Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Ding-dong the me ain't dead!
    #3895164 -

So it's been a long time since i visited last. I've been without a PC or internet access (or television, furniture, a bed or many other 'normal' amenities) for the past year or so. And its definitely been the best of my life. For a multitude of ... a myriad of... varying... things.

But under unforeseen circumstances, i find myself back in Kentucky again residing with my folks for the time being (didn't originally intend to stay this long... or even move back in the first place) and have access to the above items once more.

I won't lie, i can't say as i've actually missed this place; but now that life has slowed oh so drastically and my contact from similar people, different people-- hell, people who share even a smidgen of my world view at all-- has been abruptly severed, i return seeking stimulating conversation, pleasant discourse, and orderly debate (wait a minute....  :crazy:

Hi Ripple.


--------------------
Santa Claus ain't legal-- and he's around.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ding-dong the me ain't dead! [Re: PeachMan]
    #3895180 -

Hello PeachMan, welcome back.


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ding-dong the me ain't dead! [Re: delta9]
    #3895185 -

Welcome Back Bro


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ding-dong the me ain't dead! [Re: JettaJay]
    #3895223 -

welcome back.


--------------------
I am Ubik. Before the universe was, I am. I made the suns. I made the worlds. I created the lives and the places they inhabit; I move them here, I put them there. They go as I say, they do as I tell them. I am the word and my name is never spoken, the name which no one knows. I am called Ubik, but that is not my name. I am. I shall always be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ding-dong the me ain't dead! [Re: PeachMan]
    #3895348 -

I realized after i hit post that i probably should have just posted the lyrics to Looks Like Rain and that would be more appropriate.

But oh well.

What's done is done.

I mainly, though, wanted to say Hello to Ripple in the Pub.

Oh, and i also sense quite the change in the dynamic of this place sine i posted regularly oh so many voyages ago... so my "whoring" of posts with Hunter lyrics would be even less appreciated.

(Hi Ripple. I just got the best JGB rendition of Sugaree ever on disc the other day... i think it's August of 81. But its oh so inspired.)

Hi.


--------------------
Santa Claus ain't legal-- and he's around.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ding-dong the me ain't dead! [Re: PeachMan]
    #3895758 -

Welcome back Peachman.


Quote:
Awoke today, felt your side of the bed;
The covers were still warm where you been layin'.
You were gone, oh gone, my heart was filled with dread;
You might not be sleeping here again.
But it's alright cause I love you, and that's not going to change.
Run me around and make me hurt again and again.
But I'll still sing you love songs, written in the letters of your name.
The rain is gonna come, oh it surely looks like rain

Did you ever waken to the sound of street cats making love?
You guess from the cries you were listening to a fight.
Well you know, oh know, haste is the last thing they're thinking of.
You know they're only tryin' to make it thru the night.

I only want to hold you, I don't want to tie you down
Or fit you in the lines I might've drawn.
It's just that I, oh I, have gotten used to havin' you around.
The landscape would be empty, if you were gone;
But it's alright cause I love you, and that's not going to change.
Run me around and make me hurt again and again.
But I'll still sing you love songs, written in the letter of your name.
The rain is gonna come, oh it surely looks like rain.







--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ding-dong the me ain't dead! [Re: PeachMan]
    #3895774 -

welcome back PeachMan!


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ding-dong the me ain't dead! [Re: PeachMan]
    #3896226 -

Since it is ok to post hunter lyrics:

Run, run, run for the roses
Sooner it opens, the quicker it closes
Man, oh, man, oh friend of mine
All good things in all good time
All good things in all good time

Reach for the sun, catch hold of the moon
They're both too heavy but what can you do?
Reach for the stars, smack into the sky
You don't want to live but you're chicken to die
Chicken to die

Run, run, run for the roses
Sooner it opens, the quicker it closes
Man, oh, man, oh friend of mine
All good things in all good time
All good things in all good time

Reach for the rose, get caught on the briar
You're warming to love, next thing there's a fire
The trouble with love is its other face
You just want the cup, you don't want the race
No, you don't want the race

Run, run, run for the roses
Sooner it opens, the quicker it closes
Man, oh, man, oh friend of mine
All good things in all good time
All good things in all good time

Run for the money, caught short on the rent
Big ideas but the cash is all spent
If you got the do-re, I got the mi
And I got a notion we're all at sea
Yeah, we're all at sea


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ding-dong the me ain't dead! [Re: PeachMan]
    #3896481 -

I remember you.

Welcome back!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ding-dong the me ain't dead! [Re: PeachMan]
    #3896602 -

Nice to see you man :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ding-dong the me ain't dead! [Re: PeachMan]
    #3896660 -

Great to have you back man!

Yes the dynamic has changed a bit but we still have lots of members who appreciate a good Hunter lyric, so don't let fear hold you back, this is still the pub you remember to some extent anyway!

Great to see you and don't be a stranger!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ding-dong the me ain't dead! [Re: PeachMan]
    #3901700 -

holy moly

how you been?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ding-dong the me ain't dead! [Re: PeachMan]
    #3901769 -

Yes welcome back :smile:.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ding-dong the me ain't dead! [Re: baraka]
    #3901775 -

a lot of you fellas moved over here eh

i like it here

i think i'll stay


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ding-dong the me ain't dead! [Re: sucklesworth]
    #3944480 -

Hey i remember you guys too! It's good to see familiar folk.

I've been galavanting around the country playing music in various and sundry projects. Starving artist some of the time. Well paid, high on the hog at others. Its been a blast.

But then some shit happened and it stopped and i have a (for the time being) permanent residence and a pc and internet and such so i'll stop by from time to time and enlighten you all with some hunter verses or something.

I guess bivalve was wrong. they never pulled the plug and the www


--------------------
Santa Claus ain't legal-- and he's around.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ding-dong the me ain't dead! [Re: PeachMan]
    #3944490 -

wb...peachman

nice to see you!~


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Dead Summer Getaway 2003!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
kosmic_charlie 32,195 209 09/12/04 09:42 PM
by notapillow
* Your favorite phish song or grateful dead song
( 1 2 all )
moorhsum 7,993 26 03/16/03 01:39 PM
by Superunknown
* Lots of Grateful Dead posts lately
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 7,921 25 03/17/03 04:57 AM
by Ripple
* Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Adom 53,886 128 12/13/18 02:16 AM
by Reblackah
* amazing grateful dead quotes-please post some here!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
flanders53 60,523 81 06/04/24 06:13 AM
by Consigliere
* The Greatful Dead are really rubbish.
( 1 2 3 all )
OJK 4,007 53 10/22/04 05:15 PM
by geokills
* good weed, dead music and my home made bong notapillow 1,150 14 06/25/04 01:03 AM
by notapillow
* Grateful Dead covers
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 7,988 74 02/22/21 05:41 PM
by QM33

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,464 topic views. 2 members, 13 guests and 112 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.