11/29/03 06:28 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* as OTD declines in popularity is OTD blending into The Pub?
( 1 2 all )
question_for_joo 5,042 30 05/30/05 11:10 AM
by Ripple
* why do you choose the pub over otd?
( 1 2 3 all )
Chairman Meow 5,424 46 12/13/04 02:39 PM
by afoaf
* Why doesn't OTD like the pub?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
i_rage_against 6,974 63 03/30/05 02:37 AM
by Hanky
* The OTD sucks...
( 1 2 3 all )
OldSpice 3,190 41 11/26/04 06:59 AM
by FreakQlibrium

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,970 topic views. 6 members, 28 guests and 212 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.